Goat and fruit test positive for covid 19

Look at how the the usual suspects are trolling this topic. They can't stand anything that sheds some light on their latest hoax.
your topic is very light on facts, and your motive to share it is very transparent.

clearly, the tanzanian president is for you a reliable source.
You don't accept facts, loser. But the good thing is now all the muslims can make sure their girlfriends are virus free!

Look at how the the usual suspects are trolling this topic. They can't stand anything that sheds some light on their latest hoax.
your topic is very light on facts, and your motive to share it is very transparent.

You don't accept facts, loser. But the good thing is now all the muslims can make sure their girlfriends are virus free!
present facts, i will then consider them. go

present facts, i will then consider them. go
Fake news, you vermin just want to troll and play your games, like always.

fta:

As of Sunday, Tanzania had recorded 480 cases of COVID-19 and 17 deaths but unlike most other African countries, Dar es Salaam sometimes goes for days without offering updates, with the last bulletin on cases on Wednesday.

Magufuli also said that he was sending a plane to collect a cure being promoted by Madagascar's president. The herbal mix has not yet undergone internationally recognised scientific testing.

"I'm communicating with Madagascar," he said during a speech, adding: "They have got a medicine. We will send a flight there and the medicine will be brought in the country so that Tanzanians too can benefit."

MAGAfuli should inform fox news, then trump can learn about this herbal mix, and promote it as the new wonder drug.
The sick and the deranged cannot help but make it about Trump.
Though I was as disgusted with Barry Oboingo as anyone, I could get out of bed each day and open up my laptop without being animated by the neurotic obsession to hate on him for a mosquito biting me.

The blind hate is bizarro world.
Because Obama didn't tweet every day and night about how much he hates you, and you didn't have to wake every morning to his divisive and whiny and lying tweets....

Is likely why you were somewhat controlled every morning.....imo.

Obama didn't taunt you 24/7 in a personal way, we hardly heard from him.....
I don't partake of God Emperor's tweets, like you must to be as worked up as you are about them.

My main concerns viz. the Marxist Mulatto Messiah were primarily directed toward how I could best insulate myself as much as possible from his despotic lunacy....After that, i pretty much ignored his inane narcissistic shit.

fta:

As of Sunday, Tanzania had recorded 480 cases of COVID-19 and 17 deaths but unlike most other African countries, Dar es Salaam sometimes goes for days without offering updates, with the last bulletin on cases on Wednesday.

Magufuli also said that he was sending a plane to collect a cure being promoted by Madagascar's president. The herbal mix has not yet undergone internationally recognised scientific testing.

"I'm communicating with Madagascar," he said during a speech, adding: "They have got a medicine. We will send a flight there and the medicine will be brought in the country so that Tanzanians too can benefit."

MAGAfuli should inform fox news, then trump can learn about this herbal mix, and promote it as the new wonder drug.
The sick and the deranged cannot help but make it about Trump.
Though I was as disgusted with Barry Oboingo as anyone, I could get out of bed each day and open up my laptop without being animated by the neurotic obsession to hate on him for a mosquito biting me.

The blind hate is bizarro world.
Because Obama didn't tweet every day and night about how much he hates you, and you didn't have to wake every morning to his divisive and whiny and lying tweets....

Is likely why you were somewhat controlled every morning.....imo.

Obama didn't taunt you 24/7 in a personal way, we hardly heard from him.....
You're right, he actually showed by his deeds how much he hates us.
Not really. His deeds were policy differences, they were not vicious, divisive, personal and vindictive attacks on you and your family and friends.
Lol, and you know this how? Liar.

Anyone surprised? Not me.
President queries Tanzania coronavirus kits after goat test

(Reuters) - Coronavirus test kits used in Tanzania were dismissed as faulty by President John Magufuli on Sunday, because he said they had returned positive results on samples taken from a goat and a pawpaw.

Magufuli, whose government has already drawn criticism for being secretive about the coronavirus outbreak and has previously asked Tanzanians to pray the coronavirus away, said the kits had "technical errors".

The COVID-19 testing kits had been imported from abroad, Magufuli said during an event in Chato in the north west of Tanzania, although he did not give further details.

Tanzania: Goat and fruit test positive for COVID-19, President questions testing kits

Made in China?

Forum List

Back