‘God Herself’: Rep. Eric Swalwell Claims God Is Female

Reminds me of the preacher Warnock elected in Georgia who calls abortion reproductive justice, something Jesus would love.

It's like I've always said, the Left has no problem with Christianity so long as Jesus bows to the party ideology of the DNC.

Last edited:
Reminds me of the preacher Warnock elected in Georgia who calls abortion reproductive justice, something Jesus would love.

It's like I've always said, the Left has no problem with Christianity so long as Jesus bows the party ideology of the DNC.

That is the way it should be.

God IS; labels such as male/female etc are frankly irrelevant. Such descriptions are metaphorical or symbolic. (Just read that somewhere). Saying God is a "She" is...meh!!! Pander much, wokes?

Greg

It's like I've always said, the Left has no problem with Christianity so long as Jesus bows the party ideology of the DNC.

The same goes for you. They will have no problem with you so long as you continue to bow to the party and lick their boots.

Conform or die!

26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them

The same goes for you. They will have no problem with you so long as you continue to bow to the party and lick their boots.

Conform or die!

God can be anything we want.

Conform or die!

God can be anything we want.
But he won't BE anything you want.

And when you come face to face with him some day, it will finally dawn on you.

Good luck with that.

Nope. That's a betrayal of faith.

Greg

Oh you are getting upset finding out God is a female, all you males are in a tizzy over it.

26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

Soul/Spirit.

Not penis/pussy.

Greg

Soul/Spirit.

Not penis/pussy.

Greg
But a Godless Left winger thinks they are nothing more than walking genitals. It consumes every aspect of their existence.

1613386622100.png

Forum List

Back