"I don’t blame Manchin or Kyrsten. I blame Schumer,” Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-NJ) yelled in anger after Ways and Means lunch.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

here is the money quote:

Schumer did emphasize on Thursday morning that he aims to “cut taxes for working and middle-class Americans while asking the wealthy to pay their fair share.” Pascrell said Schumer has left many of the tough conversations to the last minute despite knowing for months about the red lines both Sinema and Manchin were communicating behind the scenes, on both spending and revenue.

“He’s the leader over there. Pelosi has carried the total burden and the other guy has picked up the pieces. That’s it,” Pascrell added.

here is the money quote:

Schumer did emphasize on Thursday morning that he aims to “cut taxes for working and middle-class Americans while asking the wealthy to pay their fair share.” Pascrell said Schumer has left many of the tough conversations to the last minute despite knowing for months about the red lines both Sinema and Manchin were communicating behind the scenes, on both spending and revenue.

“He’s the leader over there. Pelosi has carried the total burden and the other guy has picked up the pieces. That’s it,” Pascrell added.
I already knew the republicans do not want to govern for America as we grew up knowing it, and like some guy on CNN just said preferring to blow it all up, if they can preside of the ashes, but it is becoming apparent, the Democrats cannot govern at all, because they cannot get it together in their own party. Both look accurate and equally bad.

Unfortunately the "tough cuts" the democrats are making are mostly to the constructive things like free community college but they are holding onto to welfare queen subsidies as if their life depended on it.

Pelosi and Schumer are both obvious liars who are too stupid to realize that the great majority of Americans don't believe or trust them at all.

I already knew the republicans do not want to govern for America as we grew up knowing it, and like some guy on CNN just said preferring to blow it all up, if they can preside of the ashes, but it is becoming apparent, the Democrats cannot govern at all, because they cannot get it together in their own party. Both look accurate and equally bad.
I don't know how many times it needs to be demonstrated that neither party should have too much power. Our Constitution was the result of communication, collaboration and innovation among all involved.

We no longer have that capacity. We're no longer exceptional. All we see now are wild swings back and forth as both parties do everything they can to clearly and aggressively remind us why we voted them out before.

#ForwardParty

Last edited:

here is the money quote:

Yes, these two have had meetings with Biden, Schumer, Pelosi, and others for weeks and both have constantly laid their cards on the table, only to have Schumer, et al keep the narrative, "they won't tell us what they want".

Well, duh, it's because you aren't listening to them.

Forum List

Back