Good Morning All

Thank you, and good morning to you. The day started off a little sour, but it's coming around. Your post has improved my day already.

Pat

Hi froggy. I do not wish to be awake right now. Kids are all off from school and I figured today I could sleep in past 7a.m. But nooooo, college kid thinks she's still in the dorm and decided to get a shower at 7a.m. and woke me up. I am presently waiting for her to come downstairs so I can ream her out. Grrrrrrr.

Thank you ... and hope your day is good. Mine's questionable right now - one grandchild in the hospital for tonssilectomy this morning and one son-in-law in route to hospital with possible heart attack.

Thank you, froggy! And back atcha.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZldHDOCNgo]YouTube - The Rascals-It's a Beautiful Morning[/ame]

Thank you ... and hope your day is good. Mine's questionable right now - one grandchild in the hospital for tonssilectomy this morning and one son-in-law in route to hospital with possible heart attack.

That is questionable. Keep us posted, Granny. Hopefully it will be nothing but good news.

Hi froggy. I do not wish to be awake right now. Kids are all off from school and I figured today I could sleep in past 7a.m. But nooooo, college kid thinks she's still in the dorm and decided to get a shower at 7a.m. and woke me up. I am presently waiting for her to come downstairs so I can ream her out. Grrrrrrr.

There's no rest for the weary.:lol:

There's no rest for the weary.:lol:

Indeed. I've been under the weather since Saturday. Hubs woke me up early yesterday getting a shower. I figured today I could maybe catch up a little on sleep and feel better. No such luck.

Forum List

Back