GoDaddy goes political. BOYCOTT them.

Curious, if were into boycotting, and I were as vindictive as some of the people on this board, I would boycott this website and its publisher for allowing people whom I disagree with to express their opinions in an open forum.

But then I remember, free speech doesn't only apply to me.

Go ahead, Give it a shot. I'll bet your boycott will bring USMess to its knees.

Eh, did you read the entire post?

I hold the power of suggestion. Nothing more. These companies hold the power to BANKRUPT FAMILIES.

You are ok with that?

Really? Just one presidential cycle ago you all were protesting corporateAmerica's power.
Now you celebrate and defend it. Could you be ANY LESS SHALLOW?

I just canceled their services hosting my website for work.

Stupid fucking leftists just keep pushing

So, you're contributing to cancel culture?

Who did godaddy bankrupt?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

This is why a conversation with you nuts is pointless.

Two weeks ago Parler was a billion dollar company. Then overnight their stock became WORTHLESS.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

That’s how free enterprise works.

BTW. Parler has never been publicly traded. So how does nonexistent stock become worthless.

I stand corrected.

I'm used to companies going public when the cash flow gets that high.

You told us their stock price was plummeting, not that that you just assumed they have stock. It was a clear lie, you stating something that did not happen.

They also aren’t a billion dollar company. Two months ago they had about 30 employees. Gramps’ credibility is sinking rapidly.

They DEFINITELY were. They added a million users in one week alone right before Amazon fucked them. Thats at least a million eyeballs in one week seeing the advertisements. Advertisements/donations made them billions over their existence.

Are you talking about revenue? Market value? Book value? Sounds like another fabrication. Under no definition were they a billion dollar company.

Why are you still here noob? You've made your shitposts for this election cycle. Now go hibernate until next troll season like you ALWAYS DO

I hold the power of suggestion. Nothing more. These companies hold the power to BANKRUPT FAMILIES.

You are ok with that?

Really? Just one presidential cycle ago you all were protesting corporateAmerica's power.

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Two weeks ago Parler was a billion dollar company. Then overnight their stock became WORTHLESS.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

BTW. Parler has never been publicly traded. So how does nonexistent stock become worthless.

I stand corrected.

You told us their stock price was plummeting, not that that you just assumed they have stock. It was a clear lie, you stating something that did not happen.

They also aren’t a billion dollar company. Two months ago they had about 30 employees. Gramps’ credibility is sinking rapidly.

They DEFINITELY were. They added a million users in one week alone right before Amazon fucked them. Thats at least a million eyeballs in one week seeing the advertisements. Advertisements/donations made them billions over their existence.

How much did they actually earn? That seems like quite a claim. How much is a new user worth? How long does it take to turn those users "eyes" into money? How many of those users were really active?

Curious, if were into boycotting, and I were as vindictive as some of the people on this board, I would boycott this website and its publisher for allowing people whom I disagree with to express their opinions in an open forum.

Of course not. Your conservative posting history triggered him and at that point it all became a foggy mess for him.

It's not. When you debate against someone who tells an obvious lie it should be pointed out.

But does that make the overall point he made wrong? No. It makes you look facetious and arrogant. And desperate.

Yes. If he claims Parler is bankrupt, he should at least understand how it is bankrupt and not lie and pretend he knows what he is talking about. Duh.

Uh, no. I'm talking about the OP, not Parler. Just because he is wrong about Parler doesn't take away from the validity of the point he made in the first post. You engage people in frivolous arguments when you are too intellectually lazy to discuss to the overall theme of the thread. That shows you have no argument to make.

Go ahead, Give it a shot. I'll bet your boycott will bring USMess to it's knees.
Ground control to major Tom.....

It's not. When you debate against someone who tells an obvious lie it should be pointed out.

But does that make the overall point he made wrong? No. It makes you look facetious and arrogant. And desperate.

Yes. If he claims Parler is bankrupt, he should at least understand how it is bankrupt and not lie and pretend he knows what he is talking about. Duh.

Uh, no. I'm talking about the OP, not Parler. Just because he is wrong about Parler doesn't take away from the validity of the point he made in the first post. You engage people in frivolous arguments when you are too intellectually lazy to discuss to overall theme of the thread.

