GoDaddy goes political. BOYCOTT them.

I just canceled their services hosting my website for work.

Stupid fucking leftists just keep pushing

Notice that AT NO POINT does Fucker reveal what the complaint content actually WAS. Doesn't want the viewer judging that. AT NO POINT does Fucker bring anybody on to analyze except the owner of the website. Nobody from GoDaddy, nobody lodging a complaint, no content --- Zero.

So all we have is Fucker's "word" and the whining owner.

OP prolly has never even been to the website, he's obediently falling in line just because "Fucker says so" :rofl:

Oh and guess what OP ----------- if anybody were to incite violence on this board you're reading .... or several other prohibited areas ........ they'd be booted off here too, DUMBASS.

FFS man up and use your head once in a while instead of bowing to the TV talking head all the damn time.

Are you REALLY that stupid???

These tech companies NEVER reveal the offending posts that supposedly violated the tos. EVER

lol

You just have to believe it’s true – just like voter ‘fraud.’

Too funny.

I wonder why Tucker did not show what it was GoDaddy found objectionable about AR15.com. It is true I have read very little speech or rhetoric, at AR15.com but never been too impressed. Brownell was mentioned and I am definitely not impressed with their prices.

Because big tech NEVER actually shares the "offending" post/reason. They always offer some menial platitude with no teeth. Every time

What you’ve got here, gramps, is un unreliable source, devoid of objective, documented evidence – and Fox and Tucker as unreliable as they come.

I hold the power of suggestion. Nothing more. These companies hold the power to BANKRUPT FAMILIES.

You are ok with that?

Really? Just one presidential cycle ago you all were protesting corporateAmerica's power.
Now you celebrate and defend it. Could you be ANY LESS SHALLOW?

So, you're contributing to cancel culture?

The unwarranted hate you and others on the right have for social media is as idiotic as it is ridiculous.

You hate social media because you think they’re being ‘mean’ and ‘unfair’ to conservatives – they’re not.

The smart people left the magafags to their own devices as far as the social media platforms they can't seem to live without. Cult45 kept taking steaming shits on the floors of these platforms, violating TOSs, inciting derpery, and just being the loud, fat turd in the room everyone avoids. So, they had to go.

In defiant retaliation, the magafags came up with Parler. :auiqs.jpg:

So now you want GoDaddy to bake the cake, right?

No one is asking them to do ANYTHING but mind their own fucking business.

You hire Sprint to be your cell phone carrier. Do you want them screening the content you partake in? The messages you send? The people you're allowed to call.

WHY ARE YOU LEFTIST SO FUCKING STUPID?

Not sure how they can mind their own business and participate in sales for another company. Make up your mind. Can a business decide who they want to do business with or not?

You ignored my first response to this ridiculous argument.

They are merely selling access to the internet. They are in no way considered publishers of said content.

When is You-Tube going to strike all the RAPE WOMEN AND KILL COPS rap videos from their service???

Oh thats right, this isn't about regulating violence. Its about CONSERVATIVES

No dumbass. It's about GoDaddy. Read the thread title.

Should I be surprised that you're ignoring the glaringly obvious?

#longlivethe1percenters!

I hold the power of suggestion. Nothing more. These companies hold the power to BANKRUPT FAMILIES.

You are ok with that?

Really? Just one presidential cycle ago you all were protesting corporateAmerica's power.

Who did godaddy bankrupt?

You hire Sprint to be your cell phone carrier. Do you want them screening the content you partake in? The messages you send? The people you're allowed to call.

Do you want it? Probably not.

Do they have a right to terminate your service contract if you're using it to promote illegal activity? Probably so.

Should you be promoting illegal activity? You tell us.

You are ok with that?

pB43k.jpg

You're ridiculous.

This is why a conversation with you nuts is pointless.

Two weeks ago Parler was a billion dollar company. Then overnight their stock became WORTHLESS.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

Sigh. I'll add them to the conservative boycott list.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Netflix
Delta Airlines
Hollywood
GoodYear
Girl Scout cookies
Science
Walmart
Youtube
Apple
Marriott
Blue Cross Blue Shield
American Express
Airbnb
AT&T
Comcast
Dow
Exxon
Ford
Goldman Sachs
JP Morgan Chase
Mastercard
Microsoft
Disney
Verizon
GoDaddy

Seriously, how do conservatives even operate trying to plan around all the things that offend them?
Slow down. I’m have trouble keeping track of all them.

Not sure how they can mind their own business and participate in sales for another company. Make up your mind. Can a business decide who they want to do business with or not?

You ignored my first response to this ridiculous argument.

They are merely selling access to the internet. They are in no way considered publishers of said content.

When is You-Tube going to strike all the RAPE WOMEN AND KILL COPS rap videos from their service???

Oh thats right, this isn't about regulating violence. Its about CONSERVATIVES

No dumbass. It's about GoDaddy. Read the thread title.

Should I be surprised that you're ignoring the glaringly obvious?

#longlivethe1percenters!

The obvious? You mean like the fact that you have listened to Hannity so long till you are incapable of staying on one subject?

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Two weeks ago Parler was a billion dollar company. Then overnight their stock became WORTHLESS.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

That’s how free enterprise works.

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

Hence MY THREAD

Fuck off now noob. You motherfuckers crawl out of the woodwork every election then run away a few months later. Do us all a favor and save us the wait

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

So, Godaddy didn't 'bankrupt' anybody.

Amazon didn't either. There are other hosting companies and Parler broke Amazon's TOS and they were previously warned.

Parler stock? They aren't a publicly traded company, ya' dip. They are a startup that uses lousy code, broke the TOS of it's web host, has a horrible reputation for promoting racism and violence and I guess they don't have enough money to buy their own server. You'd think plenty of wingnuts would pitch in for that disaster.

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

Yep. Supporting treasonous plans to attack our congress was a pretty fucking idiot move.

If you're using Sprint for terrorism, you're going to get screened.

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

Hence MY THREAD

Fuck off now noob. You motherfuckers crawl out of the woodwork every election then run away a few months later. Do us all a favor and save us the wait

Oh, one day closer to the heart attack.

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

Hence MY THREAD

Do you need a Mydol?

You are ok with that?

View attachment 443518

You're ridiculous.

Bankrupt? Check

Fucking idiot

So, Godaddy didn't 'bankrupt' anybody.

Amazon didn't either. There are other hosting companies and Parler broke Amazon's TOS and they were previously warned.

Parler stock? They aren't a publicly traded company, ya' dip. They are a startup that uses lousy code, broke the TOS of it's web host, has a horrible reputation for promoting racism and violence and I guess they don't have enough money to buy their own server. You'd think plenty of wingnuts would pitch in for that disaster.

There is ZERO proof they broke any rules. Only the "word" of ONE complaint and a corporation that you seem eager to shill for

Forum List

Back