Go Rudy !!!!!

Who are you accusing of being a “pedo”?
Joe Biden

1660955490769.png

Democrats give pedo peter a pass because they approve of his behavior and engage in it themselves.

Just dropping the partisan nonsense for a moment. Do you think that Rudy should be given carte blanche for trying to fix an election ?

I mean he could claim diminished responsibility but he has been involved in some pretty murky stuff.
So you accuse Rudy of trying to fix an election ? Upon what do you base that ?

These are the kind of posts that insecure posters post, when, responding to a post that they dislike the truth of, they know they are forced to agree with the content of that post, so they pretend that it's not true.

EARTH TO MAGNUS: when you have some reason to show that in 2025, Trump won't be in the White House, and Biden (et al Democrats) won't be in the Big House, let's hear it. :biggrin:
Sure. But you didn't answer my question. Your fantasy - is this part of the one where JFK jr comes down to anoint the orange one or is this a new fantasy?

There's lots and lots of evidence. Be patient. The wheels of justice are slow. Every thing must be accurate and by the book.
That so-called "evidence" would have to show/prove that Trump KNEW the documents had been brought to Mar-a-Lago. That is impossible to show, let alone prove. And without it, prosecutors cannot show criminal intent , and therefore have no case.

They are not trying to have a case. The whole thing is a political stunt, political theater, designed to DISTRACT the voters from the inflation, recession, and general economic woes of the Biden administration. Ho hum.

Sure. But you didn't answer my question. Your fantasy - is this part of the one where JFK jr comes down to anoint the orange one or is this a new fantasy?
Well, you did get one thing right, when you said "Sure he will."

That so-called "evidence" would have to show/prove that Trump KNEW the documents had been brought to Mar-a-Lago. That is impossible to show, let alone prove. And without it, prosecutors cannot show criminal intent , and therefore have no case.

They are not trying to have a case. The whole thing is a political stunt, political theater, designed to DISTRACT the voters from the inflation, recession, and general economic woes of the Biden administration. Ho hum.

No reputable lawyer will touch Trump.

Well, you did get one thing right, when you said "Sure he will."
Thanks. But maybe you can answer the question: "But you didn't answer my question. Your fantasy - is this part of the one where JFK jr comes down to anoint the orange one or is this a new fantasy?"

Thanks. But maybe you can answer the question: "But you didn't answer my question. Your fantasy - is this part of the one where JFK jr comes down to anoint the orange one or is this a new fantasy?"
I don't understand that question. No such thing as "the orange one", and I'm not interested in your fantasies. Just because one asks a question, that doesn't mean anybody has to bother with it.

I don't understand that question. No such thing as "the orange one", and I'm not interested in your fantasies. Just because one asks a question, that doesn't mean anybody has to bother with it.
Tut...tut. Reading difficulties, eh? Not to worry. Read it a few times and when you are done, read it a couple more times. Eventually, you will get it. Good luck. :itsok:

Tut...tut. Reading difficulties, eh? Not to worry. Read it a few times and when you are done, read it a couple more times. Eventually, you will get it. Good luck. :itsok:
Not interested. Thanks anyway, It's the thought that counts. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back