Gone- But Not Forgotten

.,.m,.,po
You really tend to miss the point, I am not sure if it is deliberate obfuscation or accidental density.

Again...the childish name calling, since I doubt a single person here supports the rape of children. Most oppose it regardless of the religion of the perpetrator.

Opposing is not an endgame. It is simply a declaration of feeling. What do you Think should be done about? Torch carrying mobs?

Here is an incident from someone directly inspired by Robinson’s accusations against an innocent person:

Tommy Robinson (activist) - Wikipedia

After a Syrian refugee boy was assaulted in a school bullying incident in October 2018, Robinson falsely accused the victim of having previously attacked two schoolgirls.

The 15-year-old refugee was dragged to the floor by his neck and told by his attacker, "I'll drown you", while water was forced into his mouth. The boy's arm was in a cast after it had been broken in a separate assault.[84] His sister had also been assaulted.[85]

A 16-year-old boy believed to be the attacker, who was interviewed by police and given a court summons, had shared numerous social media posts by Robinson.[84] On Facebook, Robinson subsequently posted a screenshot of a message from a mother saying her daughter had been bullied and he accused the refugee of being the bully. However, the mother responded on Robinson's Facebook page informing him this was false.[86] Robinson also made a false allegation using a photo stolen from a news article on a teenage cancer patient.[87]

These events forced the refugee's family to relocate because "the level of abuse the children have received has become too much".[88] The family decided to move elsewhere in West Yorkshire.[89]

This is the person you have put on a pedestal. Is more of this form of “activism” your endgame? How about you Mindful?

Ah -- the "childish name calling" bit.

Since we are living in an Orwellian world, I guess when the three of you call people every name in the book for not joining you in supporting Muslim men raping thousands of British children, that would be a sign of maturity, then!
Can you actually address any of the questions or substantive content?
You certainly do have that Islamist arrogance and sense of entitlement down pat.

tell me -- were you raised to think Islamic men should be able to rape as many Kaffir children as they wished, or did you develop such opinions as an adult?

So...about the points I brought up in my post?

You asked about my end game.

My end game involves the continuation of western, liberal culture, which places us at odds because you support the Islamization of western culture.

This is a case in point -- Muslim men target Kaffir children and you side with the Muslim men. I am sympathetic to the children, instead. I have a heart and can empathize with the plight of the poor children.

You have nothing but your Islamic agenda.

How do you propose to accomplish that? More to the point...how would torch bearing, violence inciting proclamations and thuggery accomplish that aim? Would diverse ethnic and religious minorities that may disagree with your views have any place in this liberal culture of yours?

You really tend to miss the point, I am not sure if it is deliberate obfuscation or accidental density.

Again...the childish name calling, since I doubt a single person here supports the rape of children. Most oppose it regardless of the religion of the perpetrator.

Opposing is not an endgame. It is simply a declaration of feeling. What do you Think should be done about? Torch carrying mobs?

Here is an incident from someone directly inspired by Robinson’s accusations against an innocent person:

Tommy Robinson (activist) - Wikipedia

After a Syrian refugee boy was assaulted in a school bullying incident in October 2018, Robinson falsely accused the victim of having previously attacked two schoolgirls.

The 15-year-old refugee was dragged to the floor by his neck and told by his attacker, "I'll drown you", while water was forced into his mouth. The boy's arm was in a cast after it had been broken in a separate assault.[84] His sister had also been assaulted.[85]

A 16-year-old boy believed to be the attacker, who was interviewed by police and given a court summons, had shared numerous social media posts by Robinson.[84] On Facebook, Robinson subsequently posted a screenshot of a message from a mother saying her daughter had been bullied and he accused the refugee of being the bully. However, the mother responded on Robinson's Facebook page informing him this was false.[86] Robinson also made a false allegation using a photo stolen from a news article on a teenage cancer patient.[87]

These events forced the refugee's family to relocate because "the level of abuse the children have received has become too much".[88] The family decided to move elsewhere in West Yorkshire.[89]

This is the person you have put on a pedestal. Is more of this form of “activism” your endgame? How about you Mindful?

