Going on right now

I'm naked on the front porch rubbing my balls with coconut oil. An armadillo just walked by.A bunch of turkey roosted above one of the ponds fifty feet away at sundown. I may cap one at sunup
PLEASE leave the armadillos alone, Sir! And quit rubbing your balls on your front porch, you may attract certain undesirables. Like Adam Schiff-For-Brains, for instance. And you DON'T want THAT miscreant on your front porch......

I'm naked on the front porch rubbing my balls with coconut oil. An armadillo just walked by.A bunch of turkey roosted above one of the ponds fifty feet away at sundown. I may cap one at sunup
PLEASE leave the armadillos alone, Sir! And quit rubbing your balls on your front porch, you may attract certain undesirables. Like Adam Schiff-For-Brains, for instance. And you DON'T want THAT miscreant on your front porch......
I NOW realize you were actually talking about capping a TURKEY, my bad! But please leave them alone, as well. It has to be hard enough just BEING a turkey......

Gping down right now.

Big runs on guns.

Military vehicles, humvees, armored troop carriers, tanks. In LA, Sacramento, Chiraq. On flat cars, on the streets in convoys.

2nd stuff. Good video

Haven't watched it yet, but will. Thanks.

Gping down right now.

Big runs on guns.

Military vehicles, humvees, armored troop carriers, tanks. In LA, Sacramento, Chiraq. On flat cars, on the streets in convoys.

2nd stuff. Good video

What's going on? Can't watch the vid--not enough wifi

Gping down right now.

Big runs on guns.

2nd stuff. Good video

Sorry, Shawnee, it seems your thread has devolved into talking about one's balls. I blame Likkmee for this......

But is IS better than worrying about the Chinese Virus.....

Gping down right now.

Big runs on guns.

2nd stuff. Good video

Sorry, Shawnee, it seems your thread has devolved into talking about one's balls. I blame Likkmee for this......

I'm sorry man but right then they wuzza itchin ! Now I have to go in the office before the fruit bats come out !

Gping down right now.

Big runs on guns.

2nd stuff. Good video

I'm sorry man but right then they wuzza itchin ! Now I have to go in the office before the fruit bats come out !

You are HILARIOUS! Thanks VERY much for the laughs tonight.

Good, thank you. It's very good. Please comment, maybe you and I won't be the only 2 watch these vids. So isn't the 2 vids in Days of Darkness in conspiracy subforum. Lot of views, no lookie, no postie. Least the 2nd one at the 15 min mark on.

These vids show what is going on. Celebs with their adrenochrome that was tainted. They can only get it from Wuhan now trafficking is pretty much shut down thanks to Trump. Notice how many celebs sick from supposed covid right now?

Supposed to be a shutdown Mar 31. No internet, no TV while people are arrested. (until 4-10) Already many in ankle bracelets. Gitmo is full.

Remember Trump signed an EX'O pedos and traffickers go before the tribunal not some Obama appointed lib judge.

These vids put much together. Trump saying churches full at Easter? Good friday 3 days before is the end of the darkness.

Why coconut oil? It's already clear that the dog LOVES peanut butter, and if it ain't broke, why fix it?

Good, thank you. It's very good. Please comment, maybe you and I won't be the only 2 watch these vids. So isn't the 2 vids in Days of Darkness in conspiracy subforum. Lot of views, no lookie, no postie. Least the 2nd one at the 15 min mark on.

These vids show what is going on. Celebs with their adrenochrome that was tainted. They can only get it from Wuhan now trafficking is pretty much shut down thanks to Trump. Notice how many celebs sick from supposed covid right now?

Supposed to be a shutdown Mar 31. No internet, no TV while people are arrested. (until 4-10) Already many in ankle bracelets. Gitmo is full.

Remember Trump signed an EX'O pedos and traffickers go before the tribunal not some Obama appointed lib judge.

These vids put much together. Trump saying churches full at Easter? Good friday 3 days before is the end of the darkness.

Tried to watch it but as so often happens, our hillbilly wifi is so glitchy I'd still be watching and waiting come April. Maybe it'll work in the morning before the weather gets here.

What is "adrenochrome"?

Gping down right now.

Big runs on guns.

2nd stuff. Good video

Hey bud...back in the day I was certain that we were on the cusp...this was all gonna go down...violence in the streets...police crackdowns...martial law...
The truth is...ain't nobody got time for that shit.
You know what I saw tonight at Sam's? Well, besides the Beaujolais I paid $11 a bottle for (steal son)? A 60 inch TV for $450. People do not tear down the walls of their societies when there are 60 inch TVs for $450 in stores.
Well, ******* do...but those are *******...they destroy anything anyway.
I digress, look at your fellow Americans...big fat fuckers, sucking down aspartame and shit tier beer. "Trump gon gimme my $1200!"
Revolutions do not arise from (pre) diabetic, asthmatic, undulating hoards...they don't. Cancer and heart disease do.
Your FIRST clue that anything near the kind of stuff being portrayed in that video is about to happen...those great big fat American asses are going to start shrinking.
Think of those shrinking asses, as the fuses to revolution. Once Americans resume the average size of the Depression era...shit is about to go down.

Forum List

Back