Good News: Hagel Is Learning

Agreed. I was being facetious. I suspect that soon even Hagel will see what a friend he has with Nejad as well. So much to learn. So little time.

Isn't it just wonderful that Hagel now even learned what a great friend we have in Karzai?

Hagel has nothing to learn because he already knows.
According to Karzai the US is encouraging and plotting with the Taliban to carry out these atrocities.
That way the US will have a reason to stay in Afghanistan.

Karzai usually tells the truth.

No no, Karzai's all growly at the US at the moment.
He wants them out of the country so he can take his chances with the Taliban.
I can't see him lasting a week myself.

Agreed. I was being facetious. I suspect that soon even Hagel will see what a friend he has with Nejad as well. So much to learn. So little time.

Isn't it just wonderful that Hagel now even learned what a great friend we have in Karzai?

Remember, a couple years ago Karzai was threatening to join the Taliban.

Yes. Enough of Americans dying in the Middle East for friends like Karzai. Heck we even paid Musharraf of Pakistan 3 billion dollars a year out of our taxpayers money so they could hide bin Laden on us. With friends like these, even Hagel should know who our enemies are.

Remember, a couple years ago Karzai was threatening to join the Taliban.

Oh well...he was democratically elected.
Democracy eh...can't be trusted, as the US is learning...invented by the Greeks doncha know...and now look at them...........

Last edited:
460x.jpg

"Closer boys get in closer."

Hagel Visit Highlights Afghanistan Disaster

March 12, 2013
By Arnold Ahlert

Newly confirmed Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel’s first trip to Afghanistan turned into a fiasco. Just hours after his arrival in Kabul on Saturday, a suicide bomber blew himself up outside the Afghan Ministry of Defense. At least 10 people were killed. Another suicide bomber followed suit near a joint Afghan-American checkpoint in the eastern province of Khost, killing nine, including eight children and a policeman. On Sunday, Afghan President Hamid Karzai accused the United States of collaborating with the Taliban. Hagel, who left the country without accomplishing anything, had two words for reporters who inquired about the challenges he faced. ”It’s complicated,” he contended.

Two additional attacks that bookended Hagel’s visit offer great insight into such “complications.” Last Friday, an American civilian contractor was killed and four collation troops were wounded, two seriously, when three men wearing Afghan Army uniforms stormed the gate at Forward Operating Base Tagab in the northern province of Kapisa, and began firing. The attackers were subsequently killed. On Monday in Wardak province, two American troops and three Afghan policemen were killed when an Afghan policeman fired on them while they were visiting the station.

Hagel?s Afghanistan Visit and Obama?s Disastrous ?Good War?

460x.jpg

"I don't have the time to pin it on Ya, I got to get the hell out of here."​

Last edited:
So Whining and Moaning Georgie Boy, can you tell us why you were such a sissy that you couldn't even join the Coast Guard? Did you think it would be too dangerous for a weenie like you so you played it safe and didn't apply yourself but figured it would be easier to just receive food stamps and then a subsidized apartment. This loser, who hates the military and even America is under the opinion that all the viewers share his opinion and are going to waste their time reading all the stuff he manages to pull up. If only you would have applied yourself the same way you do to try to constantly show the military and even America in the wrong, you might actually have made something of yourself.
What's more heroic...killing and raping women for $200/month or collecting food stamps?
I'd say a cum bubble collecting food stamps.
Do you believe in Karma, Killer?

What's more heroic...killing and raping women for $200/month or collecting food stamps?
Perhaps it was your Karma, Loser, that made you not strive to do better in life so you had to depend on food stamps and now a subsidized apartment. By the way, did you get out of that little one-room subsidized apartment this morning for a while to see if someone discarded today's newspaper at your local Macdonalds so that you could see what is happening in the world, such as the latest in the Arab Spring?

Who Are These Moralists? :: Gatestone Institute

You bring up a valid point. Let us hope the USA will do as Israel is doing re: Syria & just leave them alone & stay out of their party.

