God Doesn't Like Talking To Brick Walls

It matters not what I think. This is what the Bible says. The OP poster was correct in her citation.
And if you don't think what your god tells you to think then how are you better than those other "dogs"?

Oh the Bible.

That most unreliable source written by men, edited by men, translated countless times by men and used by men to exert control over others.

That Bible?

Yes. You are free not to believe it. But if I were you, having just this short life and then worm food, I wouldn't spend it arguing about a Book and a religion that I don't believe in.

Yes. You are free not to believe it. But if I were you, having just this short life and then worm food, I wouldn't spend it arguing about a Book and a religion that I don't believe in.
I don;t spend my entire life doing that. Only when I'm bored.

Martin Luther King JR heard the voice of Jesus. Was he crazy? Oh. Not according to this PhD in psychology

He heard a voice in slumber. This was a very troubled man. Death threats, very real ones (obviously) haunted him and his family. He spoke of many nights of restlessness and fear and worry.
It is not surprising to me, in a moment between sleep and wake he hears a voice.
I have been in those moments, between wake and sleep. I have seen apparitions, heard many a noise that wasn't there. People in my room etc. It is quite common to see and hear things in the haze of sleep.

I don;t spend my entire life doing that. Only when I'm bored.

Too much time, entirely too much. I estimate you're at LEAST my age.

Tick tock. Then worm food. I wouldn't waste one single post on any religion if I believed what you do. And no, this canard of "But Christianity runs the WORLLLLLDDDD" no longer applies. No, we don't. The culture is solidly secular.

He heard a voice in slumber. This was a very troubled man. Death threats, very real ones (obviously) haunted him and his family. He spoke of many nights of restlessness and fear and worry.
It is not surprising to me, in a moment between sleep and wake he hears a voice.
I have been in those moments, between wake and sleep. I have seen apparitions, heard many a noise that wasn't there. People in my room etc. It is quite common to see and hear things in the haze of sleep.

Oh. So then you're crazier than I am.

Okay, got that sorted.

See how easy it is when you start casting stones? Just like Jesus said, amen and amen

Too much time, entirely too much. I estimate you're at LEAST my age.

Tick tock. Then worm food. I wouldn't waste one single post on any religion if I believed what you do. And no, this canard of "But Christianity runs the WORLLLLLDDDD" no longer applies. No, we don't. The culture is solidly secular.
And how old are you?

And what I choose to do with my time is none of your fucking business is it?

Common sense.

No, projection. You're projecting on me the way YOU feeeel about religion

You have no idea the way I perceive it, and you don't ask. What you do here is the equivalent of scrawling on a bathroom stall in 8th grade.

And how old are you?

And what I choose to do with my time is none of your fucking business is it?

You asked me the question first, in the religion forum. Are you free to do that? Of course. But why would you? That's my question for you. You won't answer it, either because you don't know or you can't admit it.

No, projection. You're projecting on me the way YOU feeeel about religion

You have no idea the way I perceive it, and you don't ask. What you do here is the equivalent of scrawling on a bathroom stall in 8th grade.

I didn't ask you anything you responded to a question I asked to someone else.

But you said yourself that it doesn't matter what you think only what the bible tells you.

You asked me the question first, in the religion forum. Are you free to do that? Of course. But why would you? That's my question for you. You won't answer it, either because you don't know or you can't admit it.
I didn't ask you I asked the OP and you responded to the question I asked him.

I didn't ask you anything you responded to a question I asked to someone else.

But you said yourself that it doesn't matter what you think only what the bible tells you.

Revelation 22 is after the Great White Throne judgment. Who sits on the throne and judges the dogs, sexually immoral, etc? Um, hattip: it's not me. Thank GOD.

Since it's not me, it makes no matter what I think. I'm in no position to judge. Isn't that what you all call Christians on all the time, at any rate? So judgey, etc? Here is me not judging. I'm being serious. I do not make the call.

Revelation 22 is after the Great White Throne judgment. Who sits on the throne and judges the dogs, sexually immoral, etc? Um, hattip: it's not me. Thank GOD.

Since it's not me, it makes no matter what I think. I'm in no position to judge. Isn't that what you all call Christians on all the time, at any rate? So judgey, etc? Here is me not judging. I'm being serious. I do not make the call.
Once again I never asked you anything.

I asked the OP a question and you decided to answer it.

So tell me if you think it doesn't matter what you think why the fuck should I think what you think matters?

Forum List

Back