Good Bye Aunt Jemima

Fang

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2012
A picture on a bottle of syrup that no one today knows the origin is apparently racist. I thought she was juts a kind black lady that knew how to make syrup. (That's my 50% white privilege speaking. My Hispanic side wants to smack a white person) Maybe she'll be replaced with a white woman. Well, if the company does it right she'll be replaced with a trans-black man.

Yes, we all knew that Aunt Jemima was living on borrowed time.

Regardless of what one thinks about BLM, it is time to get rid of that stereotypical image and even the name.

I think that Uncle Ben's rice should go next. In the South, "uncle" was a patronizing title for an older African American man, for people in those days did not want to confer the title "Mr." African Americans are very sensitive about titles, and I can understand their feelings. I remember that some people were upset when President Obama was often referred to as just "Obama." Some people thought it was a deliberate snub.

Last edited:
I wonder if Popeye's will follow suit and dump the black broad that shills for the product on TV- the stereotype being that black people really know a lot about Fried Chicken

Regardless of what one thinks about BLM, it is time to get rid of that stereotypical image and even the name.

I think that Uncle Ben's rice should go next. In the South, "uncle" was a patronizing title for an older African American man, for people in those days did not want to confer the title "Mr." African Americans are very sensitive about titles, and I can understand their feelings. I remember that some people were upset when President Obama was often referred to as just "Obama." Some people thought it was a deliberate snub.

African Americans are very sensitive about titles

Tru Dat -

They go out of their way to name kids - Prince, Champ, Boss and the like.

How do you stay standing up during a 5 MPH wind?

There should be no human mascots of any product for any reason.

Arab pirates enslaved millions of Europeans from the 1500s to the 1800s.

Flo for Progressive is offensive. European descent female.

She must be removed as a spokesperson. Highly offensive.

If you want to be highly offended, look up Flo from progressive and Rule 34. Just don't do it at work or with kids around.

A picture on a bottle of syrup that no one today knows the origin is apparently racist. I thought she was juts a kind black lady that knew how to make syrup. (That's my 50% white privilege speaking. My Hispanic side wants to smack a white person) Maybe she'll be replaced with a white woman. Well, if the company does it right she'll be replaced with a trans-black man.

What about Uncle Ben? The patriarch has spoken!

If the Frito Bandito goes away I"M GONNA START a war like these faggots wish they could ! It wont be bottles and cop cars on fire. That's teenagers play.Fuck with my Frito Amigo and I'll make ISIS look like drunken boy scouts !

That's not Aunt Jemima. That's her granddaughter.

This is Aunt Jemima.

hqdefault.jpg

Some clown in the UK is complaining about the three white boys on the Rice Krispies box.

If you want to be highly offended, look up Flo from progressive and Rule 34. Just don't do it at work or with kids around.

I did it
At work
Interesting,
Also not offended.

She had a long full life and is in a better place now.

For generations she has been responsible for people thinking Pancake Syrup is Maple Syrup.

That's the true crime here.
I know, right? :lol: I’m a snob when it comes to maple syrup. We had some taps on our trees growing up and made our own, so I don’t up just anything on my pancakes.

Well, she clearly was an old black mammy from the pre Civil War south, but leftists could fuck up a wet dream.

Forum List

Back