love to see one of these governors shoot that balloon down...

I know.....well.....

I know there are other patriots in America with their hearts in the right place!

Missouri Senator Sends Letter to Missouri Governor Requesting National Guard Bring Down Spy Balloon and Protect Missouri Residents​

Why wont Biden address it? Its so fucking weird.

There must be much more to this story.

Its so bizarre. Are we in the Matrix? :auiqs.jpg:

man, that would make biden look like a sap

Don't you think that it would be more valuable to the American military to capture the balloon and take it apart for the technology??????

Stupid idiot Republicans just want to blow shit up. Instead of rendering the technology useless to the Chinese, you'd rather destroy it and learn nothing. This is why your country is in the toilet with the water swirling.

Don't you think that it would be more valuable to the American military to capture the balloon and take it apart for the technology??????

Stupid idiot Republicans just want to blow shit up. Instead of rendering the technology useless to the Chinese, you'd rather destroy it and learn nothing. This is why your country is in the toilet with the water swirling.
"made in china " shit is going to out do american technology. LOL

man, that would make biden look like a sap
I have questions:
1. How do they know that the balloon isn't carrying any weapons
2. How do they know it isn't carrying some type of payload such as a bioweapon
3. How in the hell did it sneak past our early warning system (Israel would have shot it out the sky the moment it entered their airspace)
4. And WHY IN THE F__K was it announced on a global news station that the U.S. has plans to try to shoot it down once it's no longer over land but before it makes it's way to international airspace so that they can retrieve and examine it?

I don't think it's a good idea to just shoot it out of the sky over any populated areas due to the potential for harm to people & property on the ground. It won't be a controlled descent.

I have questions:
1. How do they know that the balloon isn't carrying any weapons
2. How do they know it isn't carrying some type of payload such as a bioweapon
3. How in the hell did it sneak past our early warning system (Israel would have shot it out the sky the moment it entered their airspace)
4. And WHY IN THE F__K was it announced on a global news station that the U.S. has plans to try to shoot it down once it's no longer over land but before it makes it's way to international airspace so that they can retrieve and examine it?

I don't think it's a good idea to just shoot it out of the sky over any populated areas due to the potential for harm to people & property on the ground. It won't be a controlled descent.

It's in Montana. They could shoot down a planet and nobody would get harmed. It's just the Democrat party's excuse for yet another failure by their leader.

Last edited:

The balloon is the size of three buses. How do you propose they take it down?

Unknown.jpeg

"made in china " shit is going to out do american technology. LOL

Are you really this stupid. It's not to "out do" the Chinese. It's to find out what their military is capable of, you fool. The more you know about your enemy's equipment, especially spy equipment, and what it can do, and you don't find that out by blowing it up.

I saw a general interviewed tonight and he said "We want to get this thing down in a few pieces as possible. It's not much good to us as charred wreckage".

Stupid idiot Republicans just want to blow shit up. Instead of rendering the technology useless to the Chinese, you'd rather destroy it and learn nothing.
The military has already rendered it useless. They deployed something that keeps it from getting any clear photos.

Thanks Joseph Biden! (God's choice)

Are you really this stupid. It's not to "out do" the Chinese. It's to find out what their military is capable of, you fool. The more you know about your enemy's equipment, especially spy equipment, and what it can do, and you don't find that out by blowing it up.

I saw a general interviewed tonight and he said "We want to get this thing down in a few pieces as possible. It's not much good to us as charred wreckage".
and i saw a general say if ya put a bullet hole in it, it will just float to the ground.
Try flying your drone over the same space as this balloon and see what happens.
besides your boy just took import tax off of 350 items from "china"

Last edited:

no i could give a shit. We don’t need to study chinese tech…geez they have been stealing from us for decades for a reason…we are far more advanced.

Forum List

Back