Glenn Beck Urges Listeners to Leave Churches That Preach Social Justice

hc-fox-long-lines.jpg

Far be it for Glenn beck or Fox News to correct JC....

hc-fox-long-lines.jpg

Far be it for Glenn beck or Fox News to correct JC....

How about telling us what rich people Jesus took his healing powers away from so that he could cure just the poor?

Equating the Govt. with Jesus... wow... nice.

I never claimed to be sinless. That doesn't mean I can't make moral decisions about who to marry.

Bible clearly states to marry only in the Lord.. pretty plain to me.... doesn't require me to have an opinion either way.. it is Gods opinion.

the basis of your "moral decision" is judgment. That you cast off the very words of jebus for the sake of rationalizing such is what is truly cracking my shit up here.

It's funny how ole jebus didn't just chum around with those who don't meet your dogmatic standard, isn't it? I guess when he was busy healing sinners, for free, what he REALLY meant was to stick with your own blessed kind and charge at least a 10% markup. and UPSELL! don't forget to UPSELL!

I find it interesting that I am the one claiming to be Christian here.

You accuse us Christians of forcing our opinion on others, but I have not once told any of you how to live your life. I simply stated how I live mine.

You are mocking me for my decisions and are telling me that I am wrong and trying to get me to see that I should do it your way.

Who is intolerant and forcing their views on others. I didn't ask for your viewpoint, yet you keep telling me what it is and make fun of me.

Did I make fun of you at any point?

See how it works? Those claiming to be the most tolerant are usually the most intolerant.

you can call yourself, and claim to be, a pharaoh and that won't necessarily make it so. Maybe you can keep that whole victim routine at bay long enough to recite passages which support your laughable opinions.

Now, I really don't give a shit how you live your life. But, and i've stated this already, it's fun to watch pharisee christians climb onto a high horse and try as hard as you have to wrap jebus and his teachings around your political ideology. Indeed, if you think that jebus would have told someone to get a fucking job instead of feeding him then it's pretty obvious why you seem to think judgment is ok as long as you can throw responsibility at what you perceive as "god's standard".

Again, i don't really give a shit about how you live your life; but you "christian" example is three shades of hilarious. By all means, do it your way. Your kind tend to. There is, after all, nothing new under the christian sun.

See, your mistake here is that you assume that I subscribe to your same standard of behaviour, christian. I relish in the atheism that allows me to see beyond your self-righteous bullshit. But, do keep claiming to be a track star while falling over the hurdles of your self-subscribed beliefs. Very few things are as rich as watching lionfood make laughably erroneous statements about their understanding and faith in the jebus religion.

ps, I never claimed to be tolerant. I DO claim to know the tenets of your faith better than you, ironically. Now, do you have scripture to quote or are we done installing a new mudhole in your ass?

Getting back to the original post, Beck isn't qualified to judge anyone's belief structure.

How about telling us what rich people Jesus took his healing powers away from so that he could cure just the poor?

Equating the Govt. with Jesus... wow... nice.

:rofl:

see, THIS is what i'm talking about, pharisee christian. MORE! MORE!

:lol:

Should answer the question instead of looking like an idiot.

right after you tell me how much jebus prices his healing at, you silly fucking joke of a christian. Tell me more about looking like an idiot though, fool.

see, THIS is what i'm talking about, pharisee christian. MORE! MORE!

:lol:

right after you tell me how much jebus prices his healing at, you silly fucking joke of a christian. Tell me more about looking like an idiot though, fool.

I am not familiar of Jesus requiring a fee for his healing... which by the way he doesn't do anymore... being that he isn't on earth and all.

I am not familiar of Jesus requiring a fee for his healing... which by the way he doesn't do anymore... being that he isn't on earth and all.

that pansy little neg rep you gave me doesn't minimize the fact that having to admit that just illustrated how much this atheist just PWNED you, lion food.

now, go fuck yourself and enjoy some neg rep, you fucking laughable pharisee christian.

I never know what to make of these threads in which the modern conservative assumes religion to be a sort of libertarian utopia and any question of morality or moral responsibility has nothing to do with religion. Religion at its best should give us some guidelines on how to live. If economic selfishness is it, damn, something has changed since I was a dumb kid. The irony here is the so called heathen liberals are more Christlike than the so called religious right conservatives. How weird that morality has escaped from religion today.

"Economic ideology that turns human beings into relentless market maximizers undermines commitments to family, to church, to neighborhood, to school and to the larger national and global societies. In Habits of the Heart we documented what this kind of thinking does to our capacity to sustain relationships in every sphere, private as well as public. But the final irony is that this apparently economic conception of human life turns out to be profoundly destructive to our economy itself. If thinking of ourselves as members of a community made us poorer, there would still be many reasons to advocate it; but the fact is that commitment to a community turns out to be a much stronger basis for an effective economy than the individualistic pursuit of self-interest. We have only to look at the case of Japan to see that. Our individualistic heritage taught us that there is no such thing as the common good but only the sum of individual goods. But in our complex, interdependent world, the sum of individual goods, organized only under the tyranny of the market, often produces a common bad that eventually erodes our personal satisfactions as well." Taming the Savage Market

"Many people think that religion does have to do with social values, and the way that groups function. The sociologist, Emile Durkheim, has written about the sociology of religion and that is one of its major functions. Some people even suggest that there are groups of apes and monkey species that move in similar gatherings that may echo certain kinds of religious practice. But it may have a lot to do with social function; that's a very important part of it." Edge: THE POLITICS OF CHRISTIANITY

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Jesus-Was-Liberal-Reclaiming-Christianity/dp/0230614299/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_b]Amazon.com: Jesus Was a Liberal: Reclaiming Christianity for All (9780230614291): Scotty McLennan: Books[/ame]
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Scotty-McLennan/e/B001IODH3Y/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0]Amazon.com: Scotty McLennan: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks, Kindle[/ame]

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness." John Kenneth Galbraith

that pansy little neg rep you gave me doesn't minimize the fact that having to admit that just illustrated how much this atheist just PWNED you, lion food.

now, go fuck yourself and enjoy some neg rep, you fucking laughable pharisee christian.

You are quite good at hurling insults... congratulations. Now how about addressing my question?

Nah... I didn't think you would do that. I am sure you will respond again with only insults.

sooo Nonelitist....how have the rich been taxed more than any other group for healthcare in the US?

Forum List

Back