What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Morning All

froggy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hoping today finds all of you well and may you prosper.

p kirkes

VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you, and good morning to you. The day started off a little sour, but it's coming around. Your post has improved my day already.

Pat

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi froggy. I do not wish to be awake right now. Kids are all off from school and I figured today I could sleep in past 7a.m. But nooooo, college kid thinks she's still in the dorm and decided to get a shower at 7a.m. and woke me up. I am presently waiting for her to come downstairs so I can ream her out. Grrrrrrr.

Granny

Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you ... and hope your day is good. Mine's questionable right now - one grandchild in the hospital for tonssilectomy this morning and one son-in-law in route to hospital with possible heart attack.

goldcatt

Catch me if you can!
Reaction score
Thank you, froggy! And back atcha.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZldHDOCNgo]YouTube - The Rascals-It's a Beautiful Morning[/ame]

goldcatt

Catch me if you can!
Reaction score
Thank you ... and hope your day is good. Mine's questionable right now - one grandchild in the hospital for tonssilectomy this morning and one son-in-law in route to hospital with possible heart attack.

That is questionable. Keep us posted, Granny. Hopefully it will be nothing but good news.

OP
froggy

froggy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi froggy. I do not wish to be awake right now. Kids are all off from school and I figured today I could sleep in past 7a.m. But nooooo, college kid thinks she's still in the dorm and decided to get a shower at 7a.m. and woke me up. I am presently waiting for her to come downstairs so I can ream her out. Grrrrrrr.

There's no rest for the weary.:lol:

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Reaction score

There's no rest for the weary.:lol:

Indeed. I've been under the weather since Saturday. Hubs woke me up early yesterday getting a shower. I figured today I could maybe catch up a little on sleep and feel better. No such luck.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List