Gone- But Not Forgotten

Yes...so I cant understand how you can support people like Yaxley who's intent is to stir up hate towards targeted groups. Not rapists, but just rapists of a particular ethnic and religious category.

Even you buy into with remarks like "its their culture" blurring then all into one subhuman group.

You call Yaxley a journalist and totally brush off the fact that he falsely accuses people and causes harm. As if it is like any other journalist.

Let me ask you this. We are are all familiar with the common antisemitic canards. And we are familiar with the similar canards spread about portraying muslims and immigrants broadly as rapists and pedos.

There are a lot of Jewish bankers and financiers. That is a fact, in part because finance was on of the only occupations Christians and Muslims historically allowd them. So if a person "reports" on this, broadly implicating Jews in the typical banking world domination scenario they love to push...is that "journalism" and is he a "journalist"? If he falsely accuses specific Jews of being involved in this...is that simply an acceptable byproduct of sloppy "journalism"?

I dont think any of questions on this, Yaxley or the examole I gave, is journalism. Not when it seeks to demonize an entire group of people and promote canards.

How can you buy into it?

None of that applies to me. I'm not buying into anything. Certainly not moral relevance, concerning Jews. I'm making up my own mind about current events.

This of yours:

"Even you buy into with remarks like "its their culture" blurring then all into one subhuman group."

This is not happening. The UK bends over backwards to accommodate Muslim culture. And a Muslim Pakistani woman comes on British TV to explain about their 'culture'. I think I posted that clip.

Yet you support Yaxley who’s actions are directed at Muslims (not just Paki’s), you seem to support the same rhetoric that was once directed at Jews, and is now directed at Muslims. You dodge the equivalency in tone, rhetoric, public and political sentiment that was present in the 1930’s and proclaim it false moral equivalence despite its obvious similarities.

I just find it really strange that who’s people were so brutally persecuted seems to support the same canards, rhetoric and promotion of stereotypes when directed against today’s target of choice.

It seems to me that hate and scapegoating should not be supported even benignly. When these factions are done with immigrants and Muslims, they will turn on the Jews again. It is simmering there right below the surface and governments today are scrambling to give them legitimate platforms.

That is what Yaxley represents. Not children. Not victims. But a scapegoat.

We're talking on two different platforms here. You are accusing me of all manner of heinous activities. When I've stated over and over again that Tommy Robinson us standing up to the British establishment for its appalling handling of the Rotherham scandal.

I am not demonising Muslims!
Yet Yaxley actively demonizes Muslims. He falsely targeted a refugee child. Because he was a Muslim immigrant and Yaxley was riding high on the “immigrants/Muslims” are rapists bandwagon. How is scapegoating standing up to the establishment?

This is pointless. I'm done with this topic.

Be careful, mindful.

If you don't join the child rape support squad you will get called a Nazi.

Islamists learned this trick back during their days of collaborating with the real Nazis. It's an agitprop technique called turnspeak where people are accused of the very thing embodied by the accuser.

2019 is not 1937.

More like 1478.

I think 1937 is accurate. Look at the rise of rightwing populism around the world. Look at the rise in nativism and religious nationalism. None of those bode well for minorities.

It is nothing like 1937.
The rhetoric and the demonization against immigrants absolutely is. The question how far will it go? That is the key difference.
I know you hate Jews, but Jews were not raping thousands of kids in the 30s.

You only dredge up the holocaust because you support your fellow Muslims raping kids and have seized upon a particularly diabolical way to try to trick gullible people into joining you.

I have to admit I was shocked when you hit “agree” on my post to you....but then I saw you deleted it. Freudian slip? And again you completely ignore the the points I made and resort to this predictable drivel.

2019 is not 1937.

More like 1478.

I think 1937 is accurate. Look at the rise of rightwing populism around the world. Look at the rise in nativism and religious nationalism. None of those bode well for minorities.

