God help us......

You mean she cant make money as an artist without selling coke and casual sex to teen girls ?...she cant use her fame for something better than that?
I certainly would have no interest in censoring anyone..but I certainly do not think much of anyone who makes money selling the idea casual sex and cocaine is the way to go and that represents freedom for young girls

i thot it was a free country to do wat u like glad ur not in charge :)

Free is a reality term...you are not free to use cocaine...however as in the case of Miley.you are free to promote it to underage teens...if I were in charge it would in fact be the opposite an adult could do cocaine if the choose to but promoting it to youth would most certainly be frowned upon be frowned upon

sure i am but i chose not to and if u dont like her music or messege then dont listen i never herd ne1 start takking drugs becos of a song

ppl i know that take drugs becos it helps them feel beter for a little time they not bad ppl jus have bad lifes

and if you had chose to use your freedom to do cocaine you would of been committing a felony and if caught doing so you would have lost a great measure of "freedom"..a young girl that is a Miley fan who is ask to go do a line in the bathroom may very well be influenced in that decision by this video...this is why celebrities are used to sell products..she made millions off a fan base of teen girls and it is the height of irresponsibility to promote cocaine use to them...maybe her next video can push heroin as fashionable...she is fee to make her videos and I am free to say being a slutty cokewhore is not cool...promoting it to teen girls is way not cool

and if you had chose to use your freedom to do cocaine you would of been committing a felony and if caught doing so you would have lost a great measure of "freedom"..a young girl that is a Miley fan who is ask to go do a line in the bathroom may very well be influenced in that decision by this video...this is why celebrities are used to sell products..she made millions off a fan base of teen girls and it is the height of irresponsibility to promote cocaine use to them...maybe her next video can push heroin as fashionable...she is fee to make her videos and I am free to say being a slutty cokewhore is not cool...promoting it to teen girls is way not cool

using whats legal or ilegal is a week argument there was a time it was legal to own ppl hat didnt make it right there r lots of example in history

do u think girls r so dumb that they will do drugs becos of a music video???

oy.

I don't know if I can handle it.

You know what I am alluding to, right?

Aiy aiy.

using whats legal or ilegal is a week argument there was a time it was legal to own ppl hat didnt make it right there r lots of example in history

so if Miley lived a hundred years ago would it be cool for her to advocate slavery to teen girls ?...slavery is not good...either is hard drug use..I would legalize drugs but I would not promote them as fun fashionable to teen girls

Do you think advertisers pay millions for celebrity endorsements because they do not work and have no influence ?

oy.

I don't know if I can handle it.

You know what I am alluding to, right?

Aiy aiy.

um... the neg rep u gave me where u used swear words at me???

I told you to learning fucking enlgish, sock. But, you do know how to spell quite well, don't ya? I will laugh when your mask gets yanked.

i dont know how this forum works but if u think i am not real then report me i am not worry about being ecsposed or whateva

and whats wrong wit my enlgish??? lol :)

so if Miley lived a hundred years ago would it be cool for her to advocate slavery to teen girls ?...slavery is not good...either is hard drug use..I would legalize drugs but I would not promote them as fun fashionable to teen girls

Do you think advertisers pay millions for celebrity endorsements because they do not work and have no influence ?

i think haven freedom is good an she has it so why u mad? dont like the music dont listen pretty ez lots of music have bad mesages do u cruisade about all songs u dont like???

i think haven freedom is good an she has it so why u mad? dont like the music dont listen pretty ez lots of music have bad mesages do u cruisade about all songs u dont like???

its an observation and opinion...not a crusaded..and I am actually having difficulty thinking of another artist with a largely teen girl fan base singing about snorting lines in a bathroom in a positive light..even most drug addicts are more respectful and responsible than that

Forum List

Back