God Bless America and God Bless Joe Biden's Job Market

Employers everywhere are looking for people to work but they won't get off the free shit wagon. Joe has screwed up the job market. He ain't done diddley.

For a lot of people, it's not that they don't want to work, it's that the wages aren't enough to provide for the work they do, or to make enough to pay all the bills.

Taking any job and getting off welfare assistance can be deadly if you don't do it right. You are possibly able to get help for rent, utilities, and even medical needs while ON assistance. Once you are off assitance though, you are all on your own and cannot get assistance.

So the job you get needs to be one that pays enough for ALL of your bills, including food, gas, insurance, and medical needs.
Not all companies have insurance benefits anymore. And most companies that do, end up charging the employee for the hefty part of it now.

It's not an easy thing anymore Mr. H. I've been there, I know. And I don't even have kids or a spouse!!!! So imagine how detrimental it would be to a man or woman who has a family to provide for, to take a job that doesn't pay enough for the bills?

And wages are CONSTANTLY GOING DOWN! Wages are now at a 2015 level, while we are at a 2030 level of expenses and price hikes.

Wages are supposed to be a percentage of what income one needs to live off of, and have money left over for a retirement plan. This stopped back in the late 1980's, and has just gotten worse.

We are at an extinction level of society right now. And the Demonicreeps are just working to make it worse by a billion percent.

Companies with layoffs in 2023 (so far):​

• HubSpot layoffs: 7% of workforce laid off (February, 2023)
  • PayPal layoffs: 7% of workforce laid off (February, 2023)
  • IBM layoffs: 1.5% of workforce laid off (January, 2023)
  • Gemini layoffs: 10% of workforce laid off (January, 2023)
  • Yankee Candle layoffs: 13% of office workers laid off (January, 2023)
  • 3M layoffs: <1% of workforce laid off (January, 2023)
  • Spotify layoffs: 6% of workforce laid off (January, 2023)
  • Google (Alphabet) layoffs: 6% of workforce laid off (January, 2023)
  • Microsoft layoffs: 4-5% of workforce laid off (January, 2023)
  • Amazon layoffs: 1-2% of workforce laid off (January, 2023)
  • Carta layoffs: 10% of workforce laid off (January, 2023)
  • Coinbase layoffs: 20% of workforce laid off (January, 2023)
  • DirecTV layoffs: 5-6% of workforce laid off (January, 2023)
  • Salesforce layoffs: 10% of workforce laid off (January, 2023)
  • Vimeo layoffs: 11% of workforce laid off (January, 2023)
  • Goldman Sachs layoffs: 8% of workforce laid off (January, 2023)
  • Compass layoffs: size of layoffs not immediately known (January, 2023)
  • Stitch Fix layoffs: 20% of workforce laid off (January, 2023)
Tell me you don't know anything about corporations without telling me you don't know anything about corporations. :auiqs.jpg:

Seems YOU are the one squirming here.

You seem to be fucking yourself into a state of massive psychotic frenzy over some false numbers that have no facts or proof behind them.

Just proves the point, you believe any lie that comes from your favorite child raping, pedophiles mouth.
yea I am really squirming as I cheer and champion Biden's booming jobs numbers and am happy AF for America...

What a joke
You have lost all credibility with that comment. You type meaningless words in a box.
The jobs data is proven to be accurate and correct, if your big play here is to cry like a weakling and claim the jobs numbers are not real, then good luck with that

You truly are a pathetic loser.

Last edited:
And yet you can't PROVE any of it, much less post links to where you got this bullshit from.
huh??
what are you babbling about.
Desperation, true desperation.

The data is form the US Bureau of Labor statistics.
Nobody in the world questions the accuracy of this official and audited data that has been 100% accurate for 50+ years.

The facts that you can;t accept this data shows you truly are desperate

huh??
what are you babbling about.
Desperation, true desperation.

The data is form the US Bureau of Labor statistics.
Nobody in the world questions the accuracy of this official and audited data that has been 100% accurate for 50+ years.

The facts that you can;t accept this data shows you truly are desperate

Wow, your stupidity and gullibility knows no bounds.

500k new jobs !!

The best labor market ever

Biden is the jobs president !

Trump increased the annual deficit by trillions

Biden is lowering the annual deficit all while creating so many jobs !!

God Bless America
and God bless Joe Biden !!

500k !
500k!
500k!!!
lowest unemployment in 50 years !!
Joe Biden is kick-ass!

yea I am really squirming as I cheer and champion Biden's booming jobs numbers and am happy AF for America...

What a joke
You have lost all credibility with that comment. You type meaningless words in a box.
The jobs data is proven to be accurate and correct, if your big play here is to cry like a weakling and claim the jobs numbers are not real, then good luck with that

You truly are a pathetic loser.

Your ineptitude is only surpassed by your inablity to distinguish fact from fiction, and reality from fantasy.
You poor little retard.

Infrastructure bill. Gun bill. DACA bill. And about a half-dozen other pieces of major legislation. But that is all over now that the Reps have taken the House. Because Reps don't do jack shit in office.
red states need blue states to function, without blue state money, red states would go bankrupt and fail as
red states are a drain on America

Blue states would be better off keeping their tax money for themselves. Let the red states fail, then make them blue states so they can then become good states.

Blue states generate all the tax money
Red states take all the blue states money and need blue state money to function.

red states need blue states to function, without blue state money, red states would go bankrupt and fail as
red states are a drain on America

Blue states would be better off keeping their tax money for themselves. Let the red states fail, then make them blue states so they can then become good states.

Blue states generate all the tax money
Red states take all the blue states money and need blue state money to function.
That's right! And McConnell's state is one of the biggest benefactors of blue money.

Forum List

Back