Going Out To Eat When The Restaurants Re-Open

gulfman

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2017
My family is ready to go out for dinner when the restaurants re-open.We eat like pigs and we can just put on new paper suits next time.
Ebola-madness.png

Maybe the greasy spoons will stop killing off the antioxidants in veggies when they overcook them. I'm so sick of greasy spoons and would trade them all off for a restaurant that pays attention to getting a more healthful menu that brownish overcooked green beans (eek), powdered potatoes that fall flat on the plate (yuk), yellow lettuce (burp!!!!), pale pink tomatoes (barf), tables "cleaned" with dirty, ripe rags, human hair on food, canned lemon pie (aaak!), burnt beans in the chili, and dirt under the waitresses' nails....

Maybe the greasy spoons will stop killing off the antioxidants in veggies when they overcook them. I'm so sick of greasy spoons and would trade them all off for a restaurant that pays attention to getting a more healthful menu that brownish overcooked green beans (eek), powdered potatoes that fall flat on the plate (yuk), yellow lettuce (burp!!!!), pale pink tomatoes (barf), tables "cleaned" with dirty, ripe rags, human hair on food, canned lemon pie (aaak!), burnt beans in the chili, and dirt under the waitresses' nails....
Don't like the food?

Don't eat there.

Simple stuff.

I am from the south. You probably would not like the farm cooking I grew up with. But I was at a dinner theater, somewhere north of Fort Indian Town Gap, Pennsylvania for a dinner and a show. Some petite female Captain commented with a smile, how delicious, crisp and fresh the green beans and broccoli were. I grumble replied, "Hell yes they're crisp and fresh. They're raw, but the olive in this martini is excellent!"

My family is ready to go out for dinner when the restaurants re-open.We eat like pigs and we can just put on new paper suits next time.
Ebola-madness.png

Safety first. Also, take quick bites. You don't want your masks to be off for any period of time if possible.

With the rents restaurants pay in Boston I’m not sure how they can survive without private dining which is throwing a room to capacity

Who is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to eat there?

I am from the south. You probably would not like the farm cooking I grew up with. But I was at a dinner theater, somewhere north of Fort Indian Town Gap, Pennsylvania for a dinner and a show. Some petite female Captain commented with a smile, how delicious, crisp and fresh the green beans and broccoli were. I grumble replied, "Hell yes they're crisp and fresh. They're raw, but the olive in this martini is excellent!"
I'm with you. I'm from the south and most of us like our food to be cooked. And their's no way in hell that I'm eating any damned raw fish then pretending to like it. Roll it in cornmeal and fry it for pity sake.

Forum List

Back