Good news! Putzin may be very sick after all. Joy!

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
I certainly hope he continues retching. I’m rooting for a fatal aneurysm for the evil piece of shit.

He looks OK to me. Wearing a shawl or coat on your lap on a cold day when everyone around you are wearing heavy overcoats is no sign of any issue to me. Be careful for what you wish for, should Putin really die, he might be replaced by someone even worse.

• Banned
He looks OK to me. Wearing a shawl or coat on your lap on a cold day when everyone around you are wearing heavy overcoats is no sign of any issue to me. Be careful for what you wish for, should Putin really die, he might be replaced by someone even worse.
I’m happier about the retching. I wasn’t talking about his little lap blanket. I do hope he dies. The sooner the better. Today’s a great day for him to be dead.

Last edited:
What could be worse, than somebody with nothing to lose.

Putin had plenty lose in this, then again he was talked into this invasion so he could be remembered as Vladimir the Great!

This invasion just shows how bad the Russian military really is and has been for a long time.

Anyone that knows history, knows the Ukrainians are fighters and this was not going to be a cakewalk.

If Putin Dies, the question who will take his place? Are they going to stop the war and be better than Putin?

Last edited:
Putin had plenty lose in this, then again he was talked into this invasion so he could be remembered as Vladimir the Great!

This invasion just shows how bad the Russian military really is and has been for a long time.

Anyone that knows history, knows the Ukrainians are fighters and this was not going to be a cakewalk.

If Putin Dies, the question who will take his place? Are they going to stop the war and be better than Putin?
It’s hard to imagine anybody being more of a fucking scumbag than Putzin. Long may he rot.

Forum List

Back