It is nothing like 1937.
The rhetoric and the demonization against immigrants absolutely is. The question how far will it go? That is the key difference.

You only dredge up the holocaust because you support your fellow Muslims raping kids and have seized upon a particularly diabolical way to try to trick gullible people into joining you.

I have to admit I was shocked when you hit “agree” on my post to you....but then I saw you deleted it. Freudian slip? And again you completely ignore the the points I made and resort to this predictable drivel.
2019 is not 1937.

More like 1478.

It is nothing like 1937.

My phone malfunctioned.

Don't worry, though, I don't agree with your JihadI tactics of dredging up the holocaust to try to whip up support for rape jihadists .

Yes...so I cant understand how you can support people like Yaxley who's intent is to stir up hate towards targeted groups. Not rapists, but just rapists of a particular ethnic and religious category.

Even you buy into with remarks like "its their culture" blurring then all into one subhuman group.

You call Yaxley a journalist and totally brush off the fact that he falsely accuses people and causes harm. As if it is like any other journalist.

Let me ask you this. We are are all familiar with the common antisemitic canards. And we are familiar with the similar canards spread about portraying muslims and immigrants broadly as rapists and pedos.

There are a lot of Jewish bankers and financiers. That is a fact, in part because finance was on of the only occupations Christians and Muslims historically allowd them. So if a person "reports" on this, broadly implicating Jews in the typical banking world domination scenario they love to push...is that "journalism" and is he a "journalist"? If he falsely accuses specific Jews of being involved in this...is that simply an acceptable byproduct of sloppy "journalism"?

I dont think any of questions on this, Yaxley or the examole I gave, is journalism. Not when it seeks to demonize an entire group of people and promote canards.

How can you buy into it?

None of that applies to me. I'm not buying into anything. Certainly not moral relevance, concerning Jews. I'm making up my own mind about current events.

This of yours:

"Even you buy into with remarks like "its their culture" blurring then all into one subhuman group."

This is not happening. The UK bends over backwards to accommodate Muslim culture. And a Muslim Pakistani woman comes on British TV to explain about their 'culture'. I think I posted that clip.

Yet you support Yaxley who’s actions are directed at Muslims (not just Paki’s), you seem to support the same rhetoric that was once directed at Jews, and is now directed at Muslims. You dodge the equivalency in tone, rhetoric, public and political sentiment that was present in the 1930’s and proclaim it false moral equivalence despite its obvious similarities.

I just find it really strange that who’s people were so brutally persecuted seems to support the same canards, rhetoric and promotion of stereotypes when directed against today’s target of choice.

It seems to me that hate and scapegoating should not be supported even benignly. When these factions are done with immigrants and Muslims, they will turn on the Jews again. It is simmering there right below the surface and governments today are scrambling to give them legitimate platforms.

We're talking on two different platforms here. You are accusing me of all manner of heinous activities. When I've stated over and over again that Tommy Robinson us standing up to the British establishment for its appalling handling of the Rotherham scandal.

Yet Yaxley actively demonizes Muslims. He falsely targeted a refugee child. Because he was a Muslim immigrant and Yaxley was riding high on the “immigrants/Muslims” are rapists bandwagon. How is scapegoating standing up to the establishment?

That is fine with me....your main contribution seems to be deflection when your internal inconsistencies are pointed out.

This of yours:

This is not happening. The UK bends over backwards to accommodate Muslim culture. And a Muslim Pakistani woman comes on

British TV to explain about their 'culture'. I think I posted that clip.

That is fine with me....your main contribution seems to be deflection when your https://www.coxautoinc.com/feed/ inconsistencies are pointed out.

She's Jewish

We already know how you are in that regard ..you will use the plight of the Jewish people if you think it helps your Islamic agenda, but you do not like them and you absolutely despise their homeland.

That is fine with me....your main contribution seems to be deflection when your https://www.coxautoinc.com/feed/ inconsistencies are pointed out.

