Glacier park in Montana set to remove glaciers will all be gone by 2020 signs

Glacier Park in Montana Set to Remove ā€˜Glaciers Will All Be Gone By 2020ā€™ Signs
Well This Is Awkward

Glacier Park in Montana Set to Remove ā€˜Glaciers Will All Be Gone By 2020ā€™ Signs

Glacier-National-Park-Removes-Signs-2020-750x394.jpg

Yep, More Computer Model Doomsday Fail ^ ^ ^
GIGO !!

Add To The Other 50yrs Of Environmental Hysteria Flops
Wrong Again: 50 Years of Failed Eco-pocalyptic Predictions
Actually It Goes Back About 100yrs, But Lets Not Nit-Pick
You ask, I provide. November 2nd, 1922. Arctic Ocean Getting Warm; Seals Vanish and Icebergs Melt.

The Signs Could Be Re-Printed To Say "2033"
Since We'll All Be Extinct In Twelve Years
We Won't Be Here To Know Anymore, Will We ??

Last edited:
Whoever authorized these signs in the first place should face some consequences. Kids get scared and worried when they see stuff like this.

Democrats triggerd countdown begins.. ā€œhow dare youā€ lol

Uh....No.

National Park Replacing Signs Saying Glaciers Gone by 2020

"Glacier National Park signs that warn the ice masses would be gone by 2020 as a result of climate change are reportedly being updated."

"The Montana park signs were added more than a decade ago to reflect climate change forecasts at the time by the U.S. Geological Survey, park spokeswoman Gina Kurzmen told CNN."

National Park Replacing Signs Saying Glaciers Gone by 2020

Of course, CNN has to save face by lying that it just isn't happening as fast. :oops8:

Glaciers are a relic from the Ice Age. Time for the earth to become a tropical planet again

Updated to what to reflect their current "understanding" of the dangers our glaciers are facing?

Updated because it's 2020 and the glaciers are not gone as they predicted and the plaques are standing in direct defiance of reality.

I keep seeing all the winger opinion pieces asking if people will now take climate change serious since Australia is burning? Only one issue with that and it's that it is caused by arson. I don't know, maybe climate change makes people go crazy and they start fires. LOL

kwc57 said:
I don't know, maybe climate change makes people go crazy and they start fires. LOL
Some Think Global Warming Causes Islamic Terrorism
And Full Moons Make People Commit More Crimes

Just another moronic prediction by the MMGW Cult that blew up in their faces.

https://nypost.com/2020/01/10/the-telling-tale-of-glacier-national-parks-gone-by-2020-signs/

Have they ever predicted anything correctly?

And yet, they are 100% certain... in fact if you disagree that the environment is going to warm 0.1 degrees less than the official story, you are a denialist.

Keep listening to 16 year old children lecture you - you will make great decisions for sure that way.

Forum List

Back