Leftist Woke-Mob In Germany Unfairly Arrest Good Faith Nazis

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Police have arrested at least 25 people tied to an alleged right-wing extremist plot to overthrow Germany's government. The group targeted in about 130 raids across Germany was described by prosecutors as being influenced by QAnon conspiracy theories and espousing a doctrine similar to that of far-right groups in the U.S. and across Europe. Germany's Federal Prosecutor General is now investigating the suspected right-wing terror group, which calls itself Reichsbürger, for allegedly planning an attack on the Bundestag, Germany's parliament, as part of a violent coup to overthrow the government.

The investigators' trail leads to a member of a former Germany royal family as the purported figurehead, a former parliamentarian from the far-right AfD political party - While only 25 people were detained, the Federal Prosecutor's Office has accused around 50 men and women of forming a terrorist organization with the intent of eliminating the constitutional order of the Federal Republic of Germany and establishing a new state modeled on the German Reich of 1871."

What is wrong with eliminating the Constitution if leftists in Germany have rigged and stolen elections for years?? And why is the German government so against others expressing their ideas? Why is the left so afraid to have a good faith debate on the virtues of Nazism? They are literally arresting right-wingers for their thoughts..this is outrageous...and this is exactly what Biden is doing here....arresting Conservatives for their thoughts...of course there has to be some type of overthrow of government if we are going to stop the leftists and their stranglehold on rigging elections...elections must be terminated and a temporary dictatorship put in place until the left is eliminated. Right Nick?

This Nick Fuentes guy is a troll, and the QAnon phenom is a spook psyop. A couple dozen extremists here or in Germany are not worthy of attention by anyone, and certainly not of notice by mass media. This is all about clicks and ad revenue.

The OP has been duped by the establishment.

This Nick Fuentes guy is a troll, and the QAnon phenom is a spook psyop. A couple dozen extremists here or in Germany are not worthy of attention by anyone, and certainly not of notice by mass media. This is all about clicks and ad revenue.

The OP has been duped by the establishment.
I didn't have Thanksgiving with Nick bro, your cult leader did...

But I'm duped?

I didn't appear at Nick's white supremacist event, this broad did.....
FMfZwDAXoAY028F.jpg

But I'm duped?? Ok bro.

Forum List

Back