GoDaddy goes political. BOYCOTT them.

I hold the power of suggestion. Nothing more. These companies hold the power to BANKRUPT FAMILIES.

You are ok with that?

Really? Just one presidential cycle ago you all were protesting corporateAmerica's power.
Now you celebrate and defend it. Could you be ANY LESS SHALLOW?

I just canceled their services hosting my website for work.

Stupid fucking leftists just keep pushing

So, you're contributing to cancel culture?

Who did godaddy bankrupt?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

This is why a conversation with you nuts is pointless.

Two weeks ago Parler was a billion dollar company. Then overnight their stock became WORTHLESS.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

That’s how free enterprise works.

Hence MY THREAD

Fuck off now noob. You motherfuckers crawl out of the woodwork every election then run away a few months later. Do us all a favor and save us the wait

Do you need a Mydol?

Wrapped in a tampon.

I hold the power of suggestion. Nothing more. These companies hold the power to BANKRUPT FAMILIES.

You are ok with that?

Really? Just one presidential cycle ago you all were protesting corporateAmerica's power.

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Two weeks ago Parler was a billion dollar company. Then overnight their stock became WORTHLESS.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

Hence MY THREAD

Fuck off now noob. You motherfuckers crawl out of the woodwork every election then run away a few months later. Do us all a favor and save us the wait

Oh, one day closer to the heart attack.

Gramps doesn't have a heart. He's got a thumping gizzard.

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

BTW. Parler has never been publicly traded. So how does nonexistent stock become worthless.

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

So, Godaddy didn't 'bankrupt' anybody.

Amazon didn't either. There are other hosting companies and Parler broke Amazon's TOS and they were previously warned.

Parler stock? They aren't a publicly traded company, ya' dip. They are a startup that uses lousy code, broke the TOS of it's web host, has a horrible reputation for promoting racism and violence and I guess they don't have enough money to buy their own server. You'd think plenty of wingnuts would pitch in for that disaster.

There is ZERO proof they broke any rules. Only the "word" of ONE complaint and a corporation that you seem eager to shill for

So lets nationalize them and let the government make those decisions for them.

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

Hence MY THREAD

Is it thumping?

Bro my arteries are pumping whiskey, 80's tunes and patriotism. Doubtful there's a real heart involved

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

So, Godaddy didn't 'bankrupt' anybody.

Amazon didn't either. There are other hosting companies and Parler broke Amazon's TOS and they were previously warned.

Parler stock? They aren't a publicly traded company, ya' dip. They are a startup that uses lousy code, broke the TOS of it's web host, has a horrible reputation for promoting racism and violence and I guess they don't have enough money to buy their own server. You'd think plenty of wingnuts would pitch in for that disaster.

There is ZERO proof they broke any rules. Only the "word" of ONE complaint and a corporation that you seem eager to shill for

Except all those quotes in it's response to Parler's losing lawsuit.

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

BTW. Parler has never been publicly traded. So how does nonexistent stock become worthless.

I stand corrected.

I'm used to companies going public when the cash flow gets that high.

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

Hence MY THREAD

Well, whatever it is, it's about to explode. Good, fuck him.

Actually, I think he’s got a limp gizzard.
1596072242531.png

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

I stand corrected.

You told us their stock price was plummeting, not that that you just assumed they have stock. It was a clear lie, you stating something that did not happen.

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

Hence MY THREAD

Is it thumping?

Bro my arteries are pumping whiskey, 80's tunes and patriotism. Doubtful there's a real heart involved

I try to keep enough alcohol in my blood till I don't need a tetanus shot if I cut myself.

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

I stand corrected.

You told us their stock price was plummeting, not that that you just assumed they have stock. It was a clear lie, you stating something that did not happen.

It was an assumption. I admitted i was obviously wrong so get over it.

I know, I know, now you have a new straw to grasp at that allows you to ignore the over arching point....

Go fuck yourself

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

I stand corrected.

They also aren’t a billion dollar company. Two months ago they had about 30 employees. Gramps’ credibility is sinking rapidly.

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

I stand corrected.

It was an assumption. I admitted i was obviously wrong so get over it.

I know, I know, now you have a new straw to grasp at that allows you to ignore the over arching point....

Go fuck yourself

Don't worry about it gramps. Everybody knows you are old and fucked in the head.

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

I stand corrected.

Nevermind the fact this is a fallacious counterpoint made to ignore the content of the OP entirely.

I see that as a sign of weakness in your overall argument. You might be right but the point is entirely irrelevant to the actions Parler has been subject to.

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

I stand corrected.

They also aren’t a billion dollar company. Two months ago they had about 30 employees. Gramps’ credibility is sinking rapidly.

Small company and from what I'm reading their coding sucked.

Forum List

Back