Goat and fruit test positive for covid 19

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Anyone surprised? Not me.
President queries Tanzania coronavirus kits after goat test

(Reuters) - Coronavirus test kits used in Tanzania were dismissed as faulty by President John Magufuli on Sunday, because he said they had returned positive results on samples taken from a goat and a pawpaw.

Magufuli, whose government has already drawn criticism for being secretive about the coronavirus outbreak and has previously asked Tanzanians to pray the coronavirus away, said the kits had "technical errors".

The COVID-19 testing kits had been imported from abroad, Magufuli said during an event in Chato in the north west of Tanzania, although he did not give further details.

Tanzania: Goat and fruit test positive for COVID-19, President questions testing kits

If it spreads through droplets it is reasonable to assume anything people can cough/sneeze upon or near could test positive. There is a bit of a disconnect. Shopping carts get cleaned like mad but then people act like the stuff on the actual shelves is perfectly safe to handle. Saw some poor woman yesterday trying to not dare touch a buggy while walking through the store with crap in her arms piled all the way to her face.

i will resist posting what i really want to say - cause this is not the flame zone.

color yerself lucky, frooster. :scared1:

Anyone surprised? Not me.
President queries Tanzania coronavirus kits after goat test

(Reuters) - Coronavirus test kits used in Tanzania were dismissed as faulty by President John Magufuli on Sunday, because he said they had returned positive results on samples taken from a goat and a pawpaw.

Magufuli, whose government has already drawn criticism for being secretive about the coronavirus outbreak and has previously asked Tanzanians to pray the coronavirus away, said the kits had "technical errors".

The COVID-19 testing kits had been imported from abroad, Magufuli said during an event in Chato in the north west of Tanzania, although he did not give further details.

Tanzania: Goat and fruit test positive for COVID-19, President questions testing kits

Another "Made in China" "made for the Dollar Store" Wuhan Virus detecting kit.

The level of false positives has been high everywhere. Also, we should all be even more worried about false negatives...

fta:

As of Sunday, Tanzania had recorded 480 cases of COVID-19 and 17 deaths but unlike most other African countries, Dar es Salaam sometimes goes for days without offering updates, with the last bulletin on cases on Wednesday.

Magufuli also said that he was sending a plane to collect a cure being promoted by Madagascar's president. The herbal mix has not yet undergone internationally recognised scientific testing.

"I'm communicating with Madagascar," he said during a speech, adding: "They have got a medicine. We will send a flight there and the medicine will be brought in the country so that Tanzanians too can benefit."

MAGAfuli should inform fox news, then trump can learn about this herbal mix, and promote it as the new wonder drug.

• Banned
fta:

As of Sunday, Tanzania had recorded 480 cases of COVID-19 and 17 deaths but unlike most other African countries, Dar es Salaam sometimes goes for days without offering updates, with the last bulletin on cases on Wednesday.

Magufuli also said that he was sending a plane to collect a cure being promoted by Madagascar's president. The herbal mix has not yet undergone internationally recognised scientific testing.

"I'm communicating with Madagascar," he said during a speech, adding: "They have got a medicine. We will send a flight there and the medicine will be brought in the country so that Tanzanians too can benefit."

MAGAfuli should inform fox news, then trump can learn about this herbal mix, and promote it as the new wonder drug.
The sick and the deranged cannot help but make it about Trump.

fta:

i am not sick. my mother had me tested.

fta:

i am not sick. my mother had me tested.
So, 12 years old after all.

fta:

Though I was as disgusted with Barry Oboingo as anyone, I could get out of bed each day and open up my laptop without being animated by the neurotic obsession to hate on him for a mosquito biting me.

The blind hate is bizarro world.

fta:

Though I was as disgusted with Barry Oboingo as anyone, I could get out of bed each day and open up my laptop without being animated by the neurotic obsession to hate on him for a mosquito biting me.

Same here.

Look at how the the usual suspects are trolling this topic. They can't stand anything that sheds some light on their latest hoax.

wuhan wang.jpg

Wuhan say im2 goat test magnificently normal. You buy test get free sushi and transistor radio.

fta:

Because Obama didn't tweet every day and night about how much he hates you, and you didn't have to wake every morning to his divisive and whiny and lying tweets....

Is likely why you were somewhat controlled every morning.....imo.

Obama didn't taunt you 24/7 in a personal way, we hardly heard from him.....

fta:

Because Obama didn't tweet every day and night about how much he hates you, and you didn't have to wake every morning to his divisive and whiny and lying tweets....

You're right, he actually showed by his deeds how much he hates us.

fta:

Not really. His deeds were policy differences, they were not vicious, divisive, personal and vindictive attacks on you and your family and friends.

fta:

Not really. His deeds were policy differences, they were not vicious, divisive, personal and vindictive attacks on you and your family and friends.
I see, me and millions of others being forced to pay a tax because we could not afford insurance was not a viscous attack on poor people? You lie out your ass.

fta:

I see, me and millions of others being forced to pay a tax because we could not afford insurance was not a viscous attack on poor people? You lie out your ass.
i doubt it was viscous. what is a viscous attack anyway. attacking someone with a fluid? spitting? throwing tooth paste at someone?

Forum List

Back