AG Bill Barr: This is “The Closest We Have Come to an Organized Effort to Push a President Out of Office”

White Power Matters

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2020
He is so correct. The Obama coup plotters will be brought to justice. They are terrified of U.S. Attorney John Durham.

1 c2c7ycpomQ0LzELsAtz6nQ.jpeg

Last edited:
He is so correct. The Obama coup plotters will be brought to justice. They are terrified of U.S. Attorney John Durham.

I love Maria......I love Maria

What a bunch of BS!
The ONLY coup is coming from INSIDE the WH and from the Orange Blob in the Oval Office!
Trump is taking advantage of, and manufacturing emergencies, just to give him excuses to try and take over.
Will he do it? Is he totalitarian enough and egotistical enough to THINK he is God's Gift to America?
I guess we will have to wait until November to see if he cancels the elections, rigs the elections or ignores his loss.

Before the Papadopoulos conversation with the Clinton sycophant from Australia, there was only Mifsud, who planted the information about Russian possession of e-mails on Papadopoulos.

When it is finally exposed who Mifsud was working for---and it was NOT the Russians--then the whole conspiracy will have been exposed. I would look for Brennan to be behind it all. Barr-Durham already know.

And Barr has called it "one of the greatest travesties in American history".

Justice grinds slow, but grinds fine.

_____

Ha ha Ha ha. Barr is a sick joke. Coup, coup, coup, schmoo! The country can wait until November to dump trump and his crony mouth piece, who was supposed to be the attorney general for the people of the country and the constitution, not the generalissimo personal lawyer of the Provocateur in Cheif . The election in November will send this guy packing in January also. :dance:

View attachment 353206

Any-day-now....

sleepy.png

Be sure to wake when something might happen...

What a bunch of BS!
The ONLY coup is coming from INSIDE the WH and from the Orange Blob in the Oval Office!
Trump is taking advantage of, and manufacturing emergencies, just to give him excuses to try and take over.
Will he do it? Is he totalitarian enough and egotistical enough to THINK he is God's Gift to America?
I guess we will have to wait until November to see if he cancels the elections, rigs the elections or ignores his loss.
Hillary getting smoked was a gift from heaven.

Republicans which of your scum are lying? Barr said he fired the guy under Trumps direction and trump says it was all Barr ,he had nothing to do with it

Now you have something to remember on yer deathbed.
On my death bed, I'll remember retiring at 50 self made calling every shot in my life laughing at fools here slaving to a God Damned boss. If I had a boss, I would not want to live. A Proletariat is an awful waste of life.

What will you remember?

View attachment 353206

Haha, a smart guy saying stupid shit to rile up his stupid sheep. Works like a charm.

View attachment 353206

You don’t think Clinton actually getting impeached by the house was closer to removing a president? What a silly statement by Barr.

You don’t think Clinton actually getting impeached by the house was closer to removing a president? What a silly statement by Barr.

Bill Clinton deserved to be removed, Trump did nothing illegal.

Operation Crossfire Hurricane was a coup by the Obama admin to destroy the Trump presidency, including the FBI falsifying FISA evidence.
When the biggest scandal in US history hits, don't say we didn't tell you it was coming.

The salient matter is whether what Trump has done..........illegally obstruct the investigations of a Special Counsel and of Congress..........eagerly accept the help of a foreign adversary (Russia) in getting elected...........solicit election help from Ukraine by extorting Zelensky..........are impeachable offenses?

The obvious answer is yes.

Which is to say the constitutional means by which the Dems sought to remove Trump was completely justified.

Bill Clinton deserved to be removed, Trump did nothing illegal.

Operation Crossfire Hurricane was a coup by the Obama admin to destroy the Trump presidency, including the FBI falsifying FISA evidence.
When the biggest scandal in US history hits, don't say we didn't tell you it was coming.
Clinton deserves to be removed for lying about a blow job? Is that your case? Both men are corrupt liars so if that’s your standard then Trump should be packing. Regardless. Trump was investigated and put on trial and was not impeached. Clinton was. Therefore Clinton came closer to being pushed out of office making Barr’s statement untrue.

Also note that Mueller was assigned by a Republican Trump appointee. It was backed for years by another republican Trump appointee. You’re narrative is easily exposed as FOS

Sadly, no one who plotted the overthrow of an elected President will be brought to justice.

The Swamp is too deep and has too many deep roots.

But those same plotters are salivating right now as they wait for a President Biden to bring charges against former President Trump.

I am afraid that the bad guys are going to win again.

They usually do.

Sadly, no one who plotted the overthrow of an elected President will be brought to justice.

The Swamp is too deep and has too many deep roots.

But those same plotters are salivating right now as they wait for a President Biden to bring charges against former President Trump.

I am afraid that the bad guys are going to win again.
Barr is the head of the DOJ he decides who is prosecuted. So are you implying that he is rooted in with the Anti-trump deep state swamp?

Forum List

Back