Gonna Start My Own CHAZ

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
Going to find a right wing city and declare 10 city blocks as our boundaries. This is what will happen.

1. We will ask the police to be there in full presence.
2. We will cook breakfast lunch and dinner for the cops on duty.
3. We will run off anyone who hassles the police.
4. We will wash their cars at least once a day.
5. We'll spruce up any precinct building inside our border (of which there will be once). This includes landscaping and painting of buildings.
6. We will pass out t-shirts that say thank you police for what you do.
7. We will pass out t-shirts to be given to police family members that say, thank you for letting your father or mother be a police officer....we value their service immensely.
8. We will invite all ethnic groups to join. We will not sleep on grass. We will put our tends on the street and have air mattresses.
9. We will pray every morning for piece and compassion in our souls.
10. We will pass out a list of 200 things people should know about the constitution.
11. We will be able to stop anyone and give them a quiz on the 200 things.
12. We will fine anyone who fails the test,....25 cents.
13. WE will take the money from the failed quizes and donate it to Big Brothers/Big Sisters.
14. All schools will say the pledge.
15. All schools will pray.
16. You can carry a weapon per the local codes and laws.
17. All policitians in the area will be invited to account for what they are doing
18. We will not deface (spray paint anything) and anyone caught doing so will get the dunking stool.
19 We will have daily trash patrols.
20. We will wear masks.
21. Every Friday/Satuaray we will have a huge street party. We will emphasise cultural development.

Feel Free to add to the list.

I'll let you know where I decide we will land.

Going to find a right wing city and declare 10 city blocks as our boundaries. This is what will happen.

5. We'll spruce up any precinct building inside our border (of which there will be once). This includes landscaping and painting of buildings.
7. We will pass out t-shirts to be given to police family members that say, thank you for letting your father or mother be a police officer....we value their service immensely.
8. We will invite all ethnic groups to join. We will not sleep on grass. We will put our tends on the street and have air mattresses.
10. We will pass out a list of 200 things people should know about the constitution.
13. WE will take the money from the failed quizes and donate it to Big Brothers/Big Sisters.
17. All policitians in the area will be invited to account for what they are doing
18. We will not deface (spray paint anything) and anyone caught doing so will get the dunking stool.
20. We will wear masks.
21. Every Friday/Satuaray we will have a huge street party. We will emphasise cultural development.

If you want to be so much like lefties, why not just join them, you fucking hypocrite.

20. We will wear masks.

Thanks VERY much for this thoughtful thread, SD. Nicely done.

A lot of crime-weary Americans will be begging to enter your autonomous zone.

In a few decades, I am betting, autonomous zones will be common. Otherwise, this country will become unlivable for many good people.

20. We will wear masks.

You need to add an ice cream stand. It is getting hot out. None of the dairy-free shite either. Extra cream, extra toppings.

• Banned
A lot of crime-weary Americans will be begging to enter your autonomous zone.

In a few decades, I am betting, autonomous zones will be common. Otherwise, this country will become unlivable for many good people.

What is so fucking funny is that is just what the FOUNDERS set up. They started with 13 of them and we grew it to 50. We should cut California into about six and Texas into 3. New York into 2.

That way you can do what you want......

Come get some, then. Hope you're bulletproof.

Sorry your drinking problem has re-emerged.

1. It will only happen if you are in the zone.
2. We won't come and get you. We will be happy to let you sleep in you own piss while your liver rots.
3. Have a day.

Sorry your drinking problem has re-emerged.

1. It will only happen if you are in the zone.
2. We won't come and get you. We will be happy to let you sleep in you own piss while your liver rots.
3. Have a day.

Yeah. That's the response I was expecting. I'm not the type to visit your hippy love fest.

More....

1. Firefighters will also be thanked.
2. People will have the right to perform a citizens arrest on anyone harrassing the police.
3. There will be a "pot" corner. Get caught out of it when you are high and you are going to do public service.
4. BLM will not be welcome, but all races will be.
5. We will burn a sqaure every Monday night to mock the KKK. We'll all wear tie-died robes. And hot women will only be given 1/2 square ft of material with which to make their outfits.

Please feel free not to attend.

And feel free to find another thread to post to.

It's obvious you are having a bad day.
Let them have the cities. The people who make the good food will also move to where the civility goes among others.

1. Any parent or coach yelling at the 12-year-old center ref for their kindergartners soccer game will immediatly be pepper sprayed by the sideline referee.
2. Kids will start school with a 1.5 hour recess (shown to be very helpful in learning).
3. Overweight kids will be in a special program to help them understand why they might be heavy.

1. We will declare war on any left wing Chaz's the form up close by.
2. We will motar them with waterballons every night.
3. We will play the national anthem just outside their borders at blarring levels through the entire night.
4. We will breed mosquitos and turn them loose over their territory via special drones.
5. We will get permission to start a mushroom farm just upwind of their location.

Forum List

Back