Global Warming: BFD

Ya know what I think,

The cult crowd is so arrogant , so selfish and don't want to accept the final destination of humans being extinct ...on this planet, it will happen when our Sun goes super nova

So your grand kids off your rocker and grand kids don't matter..

It will end in one burst of flames.
Amazing the absolute scientific ignorance of our 'Conservatives' here;

HR1.jpg

Hertzsprung-Russell Diagram Showing The Sun's Evolutionary Path
and Brightness at Different Stages of its Evolution

The Mass-Luminosity Diagram and Main-Sequence Lifetimes

Here, the sun will never go nova.

But you don't want to address the OP

Ya know what I think,

The cult crowd is so arrogant , so selfish and don't want to accept the final destination of humans being extinct ...on this planet, it will happen when our Sun goes super nova

So your grand kids off your rocker and grand kids don't matter..

It will end in one burst of flames.
Amazing the absolute scientific ignorance of our 'Conservatives' here;

HR1.jpg

Hertzsprung-Russell Diagram Showing The Sun's Evolutionary Path
and Brightness at Different Stages of its Evolution

The Mass-Luminosity Diagram and Main-Sequence Lifetimes

Here, the sun will never go nova.
why you going to be here to see it?

Like Frank said what about the OP?

We depend on a stable climate for our agriculture. We are rapidly destabalizing that climate with the addition of GHGs. That will lead to higher sea levels, very negatively affecting our sea ports and infrastructure there. In a world with 7 billion people, we don't have that much leeway before we start losing people through starvation and natural disasters.

No, dear little idiots, we are worried about the effects of the 0.8 degree increase. Effects we are seeing right now in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and California. But just keep braying, and flap yapping, we will use all of you nonsense against your candidates in 2016.

As far as the GOP is concerned, you really should re-think your positions. The CrusaderFranks have become the face of your party. Ignorant knownothing loudmouths.

So according to you off your rocker

You make shit up and say 0.8 degree is alarming but that snake lived perfectly well when earths temp was 10 degrees higher ?

Damn off your rocker it seems to me life lived perfectly well with a hotter temperature and they grew into giants...for millions of year's...

Not the small ass creatures we have now...for the past 12,000 years or so.
Why should I even bother with you? You have already proven yourself to be a scientific illiterate. Yes, I do hold you in contempt. Like Crusader Frank, you have the whole world's knowledge at your fingertips, yet all you do is post stupidity. Stop being such a lazy ass, and really look up what the people who study the earth sciences state concerning a rapid increase in temperature.

We depend on a stable climate for our agriculture. We are rapidly destabalizing that climate with the addition of GHGs. That will lead to higher sea levels, very negatively affecting our sea ports and infrastructure there. In a world with 7 billion people, we don't have that much leeway before we start losing people through starvation and natural disasters.

You Progressives love Eugenics and think there are too many people anyway.

In any event, a warmer climate is better for plants and animals, none of your predictions have even come true and you have absolutely no real science backing up your "theory"

Good god, no. Bergmann's rule. The colder the climate, the bigger a type of animals will get. The larger the animal, the more difficult it is to shed heat.

That will be one of the ways that deniers kill millions in the third world. The livestock will start dying from heat before the people do.

We do? Since when? Brazils average temp is several degrees above the US's. How is it possible for them to grow so much agriculture?

Good god, no. Bergmann's rule. The colder the climate, the bigger a type of animals will get. The larger the animal, the more difficult it is to shed heat.

That will be one of the ways that deniers kill millions in the third world. The livestock will start dying from heat before the people do.

They will?

A True Snowpocalypse: 20 million animals dead? Moving Video.

Worsening Crisis in Mongolia ~ True Snowpocalypse

Turkish cold snap literally freezes animals where they stand

Turkish cold snap literally freezes animals where they stand

Did you bother to read the OP?

Flipping channels last night, a rare TV night and I found a show on Titanoboa, a 50 foot long 2,500 pound snake that lived 60MYA

Titanoboa: Monster Snake

It lived in South America along with 40 foot crocodiles and giant turtles in what must have been a great inland sea -- when the temperature must have been much much much warmer in order to support giant lizards. Did I mention that it was MUCH WARMER?

They estimated at least 10 degrees warmer than today

At least 10 degrees warmer than today

titanoboa-getty-1024x689.jpg

And the morons walking the Earth today are fretting about an imaginary .5 degree increase that was eaten by the ocean

and in the same breath declaring this is the warmest time in history

--LOL

Did you bother to read the OP?

No, mammy never actually reads anything. It merely spouts whatever it's masters have told it to. Throughout history the facts are very well known, when it is warm the planet blooms...when it is cold it dies.

The apatosaurus, one of the largest land animals that ever existed, lived during the Jurassic when global temperatures were roughly 3C higher than the present.

The apatosaurus, one of the largest land animals that ever existed, lived during the Jurassic when global temperatures were roughly 3C higher than the present.

So you didn't read the OP either.

Flipping channels last night, a rare TV night and I found a show on Titanoboa, a 50 foot long 2,500 pound snake that lived 60MYA

It lived in South America along with 40 foot crocodiles and giant turtles in what must have been a great inland sea -- when the temperature must have been much much much warmer in order to support giant lizards. Did I mention that it was MUCH WARMER?

And the morons walking the Earth today are fretting about an imaginary .5 degree increase that was eaten by the ocean
And the snake lived about 65 million years ago long before man walked the earth. A time when most of the recognizable land masses today were covered with water and a period when most large vertebrates became extinct. With a 10 degree rise in world temperatures, life as we know it today would cease to exist.

And the snake lived about 65 million years ago long before man walked the earth. A time when most of the recognizable land masses today were covered with water and a period when most large vertebrates became extinct. With a 10 degree rise in world temperatures, life as we know it today would cease to exist.

Bullcrap. How can you make such totally assinine statements in the face of well known historical, and paleontological fact?

While I think you are wrong about global warming, that titanoboa documentary was badass and I applaud your watching it.

Also, how could they know the temperature back then? Are you telling me people had thermometers 60 million years ago? Just thought I'd give you some of your own medicine :2up:

Also, how could they know the temperature back then? Are you telling me people had thermometers 60 million years ago? Just thought I'd give you some of your own medicine :2up:

You don't even understand the statistical argument of it.

Hard accurate data the past 20 years,
Rough data the 116 years before that,
And just proxy data before that.

Forum List

Back