Gold bars found in Menendez's home are from 2013 robbery

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Several gold bars discovered by federal agents in Democratic New Jersey Sen. Bob Menendez's residence as part of a high-profile bribery investigation can be traced to a violent robbery a decade ago.

According to a sprawling indictment unsealed by federal prosecutors in September, Menendez and his wife allegedly played a role in a years-long bribery scheme that involved the Egyptian government and local businessmen including Fred Daibes, a wealthy New Jersey real estate developer. Prosecutors revealed they retrieved multiple gold bars from Menendez's home which were allegedly used as payment in the scheme.
He deserves his day in court like every American. Innocent until proven guilty.

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW

They can't go after menendez after the House has discovered Briben is north of $100 Million in extortion and bribery payments. File this obvious racketeering under "run out the clock"....

2 peas in a pod.jpg

They can't go after menendez after the House has discovered Briben is north of $100 Million in extortion and bribery payments. File this obvious racketeering under "run out the clock"....

View attachment 868397
Democrats and their mindless supporters pretend that Comer is just making up all of the direct payments from hostile nations to Biden bank accounts.

Several gold bars discovered by federal agents in Democratic New Jersey Sen. Bob Menendez's residence as part of a high-profile bribery investigation can be traced to a violent robbery a decade ago.

According to a sprawling indictment unsealed by federal prosecutors in September, Menendez and his wife allegedly played a role in a years-long bribery scheme that involved the Egyptian government and local businessmen including Fred Daibes, a wealthy New Jersey real estate developer. Prosecutors revealed they retrieved multiple gold bars from Menendez's home which were allegedly used as payment in the scheme.
He deserves his day in court like every American. Innocent until proven guilty.

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW
Was he a fence or was he set up?

Last edited:
The DOj should go after Mendendez as an accessory to the robbery.

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.

It must be some sort of huge TAX crime to hide millions of dollars in your closet of undeclared Gold Bars? But more importantly, Did Trump overvalue Mar LaGo to the bank who still agreed to loan the money to him....which he paid back with interest? All documented and the law was followed to a T. Or the 20 Mule team may have found out with 19 lawyers over 3 years.

Last edited:
Democrats and their mindless supporters pretend that Comer is just making up all of the direct payments from hostile nations to Biden bank accounts.
Is that illegal?

My son made some money from China and I work for local government and I need to know if he is in trouble. Does he have a subpeana coming?

Will I be in trouble? What if I am running for a local office? Will that give me immunity?

Sensationalism!

His friend's gold bars is what was stolen, they were returned to his friend when the armed robbers who also beat his friend Raibes, were caught.

His friend Raibes then sold the 22 gold bars of his, to this other guy, and this other guy apparently gave or sold? them to Menendez.... Is what the link explains.... And this other guy is also involved with the alleged bribes as well.

The only importance of the gold bars being robbed is that because of the robbery years back they were photographed by law enforcement, and have identifiers on them, which led them to finding out that 4 of the 5 Menendez gold bars came from Raibes original gold bars that were stolen from him....

It must be some sort of huge TAX crime to hid millions of dollars in your closet of undeclared Gold Bars? But more importantly, Did Trump overvalue Mar LaGo to the bank who still agreed to loan the money to him....which he paid back with interest? All documented and the law was followed to a T. Or the 20 Mule team may have found out with 19 lawyers over 3 years.

The FUCKING President of Deutsche Bank claims REGARDING TRUMP:

FROM THE NYT:

Bankers whom Donald J. Trump is accused of defrauding testified at his civil fraud trial this week that they did not rely on his embellished claims of wealth, lending support to the central plank of the former president’s defense.

Forum List

Back