Good News: Hagel Is Learning

Already the tide is turning for Hagel. It's about time.

He is learning who America's enemies are. And some day he may actually know.

What is he "learning"? :confused:

Yes, learning who and why...Islam against the West, that's what Israel wanted and we have paid...3,000 WTC, 4,000 in Iraq, 2,000 in Afghanistan, Israel's losses: 0...

The Ruse is up..by the way dum dum, My term "The tide is Turning" is a different thread, in case you're disoriented.

Last edited:
My fear is when Hagel learns who are enemies are, he may become an Israel firster.

Do you worry about Hagel learning about how the richest 1% of humanity profit from wars and occupations they seldom participate in?
I would imagine that many of the viewers are thinking that Georgie Boy is a one-trick pony. I guess when someone has very, very little all he can think about is money. Maybe Georgie Boy can tell us all about the Arab Spring and whether he thinks the Islamists are the ones who are going to be in power in these countries' and if so (since he is apparently so eaten up with the subject of money) whether they will be just as corrupt as the previous leaders

Do you worry about Hagel learning about how the richest 1% of humanity profit from wars and occupations they seldom participate in?
I would imagine that many of the viewers are thinking that Georgie Boy is a one-trick pony. I guess when someone has very, very little all he can think about is money. Maybe Georgie Boy can tell us all about the Arab Spring and whether he thinks the Islamists are the ones who are going to be in power in these countries' and if so (since he is apparently so eaten up with the subject of money) whether they will be just as corrupt as the previous leaders
Are you confused about the evil some will participate in for $200/month, Hossie?
If so, try to imagine the tolerance of evil required to earn millions of dollars from the mass murder of civilians.

Are you confused about the evil some will participate in for $200/month, Hossie?
If so, try to imagine the tolerance of evil required to earn millions of dollars from the mass murder of civilians.
I am confused why some able-bodied man couldn't even join the Coast Guard but thought it better that he collect food stamps and then get himself a subsidized apartment. Imagine, Georgie Boy, if only you would have applied yourself earlier in life theyway you apply yourself to forums how much better off you would be by now. You wouldn't constantly be whining and moaning about people and money, and you could even have spent your weekend afternoons doing something enjoyable in Los Angeles with the sunny weather like others do who have the means to do so. I am sure the readers can see that Georgie Boy is still concerned with money and has no interest with anything to do with the Arab Spring. I guess he is too busy thinking about money that he is not interested in anything else.

Maybe Hagel will take Georgie Boy with him on a visit to Iran. So much to learn. So little time.

I am confused why some able-bodied man couldn't even join the Coast Guard but thought it better that he collect food stamps and then get himself a subsidized apartment. Imagine, Georgie Boy, if only you would have applied yourself earlier in life theyway you apply yourself to forums how much better off you would be by now. You wouldn't constantly be whining and moaning about people and money, and you could even have spent your weekend afternoons doing something enjoyable in Los Angeles with the sunny weather like others do who have the means to do so. I am sure the readers can see that Georgie Boy is still concerned with money and has no interest with anything to do with the Arab Spring. I guess he is too busy thinking about money that he is not interested in anything else.

Pali supporters are usually good for nothing bums. It's a common denominator.

And I'm still confused why "able-bodied men" would take money to kill innocent civilians half-way around the globe from their hometowns. Explain that one, if you can.

And I'm still confused why "able-bodied men" would take money to kill innocent civilians half-way around the globe from their hometowns. Explain that one, if you can.
To be frank, Georgie, I never encountered anyone but NVA Regulars during 2 years in Viet Nam and they weren't innocent civilians. Them was bad guys.

Forum List

Back