Bill de Bozo was not worried about the Coronavirus back in mid-January!

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
Many on the left complain about Donald John Trump response and words about the Coronavirus Outbreak but isn't funny that Bill de Blasio was not taking the outbreak serious either, so where is the left outrage at him?

In the link I provided it will show in mid-January when the outbreak was spreading world wide even Mayor Bill de Bozo was standing outside a Chinese restaurant encouraging people to eat out, so let me be clear even the Mayor of the U.S. largest city did not take the Coronavirus 19 seriously and now the people of New York are suffering!

• Banned
New york health director didn't take it serious either
Nor TEd Lieu

They all said attend the Chinese celebration

Isn't it amazing how people forgot Bill de Bozo standing outside a Chinese restaurant imploring people to eat out in China Town in mid-January of 2020 and no one on the left are holding him responsible for his comments and actions!

Many on the left complain about Donald John Trump response and words about the Coronavirus Outbreak but isn't funny that Bill de Blasio was not taking the outbreak serious either, so where is the left outrage at him?

In the link I provided it will show in mid-January when the outbreak was spreading world wide even Mayor Bill de Bozo was standing outside a Chinese restaurant encouraging people to eat out, so let me be clear even the Mayor of the U.S. largest city did not take the Coronavirus 19 seriously and now the people of New York are suffering!

Back in January, when China was in full swing and our first case showed up here......…..nobody was taking it serious, even the media. It wasn't until mid to late February ALL OF A SUDDEN WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE. Why didn't Trump DO anything to stop it? It's all his fault...….SMH

• Banned

Back in January, when China was in full swing and our first case showed up here......…..nobody was taking it serious, even the media. It wasn't until mid to late February ALL OF A SUDDEN WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE. Why didn't Trump DO anything to stop it? It's all his fault...….SMH

You kindly notice the left will stay silent about the Mayor of New York because they know their argument about Trump is weak!

For days now you have seen this board have the left post about how everyone knew since December that Coronavirus 19 was a dangerous threat to the public safety and Trump did nothing to stop the spread but when another poster commented about the timeline of events in a other thread it dawn on me Mayor de Bozo was out complaining about New Yorkers reaction of the Kung Flu Panda virus and scolding them...

So watch the left will totally ignore their recent comments and switch it up about how it does not matter what Bill de Bozo said or did and blame Trump for Bill de Bozo actions because well the left can not blame their own...

You kindly notice the left will stay silent about the Mayor of New York because they know their argument about Trump is weak!

For days now you have seen this board have the left post about how everyone knew since December that Coronavirus 19 was a dangerous threat to the public safety and Trump did nothing to stop the spread but when another poster commented about the timeline of events in a other thread it dawn on me Mayor de Bozo was out complaining about New Yorkers reaction of the Kung Flu Panda virus and scolding them...

So watch the left will totally ignore their recent comments and switch it up about how it does not matter what Bill de Bozo said or did and blame Trump for Bill de Bozo actions because well the left can not blame their own...
So in other words -- it wasn't a liberal hoax cooked up by the Democrats in January??

It only became one when you were whining about coverage of the virus in February?? Cool...

Difference is....for you to complain about what DeBlasio was doing (WHO GOT NO PRESIDENTIAL BRIEFINGS) --- why do you not complain about what Trump was doing -- who claimed he knew it was a pandemic before everyone else did?

And? Neither was Trump what's your point? The point is a president is supposed to be more in tune.

Trump didn't have to declare it a pandemic in January because it wasn't. But he kept saying everything was fine. Even in February when it started spreading to other countries he was still brushing it off. Him and his fox and friends buddies kept saying it was the democrats and libs hyping up covid-19 to stir up politics.

It was only when cases in the US started rising that he took it seriously. Because he couldn't ignore it anymore.

Even now the mofo is trying to rush people back to work when covid-19 is not even nowhere near slowing or being contained.

And? Neither was Trump what's your point? The point is a president is supposed to be more in tune.

Trump didn't have to declare it a pandemic in January because it wasn't. But he kept saying everything was fine. Even in February when it started spreading to other countries he was still brushing it off. Him and his fox and friends buddies kept saying it was the democrats and libs hyping up covid-19 to stir up politics.

It was only when cases in the US started rising that he took it seriously. Because he couldn't ignore it anymore.

Even now the mofo is trying to rush people back to work when covid-19 is not even nowhere near slowing or being contained.

Wow, just wow!

Funny how the left now is lying about how they claimed everyone knew it was a Pandemic back in December but now it was not a real issue until February!

Yes, Mayor Bill de Bozo comments matter and why?

According to those like you everyone knew that the Kung Flu Panda Virus was highly contagious even back in December, so why didn't Mayor Bill de Bozo take it more seriously?

