GoDaddy goes political. BOYCOTT them.

I hold the power of suggestion. Nothing more. These companies hold the power to BANKRUPT FAMILIES.

You are ok with that?

Really? Just one presidential cycle ago you all were protesting corporateAmerica's power.
Now you celebrate and defend it. Could you be ANY LESS SHALLOW?

I just canceled their services hosting my website for work.

Stupid fucking leftists just keep pushing

So, you're contributing to cancel culture?

Who did godaddy bankrupt?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

This is why a conversation with you nuts is pointless.

Two weeks ago Parler was a billion dollar company. Then overnight their stock became WORTHLESS.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

Two weeks ago Parler was a billion dollar company. Then overnight their stock became WORTHLESS.

Free markets don’t like cuntery. :dunno:

It might be just me, but I like people who speak plain English.

Hey dipshit.

Cuntery
1. The behavior of arch-bitches.
2. Blanket term to describe the behavior of women who assume the societal prerogatives traditionally reserved for men.
'Hark! Methinks the most fell cuntery was afoot this eve.'--- Attributed to John Wayne Bobbit's ambulance driver c. 1993

See what I mean? You are incapable of focusing on the primary subject of this thread.

I responded to your post not about the topic of this thread. Are you this stupid?

I also made several posts about the subject matter of the thread, which you clearly didn't bother to read.

However, you can keep calling me names all you like. All it does is reduce your credibility.

Oh shit. At this point I have negative credibility then.

Why are you still here noob? You've made your shitposts for this election cycle. Now go hibernate until next troll season like you ALWAYS DO
its obvious from your posts that credibility, thinking skills, and critical thinking skills are totally unrelated to the number of posts or the number of years you’ve been here.

I’m convinced you weren’t lying. To me its only a lie if you KNOW what youre saying isn’t true and I don’t think that’s the case here.

it must really be annoying to get schooled by a noob. You have been fact checked and found wanting. YOU. HAVE. BEEN. SCHOOLED.
Indeed I was.
Now take your participation ribbon and stfu

Damn Gramps. Can't you have the decency to at least call him a dirty librul or threaten to put him on ignore or something? You're no fun.

I hold the power of suggestion. Nothing more. These companies hold the power to BANKRUPT FAMILIES.

You are ok with that?

Really? Just one presidential cycle ago you all were protesting corporateAmerica's power.

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

It might be just me, but I like people who speak plain English

That is plain old school English.
1610772511587.jpeg

Last edited:

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

Hey dipshit.

Cuntery
2. Blanket term to describe the behavior of women who assume the societal prerogatives traditionally reserved for men.
'Hark! Methinks the most fell cuntery was afoot this eve.'--- Attributed to John Wayne Bobbit's ambulance driver c. 1993

See what I mean? You are incapable of focusing on the primary subject of this thread.

I responded to your post not about the topic of this thread. Are you this stupid?

I also made several posts about the subject matter of the thread, which you clearly didn't bother to read.

However, you can keep calling me names all you like. All it does is reduce your credibility.

Oh shit. At this point I have negative credibility then.

Nah. You have the distinct ability to make a valid point and call names at the same time. So it balances out. You're good mate.

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

It might be just me, but I like people who speak plain English

That is plain old school English.

Sure, that nobody ever uses in a complete sentence, save this one rare occasion.

Why are you still here noob? You've made your shitposts for this election cycle. Now go hibernate until next troll season like you ALWAYS DO
its obvious from your posts that credibility, thinking skills, and critical thinking skills are totally unrelated to the number of posts or the number of years you’ve been here.

I’m convinced you weren’t lying. To me its only a lie if you KNOW what youre saying isn’t true and I don’t think that’s the case here.

it must really be annoying to get schooled by a noob. You have been fact checked and found wanting. YOU. HAVE. BEEN. SCHOOLED.
Indeed I was.

Damn Gramps. Can't you have the decency to at least call him a dirty librul or threaten to put him on ignore or something? You're no fun.
I don't know him, so no. I have friends who believe in your asinine politics. They are still my friends despite their ignorance

Indeed I was.

Come to the Flame Zone and I will give you all the "fun" you want.

Actually, I’m not a liberal, I’m a Lincoln Project Republican. And the only thing more zealous than a reformed hooker is a reformed Republican.
Correct, you are not a liberal. And to be clear you aren't a republican either.

Just a plain ole dirty rotten democrat in sheep's wool

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

Hey dipshit.

Cuntery

So did I.

Because you're not bright and my credibility is not the topic of this thread and I don't care what you think.

You don't care what I think, but you expect other people on this board to care about what you think, IE what you post on here.

Actually, I’m not a liberal, I’m a Lincoln Project Republican. And the only thing more zealous than a reformed hooker is a reformed Republican.

Gramps, sometimes you should just shut up and stop creating false narratives.

Um yeah, as if you never worked to perpetuate any yourself.

Says the defender of the "Lincoln Park republican" who 5 years ago would have been considered a "ist" of the first order.

Shallow

Indeed I was.

Sorry, but I don't consider reading your dumb whining posts fun.

Indeed I was.

Sorry, but I don't consider reading your dumb whining posts fun.

Gee, what does that say about your ability to comprehend cogent points?

Not much.

Forum List

Back