To my home girls here with the big butt
Shaking it like we at a strip club
Remember only God can judge ya
Forget the haters cause somebody loves ya
And everyone in line in the bathroom
Trying to get a line in the bathroom

We all so turned up here
Getting turned up, yeah, yeah

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrUvu1mlWco]Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop - YouTube[/ame]

Hanna Montana what were you thinking

It’s our party we can do what we want
It’s our party we can say what we want
It’s our party we can love who we want
We can kiss who we want
We can screw who we want (2x)

Red cups and sweaty bodies everywhere
Hands in the air like we don’t care
Cause we came to have so much fun now
Bet somebody here might get some now

If you’re not ready to go home
Can I get a hell no
Cause we gonna go all night
Till we see the sunlight alright

So la da di da di, we like to party
Dancing with Miley....

We all so turned up here

Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop - YouTube

eh...? is there some reason I should be bothered by this...?

whats wrong with it??? in a other thread here is a old old song about getting high with help from his friends whats changed so much???

maybe u think this song sound awful ok i think the other one sound awful so what?

no offense to who posted the other song :)

whats wrong with it??? In a other thread here is a old old song about getting high with help from his friends whats changed so much???

Maybe u think this song sound awful ok i think the other one sound awful so what?

No offense to who posted the other song :)

oh it s awesome all young girls should do coke and screw who ever they want at partys

whats wrong with it??? In a other thread here is a old old song about getting high with help from his friends whats changed so much???

Maybe u think this song sound awful ok i think the other one sound awful so what?

oh it s awesome all young girls should do coke and screw who ever they want at partys

ok if girls are not sopposed to do what they want who gets to decide for them?

I don't do drugs an its my desision and i sleep with who i want to an thats mine to should i ask perrmission b4 i live my life or am i free???

Hanna Montana what were you thinking

It’s our party we can do what we want
It’s our party we can say what we want
It’s our party we can love who we want
We can kiss who we want
We can screw who we want (2x)

Red cups and sweaty bodies everywhere
Hands in the air like we don’t care
Cause we came to have so much fun now
Bet somebody here might get some now

If you’re not ready to go home
Can I get a hell no
Cause we gonna go all night
Till we see the sunlight alright

So la da di da di, we like to party
Dancing with Miley....

We all so turned up here

Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop - YouTube

eh...? is there some reason I should be bothered by this...?

I dont what should feel...made me feel a little sad for the young girls that saw her as a role model of sorts as Hanna Montana..I mean I get Miley you are growing up...but into what ?...a coke and whoremonger ?

I don't do drugs an its my desision and i sleep with who i want to an thats mine to should i ask perrmission b4 i live my life or am i free???

No...but should you use celebrity to sell young teen girls on the Idea that random sex and cocaine are fun and fashionable and without consequence

No...but should you use celebrity to sell young teen girls on the Idea that random sex and cocaine are fun and fashionable and without consequence

should ne1 use there fame to make money??? I guess u don't think so

You mean she cant make money as an artist without selling coke and casual sex to teen girls ?...she cant use her fame for something better than that?
I certainly would have no interest in censoring anyone..but I certainly do not think much of anyone who makes money selling the idea casual sex and cocaine is the way to go and that represents freedom for young girls

Youthful enthusiasm always look excessive to those of us for whom the bloom of youth has faded.

For those of you who are older but who did NOT party to excess in your youth?

Your loss.

MAKE HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES

I know what you're getting at....she used to be the "sweet" young girl in Hannah Montana, now she's trying to be a sex goddess or something and has made a COMPLETE turn around from what made her famous. Seems it happens to most of them. I never cared for Justin Bieber, still don't know how he made it....and now look hows he's changed, he acts like a punk. It's sad, but it happens to most of them once they become famous and have the money to party and do what they want. Another one was Briney Spears. Their fame will slowly fade as hers did.

Youthful enthusiasm always look excessive to those of us for whom the bloom of youth has faded.

For those of you who are older but who did NOT party to excess in your youth?

Your loss.

MAKE HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES

oh bulllshit..trash is trash regardless...the bloom of youth is not casual sex and cocaine..but that is what she is trying to sell it as for sure

You mean she cant make money as an artist without selling coke and casual sex to teen girls ?...she cant use her fame for something better than that?
I certainly would have no interest in censoring anyone..but I certainly do not think much of anyone who makes money selling the idea casual sex and cocaine is the way to go and that represents freedom for young girls

i thot it was a free country to do wat u like glad ur not in charge :)

i thot it was a free country to do wat u like glad ur not in charge :)

Free is a reality term...you are not free to use cocaine...however as in the case of Miley.you are free to promote it to underage teens...if I were in charge it would in fact be the opposite an adult could do cocaine if the choose to but promoting it to youth would most certainly be frowned upon be frowned upon

Forum List

Back