Gohmert: Funds already appropriated for border wall,Its GOING TO HAPPEN

And Congress already passed laws permitting it. Signed by the President a few decades ago.

The next President's JOB will be to do what Congress required: Keep illegal aliens out.

Secure Fence Act of 2006 - Wikipedia

Secure Fence Act of 2006

"H.R. 6061" redirects here. For the star (HD 146254), see List of stars in Scorpius.
Secure Fence Act of 2006

Long title An Act To establish operational control over the international land and maritime borders of the United States.
Enacted by the 109th United States Congress
Citations
Public law
Pub.L. 109–367
Statutes at Large 120 Stat. 2638–2640
Codification
Acts amended
Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996
U.S.C. sections amended 8 U.S.C. § 1103, 14 U.S.C. § 637
Legislative history

The US-Mexico border fence near El Paso, Texas. The Secure Fence Act of 2006 authorizes the construction of 700 additional miles (1,100 km) of the double chain link and barbed wire fences with light and infrared camera poles.
On October 26, 2006, U.S. President George W. Bush signed the Secure Fence Act of 2006 (Pub.L. 109–367) into law stating, “This bill will help protect the American people. This bill will make our borders more secure. It is an important step toward immigration reform."[1]

The bill was introduced on Sep. 13, 2006 by Peter T. King (R-NY). In the House of Representatives, the Fence Act passed 283 -138 on September 14, 2006. On September 29, 2006 – the Fence Act passed in the Senate 80 -19.

But um, it was never done. Trump got yall's panties off really fast. can't wait to see when the wall ends up like the fence .

The bush administration signed it into law. Just didn't build it

And also tried to to grant blanket amnesty and spent his presidency defending illegals, even though he said he would get rid of them. When I see it I will believe it. till then it's just another promise made by a politition.

Gohmert: Funds Already Appropriated for Border Wall - 'It's Going to Happen' - Breitbart

Ah sweet music to my ears. Great thing is if President Trump has to use an EO to build it...its not like the next president can reverse an entire wall LMAO
It's not that hard to tear down a wall. And certainly, future Presidents will bristle at the enormous cost of having to maintain and patrol it.

It will maintain and patrol it's self. Trump said so,

Gohmert: Funds Already Appropriated for Border Wall - 'It's Going to Happen' - Breitbart

Ah sweet music to my ears. Great thing is if President Trump has to use an EO to build it...its not like the next president can reverse an entire wall LMAO
It's not that hard to tear down a wall. And certainly, future Presidents will bristle at the enormous cost of having to maintain and patrol it.
Send welfare recipients down there to patrol it. We already pay them to do nothing.

Interesting, we spend all those $Trillions securing numerous foreign nations' borders, but never seem to have enough money to secure our own. Just more proof the Globalist Elites who have a stranglehold on our Government, don't care about American Citizens. I truly do hope Trump is successful in securing our border and returning our nation to being a nation of laws again. Go Trump!

Send welfare recipients down there to patrol it. We already pay them to do nothing.
Yes 'nothing.' Exactly what Trump's border wall would accomplish.

Interesting, we spend all those $Trillions securing numerous foreign nations' borders, but never seem to have enough money to secure our own. Just more proof the Globalist Elites who have a stranglehold on our Government, don't care about American Citizens. I truly do hope Trump is successful in securing our border and returning our nation to being a nation of laws again. Go Trump!

Me to, but he wont.

facebook_454250576.jpg

Many people are saying that it will also do our dishes and laundry

Yes 'nothing.' Exactly what Trump's border wall would accomplish.

So if it does nothing, you libtards get a giant public works project, so whats the hostility to it?

Oh and you said obamacare was good, trump would lose, democrats would take the house

So you record of predictions is complete shit

Me to, but he wont.

The border can be secured. And our Immigration System nightmare can be reformed. But it's gonna take an incredible amount of will from some very brave politicians. Stay tuned.

Many people are saying that it will also do our dishes and laundry

Yup and Mexico will pay for it.

Me to, but he wont.

The border can be secured. And our Immigration System nightmare can be reformed. But it's gonna take an incredible amount of will from some very brave politicians. Stay tuned.

Agree. We just got to find some politicians that have spines.

Forum List

Back