She's Jewish

We already know how you are in that regard ..you will use the plight of the Jewish people if you think it helps your Islamic agenda, but you do not like them and you absolutely despise their homeland.
Another Freudian phone slip Dogma? You just hit funny agree on my post above :lol:

How can you buy into it?

This of yours:

3A4A5343-F001-455F-9837-652C6D2100B7.jpeg

This of yours:

View attachment 270131
You certainly do turn a blind eye to your fellow Muslim's rape of the Kaffir children, true.

Jews were not raping thousands of kids in the 30s.

Correct! But that didn't stop the Nazis propagandising to that effect. As I've said before, again and again, evil exists in every community, it doesn't mean everyone in that community is evil. Yaxley-Lennon has taken lessons from his Nazi forebears and directed his propaganda towards another minority group, Muslims.

These children are being raped because of the cultural and ideological attitudes of the perpetrators -- attitudes towards females, attitudes towards western culture, attitudes of superiority based upon the doctrine they follow, and commands within that doctrine that justifies their behavior.

One cannot possibly deal with this situation without dealing first with all those such as the vermin in this thread who have dedicated themselves to assisting them. I happen to think a few weeks of being gang raped in the most brutal way imaginable might do the trick, but that's just me.

Correct! But that didn't stop the Nazis propagandising to that effect. As I've said before, again and again, evil exists in every community, it doesn't mean everyone in that community is evil. Yaxley-Lennon has taken lessons from his Nazi forebears and directed his propaganda towards another minority group, Muslims.

It's always fun watching antisemites invoke the Holocaust to protect the one group of people on Earth with the greatest tendency to support another one.

Jews are an ethnicity, Muslims are not. Jews follow a doctrine that disapproves of proselytization. Islam is supremacist in nature, its followers commanded to spread it by any means necessary. Jewish people were never responsible for an inordinate amount of crime compared to their population, much less the systematic rape of children. Muslims ARE responsible for an inordinate amount of crime ESPECIALLY rape. There is nothing in Islam that encourages the rape of non Jews. Mohammad commanded his followers to rape the women of the lands they invaded.

You wish to assist in the rape of children and so you have seized upon this repulsive insult to all who suffered the Holocaust to do so. The comparison is SO stupid as to be beneath contempt.

These children are being raped because of the cultural and ideological attitudes of the perpetrators -- attitudes towards females, attitudes towards western culture, attitudes of superiority based upon the doctrine they follow, and commands within that doctrine that justifies their behavior.

One cannot possibly deal with this situation without dealing first with all those such as the vermin in this thread who have dedicated themselves to assisting them. I happen to think a few weeks of being gang raped in the most brutal way imaginable might do the trick, but that's just me.
Projecting.

It's always fun watching antisemites invoke the Holocaust to protect the one group of people on Earth with the greatest tendency to support another one.

Jews are an ethnicity, Muslims are not. Jews follow a doctrine that disapproves of proselytization. Islam is supremacist in nature, its followers commanded to spread it by any means necessary. Jewish people were never responsible for an inordinate amount of crime compared to their population, much less the systematic rape of children. Muslims ARE responsible for an inordinate amount of crime ESPECIALLY rape. There is nothing in Islam that encourages the rape of non Jews. Mohammad commanded his followers to rape the women of the lands they invaded.

You wish to assist in the rape of children and so you have seized upon this repulsive insult to all who suffered the Holocaust to do so. The comparison is SO stupid as to be beneath contempt.
Well finally you are being honest.
It isn’t about kids at all.
It is about Muslims.

Opposing Coyote's people gang raping kids is JUST like putting 6 million Jews in the ovens, folks!

Coyote says so!

It is about Muslims.
I was honest in all the comparisons I used to debunk his idiotic comparisons.

Take your Jihad and shove it, you soulless bitch.

