Good News- Under Trump's Exec Order, 75% of Illegals Could Be Deported

Get them all Mr President

-Geaux

Raids across the U.S. leave immigrant communities and activists on high alert

Recent raids by U.S. immigration officials nabbed hundreds of individuals believed to be in the country illegally, spreading alarm among immigrant rights groups as they scrambled to gather information and warn people in communities nationwide.

Officials with the Department of Homeland Security confirmed that Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents conducted so-called “targeted enforcement operations” focused on detaining people with criminal backgrounds living in cities across the country. Officials pushed back against the notion that the raids were anything but routine.

Raids across the U.S. leave immigrant communities and activists on high alert

\o/ time to clean up this mess and ensure that folks coming in want more than just our money.

I'll eat whatever costs getting rid of illegals causes. They need to come in legally. Unlike Dem's I don't feel need to break laws in order to gain a benefit.

He can save taxpayers a lot of money by first focusing on the employers who hire them. They will deport themselves in significant numbers when that happens. Then we can laugh at Mexico and their sudden problems after all their lying and noise. Their typical response in dealing with illegals swarming in will make Trump's wall look positively benign.

Ah well, when the price of fruit and vegitables double in the market, you fellows will be the first to cry. LOL

Nonsense. Less than 2% of crops are hand-picked, and the picking seasons are very short. You don't squat about commercial farming; it's been automating at a fast rate for many years now. Even blueberries don't have to be hand-picked any more.

He can save taxpayers a lot of money by first focusing on the employers who hire them. They will deport themselves in significant numbers when that happens. Then we can laugh at Mexico and their sudden problems after all their lying and noise. Their typical response in dealing with illegals swarming in will make Trump's wall look positively benign.

Taxpayer funds are of no concern or welfare would be toast

-Geaux

upload_2017-2-12_5-1-9.png

makes me sad that so many people have to be hurt. Arent' we big enough for everyone that wants to be here to remain here?

So is Mexico, Africa, India, China, Russia, and everywhere else on the planet. Whine about them and their discrimination for a while.

Ah well, when the price of fruit and vegitables double in the market, you fellows will be the first to cry. LOL
But at least we will be eating vegetables that are being picked by legal residents.
You will be the one complaining about the price.

makes me sad that so many people have to be hurt. Arent' we big enough for everyone that wants to be here to remain here?
We have to enforce the law.
These illegals should of known better than to come here illegally and so dumbass obama who allowed them to come here and let them stay here illigaly.

Forum List

Back