Glen Beck's most important show EVER EXCELLENT WATCH

So, in other words, you've never listened to him because
of reasons you could only know about from
listening extensively to him or because
you only listen to and follow
people others tell
you to! :auiqs.jpg:

He went nuts on Fox. I listen to facts, I don't have time for conspiracy tales.

There are no quotes from FOX in the link?

There are no explanations of what happened?

Just what we are suppose to beleive. It sounds to me that the Democratic machine threatened advertisors, as they always do, and hence the democratic machine was successful

Sorry, Honey, take your BS psychosis and peddle it elsewhere. I watched Beck daily on Fox-- -- he was the hottest thing going at that time, his shows were gold, I still have pages and pages of notes on Obumma from him that I wouldn't have gotten anywhere else and the only reason why he left was because he got so popular that he went off and started his own gig The Blaze where he had total creative control. It was yet one more great loss to Fox.

Sorry, Honey, take your BS psychosis and peddle it elsewhere. I watched Beck daily on Fox-- -- he was the hottest thing going at that time, his shows were gold, I still have pages and pages of notes on Obumma from him that I wouldn't have gotten anywhere else and the only reason why he left was because he got so popular that he went off and started his own gig The Blaze where he had total creative control. It was yet one more great loss to Fox.
Not in my book and my husbands and he is a republican
------------------------------------------

Beck has become a constant topic of conversation among Fox journalists, some of whom say they believe he uses distorted or inflammatory rhetoric and that undermines their credibility.

Not in my book and my husbands and he is a republican
Then he is not a conservative and that doesn't say much for republicans.

Beck has become a constant topic of conversation among Fox journalists, some of whom say they believe he uses distorted or inflammatory rhetoric and that undermines their credibility.
If I took other people's opinions seriously, then I might care. I don't watch Beck since he left Fox and journalists ought to worry about their own stories.

30 mins in. Very interesting but she does not have a voice for radio. Grating.

I think he's a bit too far to the right for me, but I had the opportunity to meet Beck at CPAC in 2020, and he's actually a pretty nice guy...

I don't listen to him, he's full of conspiracy tales. Ever!!
Buy so many stories just. don't. add. up!

See that's how it works. If something doesn't "add up", if you're confused and don't understand something, that's because the smart people are trying to trick you again. Don't fall for it!

Forum List

Back