Going on right now

Tried to watch it but as so often happens, our hillbilly wifi is so glitchy I'd still be watching and waiting come April. Maybe it'll work in the morning before the weather gets here.

What is "adrenochrome"?

Sorry, hope you can see it. I got hilbilly wifi too but it works well. Could be heavy usage on the video too.

Watch the vids in Days of Darkness (conspiracy subforum), 2nd especially

In short there are people drinking adrenochrome. Children are tortured until the adrnal gland sends out adrenaline. Then they are killed, drained and certain elete drink the blood, sposed to rejuvenate, make youthful. You can see it in their eyes. Look at Degeneres in the vid I posted, looks like death warmed over. Only place to get adrenochrome now is Wuhan and Trump had a variant added. Watch those celeb vids to understand.

Ever seen Podesta the molesta talking about "walnut sauce"? Adrenal gland.

I'm naked on the front porch rubbing my balls with coconut oil. An armadillo just walked by.A bunch of turkey roosted above one of the ponds fifty feet away at sundown. I may cap one at sunup

Just be careful that you don't rub the armadillos and shoot your balls!

Gping down right now.

Big runs on guns.

Military vehicles, humvees, armored troop carriers, tanks. In LA, Sacramento, Chiraq. On flat cars, on the streets in convoys.

2nd stuff. Good video

Hey bud...back in the day I was certain that we were on the cusp...this was all gonna go down...violence in the streets...police crackdowns...martial law...
The truth is...ain't nobody got time for that shit.
You know what I saw tonight at Sam's? Well, besides the Beaujolais I paid $11 a bottle for (steal son)? A 60 inch TV for $450. People do not tear down the walls of their societies when there are 60 inch TVs for $450 in stores.
Well, ******* do...but those are *******...they destroy anything anyway.
I digress, look at your fellow Americans...big fat fuckers, sucking down aspartame and shit tier beer. "Trump gon gimme my $1200!"
Revolutions do not arise from (pre) diabetic, asthmatic, undulating hoards...they don't. Cancer and heart disease do.
Your FIRST clue that anything near the kind of stuff being portrayed in that video is about to happen...those great big fat American asses are going to start shrinking.
Think of those shrinking asses, as the fuses to revolution. Once Americans resume the average size of the Depression era...shit is about to go down.

I'm not so sure there will be mass civil unrest either, people to lazy and no balls. There will be unrest though, but localized to certain cities and areas.

Gping down right now.

Big runs on guns.

Military vehicles, humvees, armored troop carriers, tanks. In LA, Sacramento, Chiraq. On flat cars, on the streets in convoys.

2nd stuff. Good video

Hey don't overlook the opportunity to help provide a solution to the homeless problem and take on the overly large population of illegal aliens all at one time. A twofer!

HOPE IT HAPPENS TO ALL UR DUMB FKS that think it's all so funny and such a joke as your nation was just brought down ot it's knees because DEMONICWHORES made it that way.

1585347972848.png

Better pay attention.

Forum List

Back