Since we are living in an Orwellian world, I guess when the three of you call people every name in the book for not joining you in supporting Muslim men raping thousands of British children, that would be a sign of maturity, then!
You certainly do have that Islamist arrogance and sense of entitlement down pat.

tell me -- were you raised to think Islamic men should be able to rape as many Kaffir children as they wished, or did you develop such opinions as an adult?

My end game involves the continuation of western, liberal culture, which places us at odds because you support the Islamization of western culture.

This is a case in point -- Muslim men target Kaffir children and you side with the Muslim men. I am sympathetic to the children, instead. I have a heart and can empathize with the plight of the poor children.

Does your heart empathize with the Syrian refugee child who was assaulted and had his arm broken because of Yaxley’s false accusations?

Does your heart empathize with the Syrian refugee child who was assaulted and had his arm broken because of Yaxley’s false accusations?

Sure.

I am most unlike you, after all.

.,.m,.,po

How do you propose to accomplish that? More to the point...how would torch bearing, violence inciting proclamations and thuggery accomplish that aim? Would diverse ethnic and religious minorities that may disagree with your views have any place in this liberal culture of yours?

Raping children is not liberal, even if you think opposing it is the stuff of fascism.

It's odd how you only apply the word "thuggery to those who oppose your rapist friends, and not the rapists, themselves. They degraded these poor children because they were british instead of Islamic, and they went WAY beyond mere rape. Are you completely ignorant of the behavior detailed in the reports?

You direct SO much bile against those who oppose these racist bastards and absolutely NONE against the child rapists. It is obvious whose side you are on here.

Sure.

I am most unlike you, after all.
Evidently.

I cant understand why lionize a man who does that, and has a history of that sort of thing.

.,.m,.,po

Raping children is not liberal, even if you think opposing it is the stuff of fascism.

It's odd how you only apply the word "thuggery to those who oppose your rapist friends, and not the rapists, themselves. They degraded these poor children because they were british instead of Islamic, and they went WAY beyond mere rape. Are you completely ignorant of the behavior detailed in the reports?

You direct SO much bile against those who oppose these racist bastards and absolutely NONE against the child rapists. It is obvious whose side you are on here.
I apply the term "thuggery" to those engage in it. Assaults, encouraging violence against innocent people (like the refugee child I mentioned). Would you not consider that thuggery?

.,.m,.,po

I apply the term "thuggery" to those engage in it. Assaults, encouraging violence against innocent people (like the refugee child I mentioned). Would you not consider that thuggery?
Yet those who rape 11 and 12 year olds are your heroes.

You are WAY beyond a mere hypocrite, Islamist.

.,.m,.,po

Do you not consider promoting assault on a child by falsely accusing him of assault to be thuggery?

.,.m,.,po

Do you not consider promoting assault on a child by falsely accusing him of assault to be thuggery?
The issue, here, is your supporting the rape of thousands of children.

You do not call that thuggery or even offer the most tepid objection to it. That is because your role is to help deliver even more children into the clutches of the rapists through all your insidious rhetoric.

.,.m,.,po

You do not call that thuggery or even offer the most tepid objection to it. That is because your role is to help deliver even more children into the clutches of the rapists through all your insidious rhetoric.
How is it you are completely incapable of condemning violence against children, instead you answer with deflection.

I have no problem being absolutely and unequivalently (as opposed to your weaseling) clear about where I stand. I oppose and abhor pedos and child traffickers. I dont care if they are Muslim, Christian, or Martian. I oppose any violence against children and I abhor the scapegoating of innocent people.

See that wasnt very hard because I am very clear on my position and the ethnicity of the criminal or the victim makes no difference.

And let me add, rape is not thuggery. It is far more brutal.

How is it you are completely incapable of condemning violence against children, instead you answer with deflection.

