God Will Not Be Mocked: How John Lennon killed the Beatles

Both of those comments mean absolutely nothing. People pick and choose according to their personal preferences what to believe that Christ or Muhammed defined.
The followers don't define the leader you moron

5. Cezuza bisexual who "acquired" AIDS) puffed out some smoke into the air and said: "God, that’s for you.’ (1989) He died in July 7, 1990, at the age of 32 of Lung Cancer in a horrible manner.

One man's arrogance destroyed the band and got him killed.

John Lennon was wrong.

"Imagine there's no John Lennon. It's easy if you try...."

“Christianity will go,” he had said. “It will vanish and shrink. I needn’t argue about that; I know I’m right and I will be proved right. We’re more popular than Jesus now. I don’t know which will go first – rock & roll or Christianity. Jesus was all right, but his disciples were thick and ordinary. It’s them twisting it that ruins it for me.” -- John Lennon
Wise words mr Lennon… RIP

con·spir·a·cy

/kənˈspirəsē/

a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful

If I ever decided to be part of a religion, it would have to be much cooler and more fun than any of the abrahamic ones.

This is like saying because there are a lot of franken-foods that say 'oats' there is no real grain called oats

It's a really stupid argument

One man's arrogance destroyed the band and got him killed.

John Lennon was wrong.

"Imagine there's no John Lennon. It's easy if you try...."

“Christianity will go,” he had said. “It will vanish and shrink. I needn’t argue about that; I know I’m right and I will be proved right. We’re more popular than Jesus now. I don’t know which will go first – rock & roll or Christianity. Jesus was all right, but his disciples were thick and ordinary. It’s them twisting it that ruins it for me.” -- John Lennon

Of course John Lennon misses the entire point

Pride does that to a person, no exceptions

The bible was literally written by followers trying to define their leader.

No one in Bible times would have gone to the time and trouble of recording things with such painstaking detail just to "defend a leader". It was too difficult, too arduous, and too expensive to undertake this endeavor to defend some ordinary political hack

They "defended their leader" to their painful and agonizing deaths

Probably too late for you. "Those with ears to hear, let them hear". But maybe there are one or two here yet who can respond to reason

This is like saying because there are a lot of franken-foods that say 'oats' there is no real grain called oats

I don't see how it's anything at all like saying that. It wasn't even an argument for anything.

A more accurate "oat" metaphor for my comment would be "if I were going to eat something, I would choose something much tastier and more satisfying than oats"

They "defended their leader" to their painful and agonizing deaths
Dying painful and agonizing deaths to defend a leader is a phenomenon far from being unique to Christianity. Also before, during, and after biblical times people have gone to the time and trouble of recording all kinds of things in painstaking detail.

Huh? That persons statement has nothing to do with your comparison. Nothing

Still amazes me that an idiot would move this from Religion and Ethics to "Conspiracy Theories."

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with

con·spir·a·cy

/kənˈspirəsē/

a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful

Forum List

Back