Biden’s America: Here’s How Much Bidenonmics Has Cut Your Paycheck

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The Usurper's policies are destroying Americans pocketbooks at a rapid rate. He's turned the country upside down economic wise. The only way out of this mess is to put Trump back in office. His economic policies will bring back consumer confidence, low gas and grocery prices. Low electric bills and low inflation. If Biden is successful with another coup, don't expect anything to get better. It's going to get worse. That goes to any Democrat if he's replaced.

The Usurper's policies are destroying Americans pocketbooks at a rapid rate. He's turned the country upside down economic wise. The only way out of this mess is to put Trump back in office. His economic policies will bring back consumer confidence, low gas and grocery prices. Low electric bills and low inflation. If Biden is successful with another coup, don't expect anything to get better. It's going to get worse. That goes to any Democrat if he's replaced.

Great argument for 4 more years. Why would anyone with a 401K want lower prices and profits? I mean look how many billions you people already cost others in retirement investments with your tranny fits and "anti-woke" boycotts.

The only way out of this mess is to put Trump back in office. His economic policies will bring back consumer confidence, low gas and grocery prices. Low electric bills and low inflation.
How?

If Biden is successful with another coup, don't expect anything to get better. It's going to get worse. That goes to any Democrat if he's replaced.

I'm doing just fine.

I did not know this interesting fact.
Peter Earle, an economist at the American Institute for Economic Research, pointed out that the downgrade was only the second in U.S. history, the first being in 2011 when Barack Obama was president.

• Banned
I did not know this interesting fact.
Peter Earle, an economist at the American Institute for Economic Research, pointed out that the downgrade was only the second in U.S. history, the first being in 2011 when Barack Obama was president.
I remember when it happened under Obama. It was the first time in history it happened. Now it's happened under Biden. Go figure!

Forum List

Back