global warming summit in France

The debates are extended through Saturday, and I've heard the results might be very good! What I know is about the Climate Models according to what MIT can teach. I have argued about that in this thread, as you can look up, and I just wanted, without any more debate, to express my hopes that the poor and rich can unite and do this.

I did not argue perfectly.

And another day goes by and the empirical evidence showing the global warming (man made) fraud goes unchallenged.

No link between water vapor and CO2 even with a 120ppm rise.
My goodness, you stupid ass, if the atmosphere warms, it hold more water vapor.

It's Water Vapor, Not the CO2

ACS Climate Science Toolkit | Narratives
Remark: “The Earth has certainly been warming since we have added so much CO2 to the atmosphere from fossil fuel burning.”
Reply: “Forget the CO2. Water vapor is the most important greenhouse gas. It controls the Earth’s temperature.”

It’s true that water vapor is the largest contributor to the Earth’s greenhouse effect. On average, it probably accounts for about 60% of the warming effect. However, water vapor does not control the Earth’s temperature, but is instead controlled by the temperature. This is because the temperature of the surrounding atmosphere limits the maximum amount of water vapor the atmosphere can contain. If a volume of air contains its maximum amount of water vapor and the temperature is decreased, some of the water vapor will condense to form liquid water. This is why clouds form as warm air containing water vapor rises and cools at higher altitudes where the water condenses to the tiny droplets that make up clouds.

The greenhouse effect that has maintained the Earth’s temperature at a level warm enough for human civilization to develop over the past several millennia is controlled by non-condensable gases, mainly carbon dioxide, CO2, with smaller contributions from methane, CH4, nitrous oxide, N2O, and ozone, O3. Since the middle of the 20th century, small amounts of man-made gases, mostly chlorine- and fluorine-containing solvents and refrigerants, have been added to the mix. Because these gases are not condensable at atmospheric temperatures and pressures, the atmosphere can pack in much more of these gases . Thus, CO2 (as well as CH4, N2O, and O3) has been building up in the atmosphere since the Industrial Revolution when we began burning large amounts of fossil fuel.

If there had been no increase in the amounts of non-condensable greenhouse gases, the amount of water vapor in the atmosphere would not have changed with all other variables remaining the same. The addition of the non-condensable gases causes the temperature to increase and this leads to an increase in water vapor that further increases the temperature. This is an example of a positive feedback effect. The warming due to increasing non-condensable gases causes more water vapor to enter the atmosphere, which adds to the effect of the non-condensables.

To funny;

Water vapor has been decreasing over the last 30 years.. what does that say about your 'hottest ev'a" crap lies? No warming = no increase in water vapor..

8380751_orig.png

I hate it when empirical evidence shows the alarmist drivel a lie..

Now Silly Billy, you are using a NOAA graph, the very same people that you claim publish nothing but false data. So, tell me, is there data accurate, and that graph represents what you say it does, or is that false data. If you say it is accurate, then you accept the rest of their data as accurate, correct? LOL Argue with yourself for a while, silly little boy.

Hey! The final draft passed! 1.5 degrees. I feel safe. I hope they do it. Thank you wonderful world.

Like I've kept telling you Billy Bob, you have to take everything into consideration to make a good model, not just water vapor or carbon dioxide or the troposphere. If you want to be intellectually dishonest over the fate of humanity, like when you said the earth had already survived an 8 degrees tip when you were measuring from the bottom of the graph, that is not very nice of you.

So let me get this straight...........based upon a hail Mary guess ( see laughable computer models which all this shit is based upon ), you progressives are just fine with fucking over the poor??!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Phonies all.........this is about wealth redistribution and nothing else. Control the food and control the energy and you control the people. Tax 'em to death and they all become serfs........its is the ONLY way for these fucks to get there. Anybody who thinks this is about the environment is a simpleton bozo. Every AGW goofball in this forum is a devout follower if Alinsky, hard core progressive radical. Carbon trading schemes, the foundation of the Paris Climate talks = increase the rolls of the poor so that the wealthy pays more and more taxes = economic collapse/death of capitalism. We march towards a globalist world s0ns.....its what this ISIS shit is all about too. Expect cameras in every street corner soon s0ns........its all in the playbook >>>

How to Create a Social State

Fuck people over enough and you end up with revolution........exactly what these fucks want.:deal:

:2up:1.5 Degrees Target: Symbolism Over Substance:2up:

All symbolic........every year the global warming nutters get all giddy about the climate summit and a week after it is over nobody hears about it again for another year!!:boobies::biggrin::boobies:

Anyway......the shit isn't binding and across the pond, the GOP HOUSE and SENATE prepare to provide the great big knobby cucumber......because that's what they were elected to do s0ns!!!:coffee:

Billy.......dishing out some serious misery in here today!! These assholes are stripping their teeth with angst and anger. Losing does do that to you I guess!! Its what keeps me coming in this place......to watch the progressives heads explode in these threads!!:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::fu:

200 nations just entered a legally binding agreement that essentially says "piss off, denier kooks". Hence skook's weepy rage. The whole world has openly certified him and his cult as certifiable, and there's nothing deniers can do about it.

Deniers have lost bigger than nearly anyone in the history of the world has ever lost before. "Losers" isn't sufficient to describe their state of humiliation. Nor is "big losers", "epic losers" or "mega-losers". Fortunately, we don't have to coin a new English word. The world "denier" has evolved, and now by itself transmits the necessary implication of super-loserdom.

Forum List

Back