Simple, he wanted to use the virus as a way to call everyone a racist and now his city is suffering because of it!

When your own leadership was mocking those that feared the spread back in mid-January then you have no room to complain about Trump at all!

Of course you will excuse Mayor de Bozo and blame Trump as usual!

So in other words -- it wasn't a liberal hoax cooked up by the Democrats in January??

It only became one when you were whining about coverage of the virus in February?? Cool...

Difference is....for you to complain about what DeBlasio was doing (WHO GOT NO PRESIDENTIAL BRIEFINGS) --- why do you not complain about what Trump was doing -- who claimed he knew it was a pandemic before everyone else did?

Here come Buffy Pointy Head telling me about how Mayor de Bozo is innocent and want to blame Trump as usual.

According to the left everyone knew the virus was a danger to the world since December, so why didn't Mayor de Bozo protect his people better?

If your read the link it was from a local news agency using CNN as it source and in the link even people were stating the CDC were going against what Trump and de Bozo were saying in mid-January, so why did Mayor de Bozo ignore the CDC?

Here come Buffy Pointy Head telling me about how Mayor de Bozo is innocent and want to blame Trump as usual.

According to the left everyone knew the virus was a danger to the world since December, so why didn't Mayor de Bozo protect his people better?

If your read the link it was from a local news agency using CNN as it source and in the link even people were stating the CDC were going against what Trump and de Bozo were saying in mid-January, so why did Mayor de Bozo ignore the CDC?

It also didn't help that the WHO was still downplaying it and refusing to call it a pandemic until January 31st or after. Back in January, everything was still going along low key...….99.9% of cases were still in China and even their numbers were low when compared to overall population. NOBODY outside China really cared at that point, so why should anyone sound the alarms? Even as we started getting the first few cases here, the public and the media and politicians were ignoring it for the most part...…..so there wasn't really anything to panic over.

I am still of the thought that Trump's 'supposed' inaction and saying it's all going to be ok, etc...….was his way of trying to alleviate public fears and panic but that's not what the left wants to hear or even consider. NOW they all complain of him not doing anything back at a time (JAN-FEB), when if he had come out then and said 'OMG we're all going to die, every man for themselves," they'd have been bitching he was going overboard trying to create a panic.

Sure, hindsight 20/20......dumbasses all of them

It also didn't help that the WHO was still downplaying it and refusing to call it a pandemic until January 31st or after. Back in January, everything was still going along low key...….99.9% of cases were still in China and even their numbers were low when compared to overall population. NOBODY outside China really cared at that point, so why should anyone sound the alarms? Even as we started getting the first few cases here, the public and the media and politicians were ignoring it for the most part...…..so there wasn't really anything to panic over.

I am still of the thought that Trump's 'supposed' inaction and saying it's all going to be ok, etc...….was his way of trying to alleviate public fears and panic but that's not what the left wants to hear or even consider. NOW they all complain of him not doing anything back at a time (JAN-FEB), when if he had come out then and said 'OMG we're all going to die, every man for themselves," they'd have been bitching he was going overboard trying to create a panic.

Sorta like saying "if you like your doctor"??

We all know how forgiving and understanding Trumpers were of that comment....even tho, thousands of people didn't die because of it.....

But I am sure there will be someone who will try to claim that millions died because of that comment....

And I have a question that is kinda off topic....but not, though it doesn't have to do with de bozo or any politician...…….

Just how long does it take to create a reliable test for an unknown virus????

I've tried to do a search, but come up with nothing

Sorta like saying "if you like your doctor"??

We all know how forgiving and understanding Trumpers were of that comment....even tho, thousands of people didn't die because of it.....

But I am sure there will be someone who will try to claim that millions died because of that comment....
Obviously you're one of those dumbasses.....got it

this doesn't have anything to do with Obama or Obamacare......that nobody really liked in the first place. If I'm not mistaken, neither HE or his healthcare are relevant anymore...…..and thereby neither are you

In January the media thought they had Trump on impeachment. When that failed we got corona outrage. Which now they have pushed Trump approval numbers higher than Obama's ever was!

In January the media thought they had Trump on impeachment. When that failed we got corona outrage. Which now they have pushed Trump approval numbers higher than Obama's ever was!
It's almost amazing...…. to watch the left continue to jump on one end of the boat in hopes of capsizing it to their side but forget that everyone always rushes to the opposite side......if it wasn't so pathetic

Just wait because MSM will proclaim because the Country was focus on Trump trial in January that they missed the Coronavirus outbreak and Trump is to blame!

Mark my words and many on the left will buy that and tell you that it is the unholy truth!

He wasn’t concerned about it in early March. He urged people to go to movies.

He wasn’t concerned about it in early March. He urged people to go to movies.
EVERYONES panic didn't really set in until after that......including the media hype

Forum List

Back