Global warming has been DROPPED as the left's strategem to overthrow capitalism -- now it's racial agitation

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
But the people behind it are the same. They want a world where an all powerful state controls the economy, our civil liberties have been abolished, the nuclear family has been abolished, and no one is allowed to worship God.

The people behind it are always the same. Their efforts no longer surprise me. What does surprise me, and shouldn't, is that the desire of people to hate and cast blame is so strong that tens of millions will toss aside their own freedom just to harm those they oppose.

But the people behind it are the same. They want a world where an all powerful state controls the economy, our civil liberties have been abolished, the nuclear family has been abolished, and no one is allowed to worship God.

No , global warming isn’t going away. What do you think the $3 T infrastructure bill is being pushed for (even though most of the money won’t be going to infrastructure?

There is :
the Covid crisis
Racism crisis
Global warming crisis

and within all those 3 crisis’ are another crisis (unvaccinated vs vaccinated, masks vs no masks, voting laws, white supremacy, police brutality, too many cows, over population)

the DemonRat playbook:
The more crisis’ the better and of course “never let a crisis go to waste”

Which part of capitalism will they abolish first?
No one is allowed to worship God, so all the churches and mosques along with temples are shut down and boarded up in the USA? I bet you have zero proof of that happening.

No one is allowed to worship God, so all the churches and mosques along with temples are shut down and boarded up in the USA? I bet you have zero proof of that happening.
Pretty sure a lot of them were forced to shut down during most of Covid last year. Ministers in Canada were thrown in jail for preaching.

Of course you will deny it

Pretty sure a lot of them were forced to shut down during most of Covid last year. Ministers in Canada were thrown in jail for preaching.

Of course you will deny it

That is a has been event got anything current?

Every year the left shows it's true colors when they make people feel uncomfortable for saying "Merry Christmas."

Leftists hate God, they hate Jesus, and they hate people celebrating Jesus' birth.

They are replacing traditional holidays with their own bullshit leftist holidays: Earth Day, Indigenous Peoples Day, Kwanzaa.

No , global warming isn’t going away. What do you think the $3 T infrastructure bill is being pushed for (even though most of the money won’t be going to infrastructure?

There is :
the Covid crisis
Racism crisis
Global warming crisis

and within all those 3 crisis’ are another crisis (unvaccinated vs vaccinated, masks vs no masks, voting laws, white supremacy, police brutality, too many cows, over population)

the DemonRat playbook:
The more crisis’ the better and of course “never let a crisis go to waste”
Well, to be fair....it's not like Republicans don't do the same thing...

Border crossings, oh my!
Illegals with covid, oh my!
TransGs in little girls locker rooms and bathrooms, oh my!
Abortions
Gay marriage
Gay Pride Parades, oh my!
Mask Mandates...(oh my! You're taking MY freedom away drama!):rolleyes:
Covid mitigation
Vaccines/Vaccine Passports

Mosques won't be shut down.....as long as muslims keep voting Democrat.

Mosques won't be shut down.....as long as muslims keep voting Democrat.
But will they?

Now that 9/11 is a distant memory and the wars in the Middle East and Afghanistan have wound down, why should Muslims vote Democrat?

But will they?

Now that 9/11 is a distant memory and the wars in the Middle East and Afghanistan have wound down, why should Muslims vote Democrat?
At some point the communists will turn on the mooselimbs. For the time being they're coddled because so many of them want to destroy western civilization, but once the rest of us are effectively oppressed, watch as the left seeks to exterminate the carpet pilots.

Well, to be fair....it's not like Republicans don't do the same thing...

Border crossings, oh my!
Illegals with covid, oh my!
TransGs in little girls locker rooms and bathrooms, oh my!
Abortions
Gay marriage
Gay Pride Parades, oh my!
Mask Mandates...(oh my! You're taking MY freedom away drama!):rolleyes:
Covid mitigation
Vaccines/Vaccine Passports
To be fair, you would’ve been laughing at all the Jews in concentration camps and all the Russians in Gulags back in the day.

Forum List

Back