I think the rape claims belong in the canard category and is sad you can recognize that. It is an often used too rally a population against “the other”. Southern whites made that claim about blacks. As was already pointed out, it was made Jews and a whole host of immigrant groups. Like many claims there is often a kernal of truth that is then greatly exaggerated to demonize. New immigrant groups in Europe slow a slightly higher rate of crime, but that bump goes down over time.

Unfortunately this trend towards ethnic nationalism and demonizing the other is going on around the world. Minority populations are vulnerable in a way they haven’t been for years, even if they have lived there over a thousand years like Egyptian Copts or Indian Muslims or Yazidis. Others, with a lengthy heritage are under threat of genocide, such as the Rohinga. Perpetrating these canards doesn’t do a thing to help the real victims of real crimes such as the children in Rotherham. Better policing, a better social safetynet, and better funding are what is needed.

So that is why I ask, and don’t see an answer for with you and others of a similar mindset, what is your end game?

If it is reducing child trafficking and rape, why do you never address the critical issues underlying the exploitation of children?

Rather, it seems aimed at highlighting Europe’s Muslim population. Do want them all deported? Tattooed and in a register? Make Islam illegal?

Some interesting points:

Fact Check: Claim linking Muslims to 96 per cent rapes in India falls flat

Fact-Check: Is There Truth To Refugee Rape Reports? - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International

Facts about migration, integration and crime in Sweden

It is about Muslims.
I was honest in all the comparisons I used to debunk his idiotic comparisons.

Take your Jihad and shove it, you soulless bitch.

Debunk it then. Thus far you have supported your claims by calling your opponents child rape supporters, child rape enablers, etc. you don’t directly address any of the claims.

See if you can manage that, after all you continuously tout your intelligence over others. As an extra, see if you can manage without resorting to hate sites like Geller or false claims like the one about Nasser.

I think the rape claims belong in the canard category and is sad you can recognize that. It is an often used too rally a population against “the other”. Southern whites made that claim about blacks. As was already pointed out, it was made Jews and a whole host of immigrant groups. Like many claims there is often a kernal of truth that is then greatly exaggerated to demonize. New immigrant groups in Europe slow a slightly higher rate of crime, but that bump goes down over time.

Unfortunately this trend towards ethnic nationalism and demonizing the other is going on around the world. Minority populations are vulnerable in a way they haven’t been for years, even if they have lived there over a thousand years like Egyptian Copts or Indian Muslims or Yazidis. Others, with a lengthy heritage are under threat of genocide, such as the Rohinga. Perpetrating these canards doesn’t do a thing to help the real victims of real crimes such as the children in Rotherham. Better policing, a better social safetynet, and better funding are what is needed.

So that is why I ask, and don’t see an answer for with you and others of a similar mindset, what is your end game?

If it is reducing child trafficking and rape, why do you never address the critical issues underlying the exploitation of children?

Rather, it seems aimed at highlighting Europe’s Muslim population. Do want them all deported? Tattooed and in a register? Make Islam illegal?

Some interesting points:

Fact Check: Claim linking Muslims to 96 per cent rapes in India falls flat

Fact-Check: Is There Truth To Refugee Rape Reports? - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International

Facts about migration, integration and crime in Sweden
You will seize upon anything to keep the rape jihad gping, won't you?

Rotherham . Total population 300000. Children raped 1400 . ethicity of the children raped . close to 100 percent white .Ethnicity of the pedps .almost 100 Muslim.

The same is occurring all throughout the UK.

You defend the rape jihad because you share the same Islamic agenda as the rapists. You try to cast those who oppose rape jihad as being Nazis for one reason and one reason only.

You support it

Opposing Coyote's people gang raping kids is JUST like putting 6 million Jews in the ovens, folks!

Coyote says so!
How did you get THAT out of a conversation about similarities in rhetoric and cultural attitudes between now and the 1930’s. I was very specific in what I said.

Of course, in your typical manner, you falsely claim something else.

Are you losing your ability for rational debate? (I might be erroneously assuming it existed in the first place).

Forum List

Back