God bless Chevrolet!!!!!

Take that..........Tesla!!!!!!!

:auiqs.jpg:

chevrolet-bet-electric-truck-teasers-and-rendering.jpg

A mechanic buddy of mine said he would drop a Corvette C7 into my 2014 Malibu for $15,000.

This car belonged to my late aunt. Before I got it, it had probably never been driven over 65mph...

car01.jpg

I declined my buddy's offer...

The article is is about internal combustion engines, and nothing to do with electric. Tesla will take that and then some.
I've been looking into what its takes to make renewable energy and its not pretty....the toll on the environment in mining for elements for solar and EV batterie banks is not only environmentally destructive but children are being forced to climb into small crevasses in mines to retrieve elements in the Congo....many don't live very long after just a short stent.....so when you are cruising in your Tesla keep that in mind....

I've been looking into what its takes to make renewable energy and its not pretty....the toll on the environment in mining for elements for solar and EV batterie banks is not only environmentally destructive but children are being forced to climb into small crevasses in mines to retrieve elements in the Congo....many don't live very long after just a short stent.....so when you are cruising in your Tesla keep that in mind....
The next environmental disaster the govt. will claim they need to raise taxes to solve will be the landfills full of these batteries causing a disaster beyond comprehension.

And of course, the only thing that will save THAT generation will be more money for the govt!!!!! You know.....the ones who created the damn problem to begin with!!!!

A thread about Chevys most powerful V8 to date has lead to homo talk.

God I love this forum!!!!!!!!!!

My hot Puerto Rican girlfriend used to have a Prius. It didn't take much effort for a dump truck to total that thing so, when it came time to get her something else, I figured I'd get her something she'd wanted for a while:

thumbnail_IMG_9760.jpg

Slap a couple of Turbos or a Blower on that thing and you'll have a monster!!!!
at 12:1 compression boost would be very limited.

I think a 69 Camaro, Old Nova, Chevelle, or even a late 60s vette would be awesome with one just like it comes from Chevrolet. MONSTER NA power.

Forum List

Back