Glenn Becks Warning to America

It's what you rate as responses; spreading silly propaganda talking points invented by criminal syndicates is not a constructive attempt at discourse. In fact, discourse is the last thing you hope to achieve here.
No, you've got it all wrong. In my view, having been a participant on numerous debate forums going back to the days of Usenet in the late 90s, the usual purpose of a discussion/debate forum is to discuss, debate, i.e., scrutinize arguments, be they fallacious, weak, or strong. One man's 'propaganda', which falls under the category of a weak or fallacious/specious argument, is another man's strong argument. In debate, we hash these things out and, with some luck, no matter how remote is the prospect, just maybe we will achieve a middle ground where a meeting of mind can be achieved. You see, with your point I could just easily levy the same charge right back at you, and what then, we do not discuss anything? THe point is to promote discussion and constructive debate, not kill, by one person's unilateral arbitrary decision, the debate. Despite that lofty or remote prospect, ad homs have nothing to do with the process. and they are simply not conducive to constructive discussion and debate, period. The caliber of the argument is irrelevant to that principle.
As for your list of silly myths ...

The Peanut Gallery lurkers who aren't familiar with the real story re black criminals like Floyd and his fellow thugs can find their own info on that. they can also note for themselves the violent crime rates in black neighborhoods and see who are the real victims of under-incarceration of murdering gangbanger thugs are.

You have made the claim, the onus is on you, not others, to substantiate YOUR claim.

Last edited:
Psuedo-intellectual rubbish designed to deflect from their Party's criminal activities and keeping the U.S. on track to banana republic status.

Incompetent rebuttal:
1. Allegations made, no evidence provided. The onus is on those who allege to substantiate their claims.
2. Reply is essentially a cop out.

My comments are nuanced, true, wordy perhaps, but they are not 'intellectual'. Just read, that is all that is required, and your response indicates laziness, which is a classic cop out of the text book variety.

"A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his BALLS, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization."

It is you.
That sounds nice, but for one small detail, you haven't supplied said 'authentic proof'

Until then, your comment is meaningless.

You're just another demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie exhibition of the Marxist creep that has been melding the WEAK MINDS of idiots, by idiots, to other idiots, for pretty much the LAST 100 YEARS! They got you real good, didn't they?
Oh, that's right, you wouldn't know that because you lack self-awareness.
You've allowed yourself to become a mindless neo-Bolshevik DRONE for the cause of anti-Americanism.
Yuri Bezmenov warned us about YOU long ago....

Ad homs are not conducive to constructive discourse and debate. Given that your comment contains one or more of the following rant words (essentially non arguments), which pervade your comment, it therefore does not merit a proper reply:

rantwords.jpg

Incompetent response: a cop out is not a valid rebuttal.
Fuck off with your pseudo-intellect.
Look all around you (especially in the mirror), the Marxist creep throughout the last eighty some odd years has directly led to the Marxisrt transforming of the demented LEFT.
EVERYTHING they are doing to Trump is right out of Stalin's playbook.
You're coming into this forum, and telling everyone that's NOT a demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie to NOT believe their lyin' eyes with you half-baked BULLSHIT, and expect to be taken seriously????
GTFOH!!! :eusa_hand:

:rolleyes:

If they broke the law, tough shit for them. Biden too.

I'm not like you. Thankfully.
No, you’re not capable of independent thought or rationally looking at a situation without raging TDS. Okey dokey derpster. Thankfully, nobody wants to be like you.

WTF?
Thanks to a backstabbing grifter.
Lost his law license, because of him.
Rudy soon will.
But your TDS, insinuates your emperor, still has clothes
Okay you BlueAnon idiot. Cohen lost his license because of himself. Nothing to do with Trump. But your raging TDS blinds you to reality and facts.

Fuck off with your pseudo-intellect.
Look all around you (especially in the mirror), the Marxist creep throughout the last eighty some odd years has directly led to the Marxisrt transforming of the demented LEFT.
EVERYTHING they are doing to Trump is right out of Stalin's playbook.
You're coming into this forum, and telling everyone that's NOT a demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie to NOT believe their lyin' eyes with you half-baked BULLSHIT, and expect to be taken seriously????
GTFOH!!! :eusa_hand:

:rolleyes:
imsorry.jpg

Okay you BlueAnon idiot. Cohen lost his license because of himself. Nothing to do with Trump. But your raging TDS blinds you to reality and facts.
You're FOS.

February 26 2019
Former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen has been disbarred and may no longer practice law.

In the state court filing, the Grievance Committee said, "The Committee contends that respondent was automatically disbarred because respondent's conviction under 18 USC § 1001(a)(2) (making false statements to the U.S. Congress), if committed in New York, would constitute the felony of offering a false instrument for filing in the first degree."

Cohen made his disclosure as he pleaded guilty to lying to Congress about the Moscow project. He said he made false statements to hinder the Trump-Russia investigation and to protect Trump, who was identified in court as “Individual 1”.

“I made these statements to be consistent with Individual 1’s political messaging and out of loyalty with Individual 1,” Cohen told the federal court in Manhattan on Thursday morning, after signing a plea agreement with Mueller.

I didn't say that; I'm not even saying that what Trump did was illegal. Only pointing out that he's hardly draining the swamp. He's as big a swamp creature as there is.

Oh, the Hunter Biden thing again. I think we'll give it a catchy name: The Hunter Hoax.

Maybe conservatives should just stop breaking laws. Or repeal the ones they don't like.
I think Trump learned just how deep and corrupt the Swamp is in his first term. If he has a second chance he will likely rely more on people from outside the Swamp to fill important positions in the DOJ and FBI.

I think Trump learned just how deep and corrupt the Swamp is in his first term. If he has a second chance he will likely rely more on people from outside the Swamp to fill important positions in the DOJ and FBI.

The swamp things are the lobbyists and dark money donors, not some career civil servant who's just hanging on for retirement. That's why MAGA hates law and order and why they hate the DOJ. They investigate and prosecute their corruption.

Forum List

Back