Godless Ethics Panel Says it's "Ethical" to Create Babies with Three Parents

Lucy, you have to kill and sterilize innocent human beings in order to create a world of genetically perfect human beings.

Are you prepared to do that?

To save world to create world with perfect beings, 100% healthy and vital, it's worth it and future generations years from now would built monuments and statues in our honour.

Who determines what "perfect" is?

Are you willing to volunteer to be sterilized, if you don't meet the standards?

If I had hereditary disease, I would believe it my duty to society to be sterilised.

Pardon me while I don't believe you.

Not to mention, if you're really a "blue blood" from a thousand year old aristocratic family, you almost certainly have a number of hereditary defects.

I had full extensive medical at age 18 and they said I'm normal.

A "full extensive medical" doesn't examine your DNA. You know that, right?

You're "normal" now - but that doesn't mean you won't die of some hereditary disease hiding in your DNA 30 years from now.

I have no defects in my DNA, also neither does Mr. Lucy, we have two children, a boy of 3 years and a girl of 9 months, we probably have 5 in total, but at moment, too much with other things happening.

So you say on an anonymous internet forum.

What if your imagined central planners decided that you were too short, or had the wrong color hair or eyes?

I am 5'9" and blonde with blue-grey eyes.

So let's say some "benevolent" central planner declares that any women under 5'10" should be sterilized for the sake of the "health of society".

What's your move then?

This wouldn't happen, why would that be considered bad for society? Height isn't a disease, even if a person is 5'1" or something this isn't unhealthy.

You're missing the point.

There's no consensus for what can be considered "bad" for society - it's entirely up to whoever gets to choose.

You support the sterilization of people that you think are inferior - but what happens when something thinks you're inferior?

To save world to create world with perfect beings, 100% healthy and vital, it's worth it and future generations years from now would built monuments and statues in our honour.

If I had hereditary disease, I would believe it my duty to society to be sterilised.

Not to mention, if you're really a "blue blood" from a thousand year old aristocratic family, you almost certainly have a number of hereditary defects.

You're "normal" now - but that doesn't mean you won't die of some hereditary disease hiding in your DNA 30 years from now.

I could also die of cancer or heart attack....or I could die tomorrow in car crash. If I died tomorrow, I have at least fulfilled ultimate role in any society, by giving it at least two for the continuing generation.

I have no defects in my DNA, also neither does Mr. Lucy, we have two children, a boy of 3 years and a girl of 9 months, we probably have 5 in total, but at moment, too much with other things happening.

What if your imagined central planners decided that you were too short, or had the wrong color hair or eyes?

So let's say some "benevolent" central planner declares that any women under 5'10" should be sterilized for the sake of the "health of society".

What's your move then?

This wouldn't happen, why would that be considered bad for society? Height isn't a disease, even if a person is 5'1" or something this isn't unhealthy.

There's no consensus for what can be considered "bad" for society - it's entirely up to whoever gets to choose.

You support the sterilization of people that you think are inferior - but what happens when something thinks you're inferior?

I'm not sure why something would think I'm inferior.

Lucy, you have to kill and sterilize innocent human beings in order to create a world of genetically perfect human beings.

Easier just to create robots.

No, it wouldn't be the same, playing tennis and drinking bier with a robot, also we must breed, for that man and woman.

Now that may be the key here. Have two males or two females reproduce this master race.

What's your move then?

I'm not sure why something would think I'm inferior.

Try harder, I'm sure you can think of something.

Personally, I think "society" would be better off without any eugenicists.

Let the scientist figure out the easy stuff. Like whether coffee or eggs are good for human consumption. They've been arguing over that for decades.

I could also die of cancer or heart attack....or I could die tomorrow in car crash. If I died tomorrow, I have at least fulfilled ultimate role in any society, by giving it at least two for the continuing generation.

Do you have a history of heart disease in your family? Diabetes? Cancer? Alcoholism?

All of those have hereditary components.

Easier just to create robots.

No, it wouldn't be the same, playing tennis and drinking bier with a robot, also we must breed, for that man and woman.

Now that may be the key here. Have two males or two females reproduce this master race.

How would this happen? Two male or two females, are they coupling up or not you'd have to have surrogate somewhere as same sex can't reproduce....or am I misunderstanding?

Do you have a history of heart disease in your family? Diabetes? Cancer? Alcoholism?

All of those have hereditary components.

I'm told about 350 years ago someone in off-branch had alcoholism. There have been heart-attacks.

I'm not talking about heart attacks and cancer, I'm talking purely of these types of genetic diseases, it surely is cruel to allow a baby to be born with any of these:

List of genetic disorders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's interesting that liberals are now openly coming out in favor of eugenics, and experimentation with human life.

We beat the eugenicists in World War II, and turned their cities into rubble, but now they have returned.
what are blue bloods?

I am from such family, Austrian Aristocratic family dating from more than thousand years ago.
Unlike the West Germans, the Austrians were never "de-Nazified."

That was a mistake, because now we have you.

It's interesting that liberals are now openly coming out in favor of eugenics, and experimentation with human life.

We beat the eugenicists in World War II, and turned their cities into rubble, but now they have returned.

Lucy is the only one here in favor of eugenics, and she's not "liberal" in any way.

What is wrong about wanting people not born with diseases, or not wanting say people with Schizophrenia to have children? How wouldn't this help society?

Being a liberal, I value individual freedom over vague claims of "helping society".
That's not what a liberal means today. Today, the word liberal means someone who wants to grow the state on the backs of the people.

What if the government didn't agree with you, and took your children away to be euthanized?

Yes, it's a pity you didn't beat The Communists instead....then we wouldn't have them and the Cultural Marxists attempting to destroy our nations, Continents and childrens minds in the schools.
Beating Communism is harder than you think. We took down the Soviet empire, but Communism remains strong in universities in every Western nation.

But we also have eugenicists, and they are the people keeping the numbers of blacks and Hispanics down through abortion.

Lucy, you're a goddamn Nazi. Your bright yellow hair and blue eyes won't save you if we have to go over there and beat the shit out of you again.

Forum List

Back