I was responding to a post from the OP about evidence of Parler's worth. He lied about it. He doesn't know what Parler was worth on January 5th or today or how Parler even makes money or really who owns it.

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

I stand corrected.

How much did they actually earn? That seems like quite a claim. How much is a new user worth? How long does it take to turn those users "eyes" into money? How many of those users were really active?

The minute the add pops up that new user is revenue in the bank. Its the reason I don't click on msm links

Uh, no. I'm talking about the OP, not Parler. Just because he is wrong about Parler doesn't take away from the validity of the point he made in the first post. You engage people in frivolous arguments when you are too intellectually lazy to discuss to overall theme of the thread.

I was responding to a post from the OP about evidence of Parler's worth. He lied about it.

The OP was about Go Daddy, Joy.

You make me weep for the species.

Sigh. I'll add them to the conservative boycott list.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear
Girl Scout cookies
Science
Walmart
Youtube
Apple
Marriott
Blue Cross Blue Shield
American Express
Airbnb
AT&T
Comcast
Dow
Exxon
Ford
Goldman Sachs
JP Morgan Chase
Mastercard
Microsoft
Disney
Verizon
GoDaddy

Seriously, how do conservatives even operate trying to plan around all the things that offend them?

I boycott lots of things based on my likes and dislikes and you do it as well.

So now you want GoDaddy to bake the cake, right?

Go Daddy is completely free to do whatever they want to do and Gramps is free to take his business wherever he wants for whatever reason he wants. You are free to do the same. If he doesn’t like a company’s political views then so be it.

He doesn't even know the "company's political views", as if there are such things. He's following Fucker Carlson's orders, because he can't think.

He is allowed his opinion as are you. You can’t tell him who or what to like, you have no authority to. You can tell him what you think, which you have. Beyond that, you have nothing.

I boycott Walmart and Target because they are big ugly box stores that sell a lot of cheap Chinese crap. I shop local and try to buy American goods. You can’t stop me from having an opinion.

Of course not. Your conservative posting history triggered him and at that point it all became a foggy mess for him.

Yes. His post are always pretty foggy, or silly. Either way.

I was responding to a post from the OP about evidence of Parler's worth. He lied about it. He doesn't know what Parler was worth on January 5th or today or how Parler even makes money or really who owns it.
I didn't lie, I made assumptions and I was wrong.
I assumed they were publicly traded like every other popular social app. Had they been what would their stock be worth today?

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

I stand corrected.

The minute the add pops up that new user is revenue in the bank. Its the reason I don't click on msm links

How many ads were viewed? You don't know. How much is each ad worth? You don't know. How active were all those millions of Parler users? you don't know. What is your evidence that Parler is worth a billion or more other than their bogus stock that you made up? You don't know.

Parler didnt have advertising on its platform and at least as last summer, wasn’t profitable. The owners have made no statements about finances Since them.

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

I stand corrected.

How many ads were viewed? You don't know. How much is each ad worth? You don't know. How active were all those millions of Parler users? you don't know. What is your evidence that Parler is worth a billion or more other than their bogus stock that you made up? You don't know.

Christ you're insufferable.

I admitted I was wrong. Get over it. If I was lying I would have simply ignored the call out.

I will point this out though:

As opposed to canceling and destroying people because of their opinions like most leftists are inclined to do, Gramps is smart enough to know that a boycott, while generally ineffective on the bottom line of the company he is boycotting, is not an attempt to strip hundreds or thousands of people of their jobs and livelihoods who work for said company.

It is an admonishment, not a punishment. But the left has gone crazy trying to punish people who don't think like them.

Yes. His post are always pretty foggy, or silly. Either way.

Given how much of a shill you are, they are neither foggy nor silly, but simply beyond your ability to comprehend.

But please, keep trying to get a rise out of me, I will have moved on to better things.

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

I stand corrected.

I admitted I was wrong. Get over it. If I was lying I would have simply ignored the call out.

You admit you don't know Parler's worth?

Do you admit that Parler broke Amazon's Tos? You claimed Amazon didn't provide examples of Parler breaking them. I provided examples. So, would you also like to admit you wewre wrong about that? You seemed to have pulled that out of your ass too.

What exactly have you been right about?

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

I stand corrected.

She has no other point to make Gramps.

Forum List

Back