Glacier park in Montana set to remove glaciers will all be gone by 2020 signs

Just another moronic prediction by the MMGW Cult that blew up in their faces.

https://nypost.com/2020/01/10/the-telling-tale-of-glacier-national-parks-gone-by-2020-signs/

You might want to like, read your own link. Had you done so you would have seen a sign that says, and I quote:

"Computer models indicate the glaciers will be gone by the year 2020."

--- which is a different statement from saying "The glaciers will be gone by the year 2020".

Literacy is a lost art.

https://nypost.com/2020/01/10/the-telling-tale-of-glacier-national-parks-gone-by-2020-signs/

You might want to like, read your own link. Had you done so you would have seen a sign that says, and I quote:

--- which is a different statement from saying "The glaciers will be gone by the year 2020".

Literacy is a lost art.
Thanks for pointing that the MMGW Cult’s computer models are shit.

:5_1_12024:

Literacy is a lost art.

:5_1_12024:

Were they programmed by 16 year old climate activists?

Literacy is a lost art.

I don't know what the fuck a MMGW is or what their computer models are. Nor do I "point". But I do know how to read. Perhaps you should learn.

Literacy is a lost art.

I don't know what the fuck a MMGW is or what their computer models are. Nor do I "point". But I do know how to read. Perhaps you should learn.
I know how to read. I said it was a prediction, fuckwit.

One that blew up in the face of your Cult.

Literacy is a lost art.

I don't have a "cult", jackwagon. But I do, again, know how to read. And I'm reading your thread title.
Want to know what it says?

Literacy is a lost art.

I don't have a "cult", jackwagon. But I do, again, know how to read. And I'm reading your thread title.
Perhaps your attention span ran out before you got to the OP, moron.

Try reading that.

My daughter-in-law posted this news about the glacier park signs being removed on Facebook --- it's going all over, because these leftists are just plain idiots. OF COURSE they meant what they said: the glaciers would be aaaaaalllllllllllllll gone by 2020. Whoops.

I live near the Chesapeake Bay, which opens onto the Atlantic Ocean. For 40 years the picnic tables on Route 40 by the Bay have been in the exact same place ----------- but idiot leftists keep saying the sea level is rising. Nope, not this sea, which is the Atlantic. They make all this nonsense up; it's a sort of secular religion.

Where are the left wing climate change alarmists to defend this stupid bullshit?

They know it’s a hoax. Obama just bought a zillion dollar house on the coast.

It’s all bullshit.

Literacy is a lost art.

You don't know what MMGW is?

Thanks for pointing out you have no clue what you are talking about.

Computer models are how their control of people, not the environment, is justified.

Literacy is a lost art.

Maybe he is a kid and doesn’t know what the Cult called it before the warming they predicted didn’t show up, and the Cult pivoted to “Climate change”........or “Climate disruption”.......or whatever it is today.

Literacy is a lost art.

Maybe he is a kid and doesn’t know what the Cult called it before the warming they predicted didn’t show up, and the Cult pivoted to “Climate change”........or “Climate disruption”.......or whatever it is today.

When a 16 year old makes her case, he is ready to believe and act.

Literacy is a lost art.

Try reading that.

Can't find the stones to admit you fucked up huh.

Literacy is a lost art.

Computer models are how their control of people, not the environment, is justified.

Once AGAIN --- I do know how to read signs, which the OP apparently does not.

Try reading that.

You don't have the cognitive ability to read both the thread title and the OP, and you think I fucked up?

Grow a brain.

Try reading that.

You don't have the cognitive ability to read both the thread title and the OP, and you think I fucked up?

Grow a brain.

Yes I DO know dishonesty when I see it, and then I point it out. So no, I don't think you fucked up; I know it for a fact. It's right there in your own OP.

Last edited:

Try reading that.

Grow a brain.

Yes I DO know dishonesty when I see it, and then I point it out. So no, I don't think you fucked up; I know it for a fact. It's right there in your own OP.
From the OP:

Prediction is a big word......................:5_1_12024:

Forum List

Back