Perhaps it was your Karma, Loser, that made you not strive to do better in life so you had to depend on food stamps and now a subsidized apartment. By the way, did you get out of that little one-room subsidized apartment this morning for a while to see if someone discarded today's newspaper at your local Macdonalds so that you could see what is happening in the world, such as the latest in the Arab Spring?

I've never murdered anyone.

"Murder is an integral part of war. And the most disturbing form of murder, because it is so intimate, is carried out by infantry troops. The god-like power that comes with the ability to destroy anything, including other human beings, along with the intoxicating firepower of industrial weapons, rapidly turns those who wield these weapons into beasts."

What kind of "moralist" murders for money?

Chris Hedges: Kill Anything That Moves - Book Review - Truthdig

The Arab Spring death toll is now over 100,000 with over 70,000 dead in Syria alone.

You bring up a valid point. Let us hope the USA will do as Israel is doing re: Syria & just leave them alone & stay out of their party.

Arab terrorists killing Arab terrorists within their own countries. Sure saves Israel a lot of work.

The Arab Spring death toll is now over 100,000 with over 70,000 dead in Syria alone.

"Murder is an integral part of war. And the most disturbing form of murder, because it is so intimate, is carried out by infantry troops. The god-like power that comes with the ability to destroy anything, including other human beings, along with the intoxicating firepower of industrial weapons, rapidly turns those who wield these weapons into beasts."

Not only does it look like Georgie Boy can't sleep, but his needle is stuck on the Vietnam War as if the viewers are interested in this. (Maybe to get his needle moved, he should see a geriatic psychiatrist.) What's the matter, Loser, you are not interested in the Arab Spring and want to go years and years back because you are guilty that you were such a weenie that you couldn't even join the Coast Guard? Try to keep current on what is happening in today's world.
Al Qaeda chief's kin, other Salafis push for a puritanical Egypt - latimes.com

Not only does it look like Georgie Boy can't sleep, but his needle is stuck on the Vietnam War as if the viewers are interested in this. (Maybe to get his needle moved, he should see a geriatic psychiatrist.) What's the matter, Loser, you are not interested in the Arab Spring and want to go years and years back because you are guilty that you were such a weenie that you couldn't even join the Coast Guard? Try to keep current on what is happening in today's world.

Here we go again with the West Virgini Hillbilly talking morality while shacking up with his kin...

Is it a wonder that my countryman Emperor Hadrian built a wall to keep his ancestors out of Civil Society?

Some things never change.

Here we go again with the West Virgini Hillbilly talking morality while shacking up with his kin...

Is it a wonder that my countryman Emperor Hadrian built a wall to keep his ancestors out of Civil Society?

What's yer basic problem, Phillip? Lackanooky?

Does the Boston Village Idiot wait for me to show up and then feels (in his silly, childish way) he has to jump right in with some asinine comments. By the way, my ancestors have been here since this country was established, so it's a shame that they didn't ban ridiculous foreigners like Phillip from moving here. So tell us, Phillip, what is your opinion of the apartheid in the Muslim world? Evidently since you never said anything on another forum about what was going on in the Middle East with Muslims killing each other and Christians, you probably have no problem with that. So tell us, Village Idiot, have you gotten in touch with some of your fellow Marines and told them that you don't mind being constantly called a killer by some weenie who was too cowardly too serve and that they shouldn't mind either? And if you weren't so dense, Phillip, you too would be questioning why Georgie Boy is constantly bringing up Vietnam when it happened a long time ago and so much has happened in the interim

It's you, Hosshiite, you a traitor hounding people and diverting issues for a foreign power disgusts me...that's all..

It's you, Hosshiite, you a traitor hounding people and diverting issues for a foreign power disgusts me...that's all..
Oh, bull hockey.

The deflection king accusing others of diverting ??? Hillllaaaaarrriiiious

Forum List

Back