Glenn Becks Warning to America

WTF?
Thanks to a backstabbing grifter.
Lost his law license, because of him.
Rudy soon will.
But your TDS, insinuates your emperor, still has clothes
You're just another demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie exhibition of the Marxist creep that has been melding the WEAK MINDS of idiots, by idiots, to other idiots, for pretty much the LAST 100 YEARS! They got you real good, didn't they?
Oh, that's right, you wouldn't know that because you lack self-awareness.
You've allowed yourself to become a mindless neo-Bolshevik DRONE for the cause of anti-Americanism.
Yuri Bezmenov warned us about YOU long ago....

You're just another demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie exhibition of the Marxist creep that has been melding the WEAK MINDS of idiots, by idiots, to other idiots, for pretty much the LAST 100 YEARS! They got you real good, didn't they?
Oh, that's right, you wouldn't know that because you lack self-awareness.
You've allowed yourself to become a mindless neo-Bolshevik DRONE for the cause of anti-Americanism.
Yuri Bezmenov warned us about YOU long ago....
Sure SeaSwab, Q-NUT, let me know when you expose the lizard people?

On Christmas morning, an RV exploded in downtown Nashville, injuring 3 people and damaging 41 buildings. Authorities say Anthony Warner, 63, was responsible for the explosion and died in what the FBI believes was a suicide bombing.

Before the bombing, Warner, whose motive has not been announced by authorities, sent packages to friends that included letters alleging that lizard people were controlling the world, according to WTVF, a local news outlet in Nashville. The packages included several typed pages about conspiracy theories as well as two USB drives, WTVF reported.

Reptilian humanoids, or humans that are part reptile, are commonly found in science fiction and fantasy writing. But the claim that lizard people control the world is a fringe conspiracy theory that was popularized in the late 1990s, and it shares qualities with the pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy theory, which was created in 2017 but has thrived in the last year.

Sure SeaSwab, Q-NUT, let me know when you expose the lizard people?

On Christmas morning, an RV exploded in downtown Nashville, injuring 3 people and damaging 41 buildings. Authorities say Anthony Warner, 63, was responsible for the explosion and died in what the FBI believes was a suicide bombing.

Before the bombing, Warner, whose motive has not been announced by authorities, sent packages to friends that included letters alleging that lizard people were controlling the world, according to WTVF, a local news outlet in Nashville. The packages included several typed pages about conspiracy theories as well as two USB drives, WTVF reported.

Reptilian humanoids, or humans that are part reptile, are commonly found in science fiction and fantasy writing. But the claim that lizard people control the world is a fringe conspiracy theory that was popularized in the late 1990s, and it shares qualities with the pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy theory, which was created in 2017 but has thrived in the last year.
You think I'm talking some off the wall conspiracy?
No, it's real and the results are all around you, especially in the mirror...

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his BALLS, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

Grow a brain, and get well soon.

You think I'm talking some off the wall conspiracy?
No, it's real and the results are all around you, especially in the mirror...

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his BALLS, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

Grow a brain, and get well soon.

Typical Trumptard, like your dear leader, believes any Russian before ANY.............. American.

Typical Trumptard, like your dear leader, believes any Russian before ANY.............. American.
"A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his BALLS, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization."

It is you.

There are to many Americans who lie, steal, if of power abuse rights and take advantage of Americans. It is easy to look at others.

"A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his BALLS, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization."

It is you.
Teabagger PROJECTION.
As usual.
No, that is Trump........and his cult.

Trump Repeats Praise of 'Smart' Putin, Touts Xi's 'Iron Fist' ...​

1680356703932.png
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Kim Jong Un

Sep 4, 2022 — He rules with an iron fist 1.5 billion people, yeah I'd say he's smart ... Trump renewed praise of Chinese President Xi Jinping and Russian ...

Wasn’t he the guy talking about conservative being sent to FEMA camps under Obama?

Why not quote him on that?
Firstly, I'd like to remind you that resorting to personal attacks is not a constructive way to engage in discourse.

It's what you rate as responses; spreading silly propaganda talking points invented by criminal syndicates is not a constructive attempt at discourse. In fact, discourse is the last thing you hope to achieve here.

As for your list of silly myths ...

The Peanut Gallery lurkers who aren't familiar with the real story re black criminals like Floyd and his fellow thugs can find their own info on that. they can also note for themselves the violent crime rates in black neighborhoods and see who are the real victims of under-incarceration of murdering gangbanger thugs are.

Last edited:
Why are they getting away with murder though, who is letting them? The entire system is corrupted, the left is just taking full advantage of that fact and they know that no one will stop them.
This thread is filled with whiny magaturds with no solutions. It would track that the left is simply smarter than the right. :dunno:

This thread is filled with whiny magaturds with no solutions. It would track that the left is simply smarter than the right. :dunno:

I agree, the left is much smarter than the right, they've managed to brainwash the unwashed and the uneducated, those that cannot think for themselves. I wish your side had full control of everything, then we could live in utopia. :rolleyes:

I agree, the left is much smarter than the right, they've managed to brainwash the unwashed and the uneducated, those that cannot think for themselves. I wish your side had full control of everything, then we could live in utopia. :rolleyes:
it's Looking Really BAD right now for Real Americans..
a LOT of the young Folks out there Don't Even Realize how FAR
away from the Republic we've Gone.. sad

This is a minor case unlikely to result in jail time
But it is the first of many indictments coming down in multiple jurisdictions

Will it be enough for Republicans to say…….Enough
And move on from Trump?

Unlikely
Better .
But not enough time , methinks .
I now wonder if this Presidency will see the summer out .

Suppose that Deep State has done the only real thinking and simply entrained gullible and not deep thinking Dumbos to act as their expendables .

This is how I believe DS has chosen to shift America violently to the right -- by making the left unelectable --- and then through The Donald ( a different DS faction ) they will start taking full control of people .
Far smarter and more efficient

Seems the Gullibles still have no inkling that this is a continuation of Project Chaos which moves the country hugely to the Right and takes a big step toward handing Republicans a mammoth election victory.

A super Martyr wins wars single handed . Dead or alive.

0nly one problem. Trump isn't a matyr at all. He's a criminal. He was on trial for fraud when you elected him.

Forum List

Back