I have no problem being absolutely and unequivalently (as opposed to your weaseling) clear about where I stand. I oppose and abhor pedos and child traffickers. I dont care if they are Muslim, Christian, or Martian. I oppose any violence against children and I abhor the scapegoating of innocent people.

See that wasnt very hard because I am very clear on my position and the ethnicity of the criminal or the victim makes no difference.
Wow, are you ever projecting here, Islamist rape supporter.

Wow, are you ever projecting here, Islamist rape supporter.
Thst is all you can come up with? You are incapable of denouncing Yaxley's actions on a child?

Why am I not surprised.....:boohoo:

You want this to be about you?

Not at all, YOU made the accusation that I had offended Jewish people, I merely asked who? and how?

Show me the offending statement.
Post #299

You are likening that to Tommy Robinson and the Pakistani Muslims of Rotherham? Seriously?

And I, as a Jew, find those comparisons to Nazi times, sickening and offensive.

Wow. The atrocity that was inflicted on Europe’s Jewish population at the hands of the Nazis beggars belief both in its scale and savagery. As you well know the Holocaust didn’t happen all in one fell swoop, it was incremental, designed initially to “encourage” German Jews to leave Germany. Part of this campaign was a sustained propaganda effort that demonised Jews in Germany, comparing them to sewer rats, perverts and degenerates of all types.

Spin it any way you like, but the fact remains that there are chilling but valid comparisons to be made with far-Right propaganda against Muslims in both this country and the USA, with similar propaganda disseminated by the Nazis in the 1930’s and 40’s. Which is why I’m surprised that as a Jewish person yourself, you should take offence.

Surely the cry of “Never again!” should apply to any minority group and we should all be vigilant and stand up to anyone espousing or inciting religious or racial/ethnic hatred.

Are there evil Muslims? Of course there are, but that doesn’t mean all Muslims are evil. The same applies to Jewish people, Christians, Atheists, Hindus, etc.

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon IS a thug and a criminal, as well as being a racist and white supremacist. Invoke Godwin’s Law till you’re blue in the face but to me, that makes him a modern day Nazi.

Not at all, YOU made the accusation that I had offended Jewish people, I merely asked who? and how?

Post #299

You are likening that to Tommy Robinson and the Pakistani Muslims of Rotherham? Seriously?

Wow. The atrocity that was inflicted on Europe’s Jewish population at the hands of the Nazis beggars belief both in its scale and savagery. As you well know the Holocaust didn’t happen all in one fell swoop, it was incremental, designed initially to “encourage” German Jews to leave Germany. Part of this campaign was a sustained propaganda effort that demonised Jews in Germany, comparing them to sewer rats, perverts and degenerates of all types.

Spin it any way you like, but the fact remains that there are chilling but valid comparisons to be made with far-Right propaganda against Muslims in both this country and the USA, with similar propaganda disseminated by the Nazis in the 1930’s and 40’s. Which is why I’m surprised that as a Jewish person yourself, you should take offence.

Surely the cry of “Never again!” should apply to any minority group and we should all be vigilant and stand up to anyone espousing or inciting religious or racial/ethnic hatred.

Are there evil Muslims? Of course there are, but that doesn’t mean all Muslims are evil. The same applies to Jewish people, Christians, Atheists, Hindus, etc.

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon IS a thug and a criminal, as well as being a racist and white supremacist. Invoke Godwin’s Law till you’re blue in the face but to me, that makes him a modern day Nazi.

A whole screed of nothingness.

There's no such thing as a modern day Nazi.

Post #299

Neo-Nazism - Wikipedia

Post #299

You know he is correct so you choose not to engage.

Here is another one for yaxley to tackle. What are the odds that will happen ?

Twelve Israeli teenagers held in Cyprus over alleged rape of British woman
The odds that will happen? Nil because he's been imprisoned. Had he not been imprisoned, one would guess the odds were pretty high, but we'll never know.

