GOLD STAR FAMILIES to biden: Be a grown ass man and admit your mistakes

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho

WATCH: Darin Hoover, father of fallen Marine Darin T. Hoover, slams Biden admin. for Afghanistan withdrawal:

"[They] did not give the order to the snipers to take out the bomber before he detonated his vest. And ultimately the President — do what our son did — be a grown ass… pic.twitter.com/SLRqOcJ7ii
Breaking911 (@Breaking911) August 7, 2023

WATCH: Darin Hoover, father of fallen Marine Darin T. Hoover, slams Biden admin. for Afghanistan withdrawal:

"[They] did not give the order to the snipers to take out the bomber before he detonated his vest. And ultimately the President — do what our son did — be a grown ass man. Admit to your mistakes. [...] You all need to resign immediately!"

WATCH: Christy Shamblin, mother-in-law of fallen Marine Sgt. Nicole Gee:

"To call it a ‘success’ is an ultimate disrespect for the very people who deserve every ounce of respect that we can give them." pic.twitter.com/2Ug4NwOBcI

Cheryl Rex, mother of Lance Cpl. Dylan Merola:

"When [Biden] approached me, his words to me were, 'My wife, Jill & I, know how you feel. We lost our son as well and brought him home in a flag draped coffin.'"

"My heart started beating faster & I started shaking, knowing that… pic.twitter.com/lLMRokjEdY

"When [Biden] approached me, his words to me were, 'My wife, Jill & I, know how you feel. We lost our son as well and brought him home in a flag draped coffin.'"

"My heart started beating faster & I started shaking, knowing that their son died from cancer & they were able to be by his side."

"How could someone be so heartless to say he knew how I felt."

JeopardyNever.jpg

"[They] did not give the order to the snipers to take out the bomber before he detonated his vest. And ultimately the President — do what our son did — be a grown ass man. Admit to your mistakes. [...] You all need to resign immediately!"

"My heart started beating faster & I started shaking, knowing that their son died from cancer & they were able to be by his side."

"How could someone be so heartless to say he knew how I felt."

There are less Gold Star families than their would have been if Biden had kept us in what MAGA calls a "stupid war." Thank you, President Biden. Trump, meanwhile, famously attacked a Gold Star family and reportedly called Gold Star families "stupid" and "losers." No member of the Trump family has ever served in the military.

That Afghan withdraw is when Biden’s approval rating went underwater, never to recover,

Biden is a POS.

When is he going to the border? east Palestine?

Fuck Joe Biden.

There are less Gold Star families than their would have been if Biden had kept us in what MAGA calls a "stupid war." Thank you, President Biden. Trump, meanwhile, famously attacked a Gold Star family and reportedly called Gold Star families "stupid" and "losers." No member of the Trump family has ever served in the military.
2500 residual troops can hardly be called a war
Biden has that many advisors I bet in ukraine

Forum List

Back