Go Rudy !!!!!

That's now, And in 2025, Trump will be in the White House, and Biden will be in the Big House.
Sure he will. Is that part of the fantasy where JFK jr comes down to anoint the orange one or is this a new one?

Sure he will. Is that part of the fantasy where JFK jr comes down to anoint the orange one or is this a new one?
These are the kind of posts that insecure posters post, when, responding to a post that they dislike the truth of, they know they are forced to agree with the content of that post, so they pretend that it's not true.

EARTH TO MAGNUS: when you have some reason to show that in 2025, Trump won't be in the White House, and Biden (et al Democrats) won't be in the Big House, let's hear it. :biggrin:

Invoking your right against self-incrimination is a pretty good way to keep from getting locked up. People who think they can sweet talk their way out of it are the ones that get nailed to the courthouse doors.
Textbook sounds like what a criminal would say. Someone with something they're hiding.

These are the kind of posts that insecure posters post, when, responding to a post that they dislike the truth of, they know they are forced to agree with the content of that post, so they pretend that it's not true.

EARTH TO MAGNUS: when you have some reason to show that in 2025, Trump won't be in the White House, and Biden (et al Democrats) won't be in the Big House, let's hear it. :biggrin:
Pretend it's not true? You really are nuts, aren't you?

Has Rudy taken the firth today or is he selling Trump out ? If I was Rudy I would be looking to cut a deal. We already know that Trump broke the law here. Why go down with him ?

He's going to join the long list of Kamikaze Trump loyalists who were prosecuted;

Pretend it's not true? You really are nuts, aren't you?
Being told "you are nuts" by a liberal = being told you are sane, informed, intelligent, and respectable.

Thanks for the compliment - even though I don't need it (it's the thought that counts) :biggrin:

Textbook sounds like what a criminal would say. Someone with something they're hiding.
If you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to add to the investigation. Blame that Jefferson, or Madison, or whichever spankbanky founding father is worthy of your adoration.

Only an ignorant Brit would ridicule America's Mayor that way.
Just dropping the partisan nonsense for a moment. Do you think that Rudy should be given carte blanche for trying to fix an election ?

I mean he could claim diminished responsibility but he has been involved in some pretty murky stuff.

Democrats give pedo peter a pass because they approve of his behavior and engage in it themselves.
And republicans have sex with watermellons at their weekend cookouts. I have just as much proof for my claim as you do for yours.

And republicans have sex with watermellons at their weekend cookouts. I have just as much proof for my claim as you do for yours.
So you believe the diary the fbi is looking for is fake and hunter's laptop us russian disinformation right?

Forum List

Back