Going The Way Of Venezuela? Inflation Worse Than 1st Thought, A Threat To Society

1634846166694.png

Biden declared his inflation was 'transitory, temporary...

It's NOT...it's getting worse...

But as the weeks tick by, the situation keeps getting worse and inflation is showing no signs of slowing down.

CNBC host Jim Cramer said Wednesday the numbers are "astounding."

Tudor Investment Founder Paul Jones:
"It's pretty clear to me that inflation is not transitory. It's here to stay. It's probably the single biggest threat...to society"
No say it ain't so

In 2020 there was no demand for gas world wide.

The US agencies like NASA with "scientists" :heehee: insist cars cause 75% of unwanted CO2 which they say causes "global warming." So wouldn't one full year of essentially no auto traffic result in a reversal of "global warming?" And since the evidence indicates it does not, then don't temperature variations have nothing to do with auto traffic. :dunno:

Speaking of democrat cognitive dissonance and deception, why would herding in millions of third worlders who have litters of offspring which in turn causes massive sewage production, etc. into the USA which requires one to get car in order to function? :cuckoo: If anything highly breeding, low IQ third worlders should be sterilized...to save the planet.

Last edited:
The US agencies like NASA with "scientists" :heehee: insist cars cause 75% of unwanted CO2 which they say causes "global warming." So wouldn't one full year of essentially no auto traffic result in a reversal of "global warming?" And since the evidence indicates it does not, then don't temperature variations have nothing to do with auto traffic. :dunno:

Speaking of democrat cognitive dissonance and deception, why would herding in millions of third worlders who have litters of offspring which in turn causes massive sewage production, etc. into the USA which requires one to get car in order to function? :cuckoo: If anything highly breeding, low IQ third worlders should be sterilized...to save the planet.

Last year traffic in Atlanta was WAY down. The air was very clean.. Its back to normal now.

Hey Chicken Little...we had years of double digit inflation during the Reagan years and we survived.

What we have now is a couple months of 4-5% inflation.

Hardly Venezuela huh retard
What you have typed is a lie. The 1970's were brutal. It ran into the early 1980's. And the Federal Reserve raise the Prime Rate into double digits. It squeezed a lot of the bad debt out. The Federal reserve is getting more and more powerful. They are now trying to push a digital currency. We will be more controlled as they know where awe are spending. So they can hide the inflation. Using cash is more aware way of knowing you purchase less for the dollar.

It was under $2 gal BEFORE the pandemic?

Where is "here"? Mars?
That would be Florida. The price of a gallon of regular gas back then was $1.85...now it's $3.40 and going higher almost daily! Thanks, Joe and Kamala! It's like we're paying a "stupid tax" every time we fill up at the pumps! You liberals OWN that!

Biden declared his inflation was 'transitory, temporary...

It's NOT...it's getting worse...

But as the weeks tick by, the situation keeps getting worse and inflation is showing no signs of slowing down.

CNBC host Jim Cramer said Wednesday the numbers are "astounding."

Tudor Investment Founder Paul Jones:
"It's pretty clear to me that inflation is not transitory. It's here to stay. It's probably the single biggest threat...to society"

I had to buy an 8oz pack of shredded cheddar cheese for a recipe. When I got home I realized the pack was now 7.5oz.

Bidenflation strikes again

That would be Florida. The price of a gallon of regular gas back then was $1.85...now it's $3.40 and going higher almost daily! Thanks, Joe and Kamala! It's like we're paying a "stupid tax" every time we fill up at the pumps! You liberals OWN that!
"Back then" was DURING the shut down stupid.

You want cheap gas? All ya gotta do is shut down the country again.

I had to buy an 8oz pack of shredded cheddar cheese for a recipe. When I got home I realized the pack was now 7.5oz. Bidenflation strikes again

1634910835934.png

No More Cheese For You!

The Biden Administration has decided:

- Americans / You are too fat and you only need 7.5oz of cheese

- Excessive amounts of cheese contributes to flatulence, which causes Global Warming, so we have to limit Americans' consumption of cheese and other dairy products.

Shame you don't know anything about the oil business. Do you remember that there was no demand for gasoline worldwide during 2020?

The price of gas generally goes up during the summer months because more people are driving. It's going up NOW at a time when it should be going down! At the same time, record numbers of Americans are quitting their jobs. So if millions of Americans are no longer driving to work everyday and we're not having people on vacation driving a lot...care to explain the very real price spike that we're seeing across the country? It should be going down and it's SO not!

US oil production surged from 4.5 million bpd to 10.5 million bpd under Obama.
Oh please...are you on the left going to try to get that dog to hunt again? Oil and natural gas production DID surge while Obama was in office! It surged EVERYWHERE THAT HE DIDN'T HAVE CONTROL OVER! Production on Federal lands that he could control? There production went DOWN!
Trying to claim oil and natural gas gains as an "accomplishment" of Barry's borders on farce!

Forum List

Back