GoDaddy goes political. BOYCOTT them.

I hold the power of suggestion. Nothing more. These companies hold the power to BANKRUPT FAMILIES.

You are ok with that?

Really? Just one presidential cycle ago you all were protesting corporateAmerica's power.
Now you celebrate and defend it. Could you be ANY LESS SHALLOW?

I just canceled their services hosting my website for work.

Stupid fucking leftists just keep pushing

So, you're contributing to cancel culture?

Who did godaddy bankrupt?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

This is why a conversation with you nuts is pointless.

Two weeks ago Parler was a billion dollar company. Then overnight their stock became WORTHLESS.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

That’s how free enterprise works.

BTW. Parler has never been publicly traded. So how does nonexistent stock become worthless.

I stand corrected.

I'm used to companies going public when the cash flow gets that high.

You told us their stock price was plummeting, not that that you just assumed they have stock. It was a clear lie, you stating something that did not happen.

Nevermind the fact this is a fallacious counterpoint made to ignore the content of the OP entirely.

I see that as a sign of weakness in your overall argument.

Nobody cares what you might see from your grandmothers basement.

I hold the power of suggestion. Nothing more. These companies hold the power to BANKRUPT FAMILIES.

You are ok with that?

Really? Just one presidential cycle ago you all were protesting corporateAmerica's power.

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Two weeks ago Parler was a billion dollar company. Then overnight their stock became WORTHLESS.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

BTW. Parler has never been publicly traded. So how does nonexistent stock become worthless.

I stand corrected.

You told us their stock price was plummeting, not that that you just assumed they have stock. It was a clear lie, you stating something that did not happen.

It was an assumption. I admitted i was obviously wrong so get over it.

I know, I know, now you have a new straw to grasp at that allows you to ignore the over arching point....

Go fuck yourself

Don't worry about it gramps. Everybody knows you are old and fucked in the head.

Speak for yourself, you fuckin' crank.

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

I stand corrected.

Nevermind the fact this is a fallacious counterpoint made to ignore the content of the OP entirely.

Oh is that all? Is there anything else?

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

I stand corrected.

I see that as a sign of weakness in your overall argument. You might be right but the point is entirely irrelevant to the actions Parler has been subject to.

It's not. When you debate against someone who tells an obvious lie it should be pointed out.

Nobody is bankrupting Parler but Parler. Their lawsuit that will not be decided favorably to them will demonstrate that.

Here's another one--GM crawled in bed with CCP company SAIC in 2003. In 2009, GM accepted a bailout from the Chinese government. I wouldn't own a GM POS on a bet. Smithfield Farms is also owned by the Chinese. Smithfield is parent to an unbelievable number of popular meat brands--Morrell, Bar S, Nathan's, Hormel, Nalley, Jimmie Dean, Armour and many more. What happens when they decide that Chinese need our meat more than we do.

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

I stand corrected.

It's enough.

So now you want GoDaddy to bake the cake, right?

No one is asking them to do ANYTHING but mind their own fucking business.

You hire Sprint to be your cell phone carrier. Do you want them screening the content you partake in? The messages you send? The people you're allowed to call.

WHY ARE YOU LEFTIST SO FUCKING STUPID?

No one is asking them to do ANYTHING but mind their own fucking business.

You hire Sprint to be your cell phone carrier. Do you want them screening the content you partake in? The messages you send? The people you're allowed to call.

WHY ARE YOU LEFTIST SO FUCKING STUPID?
You’re going back to the fringes. Hello.

We see Tucker is as much a scumbag liar as he’s always been, lying about “‘the left’s’ ‘crackdown’ is underway” – there is no ‘crackdown,’ social media is not ‘the left.’

Social media couldn’t care less about political ideology – they care about attracting clients and profits; anything that jeopardizes that gets the boot, regardless political ideology.

It’s remarkable how stupid conservatives truly are, to willingly accept being lied to.

Curious, if were into boycotting, and I were as vindictive as some of the people on this board, I would boycott this website and its publisher for allowing people whom I disagree with to express their opinions in an open forum.

But then I remember, free speech doesn't only apply to me.

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

I stand corrected.

They also aren’t a billion dollar company. Two months ago they had about 30 employees. Gramps’ credibility is sinking rapidly.

They DEFINITELY were. They added a million users in one week alone right before Amazon fucked them. Thats at least a million eyeballs in one week seeing the advertisements. Advertisements/donations made them billions over their existence.

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

I stand corrected.

It's enough.

If you say so.

Curious, if were into boycotting, and I were as vindictive as some of the people on this board, I would boycott this website and its publisher for allowing people whom I disagree with to express their opinions in an open forum.

Go ahead, Give it a shot. I'll bet your boycott will bring USMess to it's knees.

Dumb shitpost winner of the day.

Corporations ARE NOT PEOPLE. IDGAF what SCOTUS ruling says otherwise.
Nowhere in the constitution does it specify that corporate businesses are entitled to or deserve protected speech

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

I stand corrected.

They also aren’t a billion dollar company. Two months ago they had about 30 employees. Gramps’ credibility is sinking rapidly.

They DEFINITELY were. They added a million users in one week alone right before Amazon fucked them. Thats at least a million eyeballs in one week seeing the advertisements. Advertisements/donations made them billions over their existence.

Are you talking about revenue? Market value? Book value? Sounds like another fabrication. Under no definition were they a billion dollar company.

as of November, 2020 Parler had not added advertising to its platform.

Last edited:
It's not. When you debate against someone who tells an obvious lie it should be pointed out.

But does that make the overall point he made wrong? No. It makes you look facetious and arrogant. And desperate.

Yes. If he claims Parler is bankrupt, he should at least understand how it is bankrupt and not lie and pretend he knows what he is talking about. Duh.

Before long you guys ain't gonna be able to shop anywhere or use anything.

You think we're gonna tolerate that shit for much longer?

You think we're gonna tolerate that shit for much longer?
Can’t really give bad reviews when you’re banned.

Forum List

Back