God lives,and its all true. Glenn Beck reflects on his fathers going home.

you are here on earth to seek and find truth=GOD,IF you fail,you find hell!!! your choice

Sounds like the same message used in the story about Santa Clause. Be good and believe and you get a present. If you are bad you get a lump of coal. Never thought about it but do you think they use coal to keep the fire going in hell?

your choice!!! but just know the mocking,scoffing,laughing stops fast when you feel the flames!!!
I'm not mocking you. I'm asking you do you see the parallel? Its a common theme in getting children and adults world wide to conform. Sort of like a eccentric, benevolent, boogey man.

Last edited:
Sounds like the same message used in the story about Santa Clause. Be good and believe and you get a present. If you are bad you get a lump of coal. Never thought about it but do you think they use coal to keep the fire going in hell?

your choice!!! but just know the mocking,scoffing,laughing stops fast when you feel the flames!!!
I'm not mocking you. I'm asking you do you see the parallel? Its a common theme in getting children and adults world wide to conform. Sort of like a eccentric, benevolent, boogey man.

NO one fools GOD. God knows your mind and heart,why try to lie to GOD or about god's word??

I dont care what they believe. They wont know for sure until they die. Conveniently they will not be able to tell you. I can believe when I die that i will come back as a wolf. However, I wont know for sure until I die. See how that works retard?

Until you are a believer then you can't possibly know what a believer believes and as a believer I know for a fact that God exists and that He will send down angels when my time on earth is done.

Anything you have to say on the subject is pointless because you have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

You wont find out for sure until you die though will you? However, whatever works for you. I'm not one to try and make you think what you believe is wrong when it comes to your personal security blanket.

I already know for sure. I don't have to wait to die to find out.

Until you are a believer then you can't possibly know what a believer believes and as a believer I know for a fact that God exists and that He will send down angels when my time on earth is done.

Anything you have to say on the subject is pointless because you have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

You wont find out for sure until you die though will you? However, whatever works for you. I'm not one to try and make you think what you believe is wrong when it comes to your personal security blanket.

I already know for sure. I don't have to wait to die to find out.

No you don't know for sure. If you did you could prove it with case history. Can you do that?

NO one fools GOD. God knows your mind and heart,why try to lie to GOD or about god's word??

Are you saying you are God? I'm not trying to fool God. I'm asking you if you see the parallel.

i'm not mocking you. I'm asking you do you see the parallel? Its a common theme in getting children and adults world wide to conform. Sort of like a eccentric, benevolent, boogey man.

no one fools god. God knows your mind and heart,why try to lie to god or about god's word??

are you saying you are god? I'm not trying to fool god. I'm asking you if you see the parallel.

i see a liar a mocker and scoffer a tool and fool of satan!!! And you???

no one fools god. God knows your mind and heart,why try to lie to god or about god's word??

are you saying you are god? I'm not trying to fool god. I'm asking you if you see the parallel.

Dont be so hard on yourself and please answer my question. Do you see the parallel between Santa Claus and God? A simple yes or no will do especially if you can't formulate a coherent thought.

Dont be so hard on yourself and please answer my question. Do you see the parallel between Santa Claus and God? A simple yes or no will do especially if you can formulate a coherent thought.

YOU POSTED==""Gotcha... "believe in the same magic stuff I do or else you'll suffer with all this bad stuff"
"" ==========MOCKING,SCOFFING!!!! NOW BEGONE SILLY WASTE OF TIME!!!! NO MORE LIES!!!

Dont be so hard on yourself and please answer my question. Do you see the parallel between Santa Claus and God? A simple yes or no will do especially if you can formulate a coherent thought.

YOU POSTED==""Gotcha... "believe in the same magic stuff I do or else you'll suffer with all this bad stuff"
"" ==========MOCKING,SCOFFING!!!! NOW BEGONE SILLY WASTE OF TIME!!!! NO MORE LIES!!!

Actually I didnt but dont let that stop you from avoiding my question.

Glenn Beck has Bi-polar disorder and admits he does always take his meds, thats why he suffers from delusions and attaches "supernatural" causes to things

Preach it brother! Preach it!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27407-1388705244-0.gif

Glenn Beck has Bi-polar disorder and admits he does always take his meds, thats why he suffers from delusions and attaches "supernatural" causes to things

You give him too much credit. Glenn is not above making up stories about his father's death in order to improve his ratings.

Forum List

Back