What the odds are that this Isrseli citizens are of Arab origin?
Pretty high. It's a culture thing.

It was already reported. In the media. And because of that reporting in the media, not Yaxley, the police and government came out with a huge black eye. So what exactly did Yaxley expose that wasnt already exposed and was worth jeopardizing a trial for?
The media reported individual instances for a day each. Yaxley exposed the organization of it and the origin of it as a Muslim immigrant phenomenon.If others were reporting on it, so what? Just because one news source covers something doesn't mean others don't. Knowledge of the extent and the source of the problem wasn't widespread. The root issue of the mass importation of non-British to Britain bringing an increase in horrific, violent crime wasn't being addressed widely; was, in fact, being downplayed.
You are incapable of denouncing Yaxley's actions on a child?
Yaxley didn't harm any child nor encourage violence against anyone. If reporting facts leads someone to vigilante action that results in someone's harm, it's entirely on the vigilante.

There is no evidence that he's racist or a White Supremacist. That is, unless one believes that people of European heritage wanting to preserve European heritage in Europe is racist and/or supremacist. It isn't.
Racism, White Supremacy, and National Socialism aren't synonymous. Because so-called neo-Nazis are generally racist thugs, many National Socialists want to be distinguished from them and disassociated from the NAZI moniker; others want to co-opt it.

Technically, you're right. In practice, there is such a thing as a modern-day "Nazi" as there are National Socialist parties and organizations extant in much of the Western world. The largest American group doesn't want "NAZI" applied to it, for the reason noted above, while the second largest embraces it.

Here is another one for yaxley to tackle. What are the odds that will happen ?

Twelve Israeli teenagers held in Cyprus over alleged rape of British woman
The odds that will happen? Nil because he's been imprisoned. Had he not been imprisoned, one would guess the odds were pretty high, but we'll never know.

What the odds are that this Isrseli citizens are of Arab origin?
Pretty high. It's a culture thing.

It was already reported. In the media. And because of that reporting in the media, not Yaxley, the police and government came out with a huge black eye. So what exactly did Yaxley expose that wasnt already exposed and was worth jeopardizing a trial for?
The media reported individual instances for a day each. Yaxley exposed the organization of it and the origin of it as a Muslim immigrant phenomenon.If others were reporting on it, so what? Just because one news source covers something doesn't mean others don't. Knowledge of the extent and the source of the problem wasn't widespread. The root issue of the mass importation of non-British to Britain bringing an increase in horrific, violent crime wasn't being addressed widely; was, in fact, being downplayed.
You are incapable of denouncing Yaxley's actions on a child?
Yaxley didn't harm any child nor encourage violence against anyone. If reporting facts leads someone to vigilante action that results in someone's harm, it's entirely on the vigilante.

There is no evidence that he's racist or a White Supremacist. That is, unless one believes that people of European heritage wanting to preserve European heritage in Europe is racist and/or supremacist. It isn't.
Racism, White Supremacy, and National Socialism aren't synonymous. Because so-called neo-Nazis are generally racist thugs, many National Socialists want to be distinguished from them and disassociated from the NAZI moniker; others want to co-opt it.

Technically, you're right. In practice, there is such a thing as a modern-day "Nazi" as there are National Socialist parties and organizations extant in much of the Western world. The largest American group doesn't want "NAZI" applied to it, for the reason noted above, while the second largest embraces it.

Are they into Eugenics? German style?

L. Pl

Post #299

This is what I dont understand, that some who's own people suffered horrific persecution can stand by and seemingly support the demonization and persecution of other groups using the same tactics.

I never thought something like the holocaust could ever be repeated but now I am not so sure. I am wstching the erosion and destruction of the institutions and values that protected us from such an event, the rise of rightwing populist authoritarians around the world and the ramping up of divisive demonizing rhetoric.

You dont have to like the targeted groups, but if you are going to stand by and support it, you need to ask yourself who will be next ? No minority is truely safe from these sentiments.

Forum List

Back